Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What makes an omo game "Hot"?

No where near done but I managed to get Grandfather home and sneak away to do a little programming.

This will be the school game by the way. (You will be able to disable poop content.)

Edit: Ok I'm working on two parts for right now. The bedwetting and the other characters reactions to seeing the player have accidents and/or seeing them in wet clothes. I have four "tropes" I use for wetting reaction:

Nice: The person will, almost, always sympathize with the player and console them when they have accidents. They will acknowledge that the player is embarrassed and probably did not mean to have an accident... But if the player is stubborn and refuses to wear protection after having many accidents they will administer light punishments, light spanking, corner time ect....   

Firm: The middle ground between nice and mean. They will usually be annoyed, but slightly sympathetic when they find you wet. They take no real joy in punishments but will administer them after the first accident. Punishments are light after the first few accidents but will escalate afterward escalated punishments are not allowing player to change after accidents, severe spankings,  ect.

I'll write more soon!

Untitledaaa.png

Edited by none251
Update (see edit history)

Well done for looking after your Grandfather!

Good work on the program, thanks for adding the screenshot. Looks good so far, wish more people expressed an interest.

In fact, to increase the number of people who will like this, is it possible for you to code in options, or even have two versions; to allow people to choose to play one which is just Omo and not Scat? Always good to include as many things as possible but does put most people off, and in fact linking Omo to Scat is the one reason many people here can't share their kink with people IRL for fear of being demonised, because as carefully as you might explain what you're into, they immediately have a brainquake and assume you like scat.. and some people here will want to play with everything included and good on them!

Thanks for posting, please keep us posted! And if anyone is looking forward to this and/or wants to see something else too, please post.

On 10/6/2016 at 8:41 PM, Denial said:

Well done for looking after your Grandfather!

Good work on the program, thanks for adding the screenshot. Looks good so far, wish more people expressed an interest.

In fact, to increase the number of people who will like this, is it possible for you to code in options, or even have two versions; to allow people to choose to play one which is just Omo and not Scat? Always good to include as many things as possible but does put most people off, and in fact linking Omo to Scat is the one reason many people here can't share their kink with people IRL for fear of being demonised, because as carefully as you might explain what you're into, they immediately have a brainquake and assume you like scat.. and some people here will want to play with everything included and good on them!

Thanks for posting, please keep us posted! And if anyone is looking forward to this and/or wants to see something else too, please post.

I forgot to mention that poop will be optional!

Update:

Grandfather got out of hospital for a week and had to go right back. But my family has been helping take care of him so I did get some work done on the game.

Classroom base is finished. Classes will last about 30 to 20 in game turns and the player must have permission in order to leave if the class period is not over yet.

If player wets in class they will be sent to the nurse to change. Need to create a set of spare clothes for player to wear and have charterers react to seeing spare clothes if they saw the player in their normal clothes.

Oh what the hell link to highly unfinished game:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/b0yh0mjwt0op738n9w-llg/a-slice-of-life

Oh and don't worry. The link is private. Only people on this site will see the game. Textadventures.co has an adult section with fetish games so I HOPE this will be ok with them.

You don't need any special software to play this version. Any browser will do.

Edited by none251 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

Checked out your demo. It's pretty bare bones, but I think there's potential.

A few other thoughts:

-There's a graphical glitch that sometimes appears where the map gets completely messed up and I have no idea where the hell I am.

-Pee and poo meters rise a bit too quickly in my opinion.

-I think it'd be good to implement random events (Such as bathrooms being closed for cleaning, getting unexpectedly called for a meeting with someone etc.).

Always nice to see more omo games getting made. Hope this project can see completion.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Personal life is still a mess but I have been programming on and off for the past month.

I've updated the game quite a bit

New to this version:

You can now pick who lives with your from a few presets. Note that the "Mean" versions may be a little on the hardcore side for most fans. There is an option to live by yourself as well. Note also that lustful options are sexually explicit.   

You can get stuck in traffic, there is only one road this works on, the one south west of the front yard.

There is a park to the east of the front yard that has a restroom that you can use. Lines can form for the restroom and the toilet may randomly may go out of order for a period of time.

You now have clothes that you can wear, and soil. Your house mates will respond to finding you in wet clothes, there is a known bug where if you wet yourself twice the clothing description will keep adding, "pee soaked" to clothes name.

There is a school that you can go to south east of the front yard. There is only one class at the moment and the asking for a bathroom pass function does not work yet.

I'm thinking of focusing on the school portion for right now. I also need to fix the clothes cleaning function.

On 11/6/2016 at 6:27 PM, Ir2 said:

Checked out your demo. It's pretty bare bones, but I think there's potential.

A few other thoughts:

-There's a graphical glitch that sometimes appears where the map gets completely messed up and I have no idea where the hell I am.

-Pee and poo meters rise a bit too quickly in my opinion.

-I think it'd be good to implement random events (Such as bathrooms being closed for cleaning, getting unexpectedly called for a meeting with someone etc.).

Always nice to see more omo games getting made. Hope this project can see completion.

1. I fixed the issue with the graphical glitch thanks for the bug report and please continue to report them if you see any more!

2. The meters probably need a re-balance. Noted

3. Check out the traffic and out of order events!

• 4 weeks later...

Checked the online version, looks great! Brings back memories of when I wanted to design something like this but there was no internet so no way to share it with people.

It would be nice if more people would post to say what sort of thing they'd like, and even if you don't choose to do that, is interesting for others and might inspire someone doing a similar project.