Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This was just a weird idea I had-what if we had a sort of forum mascot? Maybe an anthropomorphic version of this forum? She/he probably might not serve any significance but come on-who wouldn't love the idea of a little "Omorashi-tan"? I know I would :wink: 

I already have a sort of basic profile planned for him/her,but it may need a little refining. So what I have is this:

Platinum blonde hair with watery blue streaks

Silver eyes

Gray shirt with yellow trimmings (collar,sleeves and bottom hem)

Watered-down gray shorts

Basic off-white slippers

Now that that's out of the way,onto the important stuff!

How much they can hold (and how long) usually varies,but they can usually go about two hours before they wet

Holding habits range from discreet yet frequent squirming to full-on potty-dancing

--

Feel free to change what you think should be,though I'm still split between Omorashi-tan's gender...

Guest tortoise

She sounds cute! I dunno. Personally I think that if we had a mascot the site would feel... Younger? As if it's attracting younger people here and that's not what the site needs or wants...

But maybe a small pixel image of her could be added to people's post count instead? So at the moment, my post count is at 'spurting'  I think. So there could be a pixel image of her needing to go/looking like she's spurting, perhaps? And for people who have just began posting, she's neutral and doesn't do anything. All the way up until people like you who've reached 'omorashi veteran'/fully wetting status, where she could be soaked, or surrounded by a yellow pixel puddle :sleep:

Guest tholepin

Let's call our mascot Keagle!  That's the perfect image of lovers of holding and letting it go. Also a great exercise and it feels very very good to us guys as well.

An official forum "mascot" is actually something that has been planned and casually discussed behind the scenes for a while, it's just not a high priority at the moment.

There are already some general concepts but nothing solid enough to post, so you're welcome to throw some of your own idea out here for consideration.

I'll be honest though and say it's unlikely any single character created here will be used (whenever this becomes a priority it's something the forums top artists and authors will have more of a final say on), so the best thing would be just sharing ideas for personality traits and maybe some general ideas for appearance.

Guest tortoise
On 6 September 2016 at 10:16 AM, Obey Wario said:

As for a name, I'm no good with names but I definitely think it should be alliterative.

I think it should be pee related, too? Something like Pippi, maybe, which is close to the French and Spanish word for pee (pipi!) - or at least that's what Google Translate tells me.

Guest tortoise
24 minutes ago, Misteriousmr said:

I think it should be a girl, as I feel most of the people on this site are more into female wetting than male.

As for a name, it should be short, cute, and have to do with Omo, so I present to you...

Weena!

//No pls, not the Pippi, it makes me think of Pippi Longstockings and ouch my childhood :p

But Weena sounds like wiener D: