Write a one-sentence Omorashi story

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh noes she peed again.

"It's okay, I don't need to go any more," I said to my friend, as I slipped out of the long toilet queue and back to the car, wishing I hadn't worn skinny blue jeans.

So hard to do this in only one sentence... Dennis stopped, dropped his board, and grabbed his crotch, but it was too late; he couldn't stand it anymore, he was pissing his pants.

Anna could hardly believe her ears when her dad told her and her sister that they were going to have to drive for five or six hours without a pit stop to get to the next town in time for dinner on the first day of their vacation, and when he added, in response to their whining, that if anyone couldn't make it their only option was to go in their pants and change when they got there, she got to work planning out how many times she was going to wet and rewet her tight jeans for fun, yet her sister beat her to it and was the first to sport a soaked crotch.

The diapers had been the doctors idea, at least until his bladder infection had cleared, and ten year old Caleb had objected fiercely at first, but now, as he walked around the supermarket with his mother, feeling his bladder emptying itself with a painful hot gush for the second time since they had arrived, he was supremely glad that his mum had insisted. 

At first it was confusing, waking up with a full bladder, dry boxers, and wet sheets, but once he'd discovered the source of the wetness, he wasted no time in rolling over to spoon his wife, pressing the front of his dry shorts firmly against the sodden backside of his wife's still dripping silk panties, and giving a firm push, releasing his own firm stream that forced its way through both pairs of underwear, and making the bed, and her, even wetter than they had been before. 

Mary was in agony as she pulled into the school drop off zone, and as soon as the kids had kissed her goodbye and gotten out, she relaxed her aching muscles, staring at the crotch of her blue jeans, and sighing with relief as her two cups of morning coffee finally flowed out of her, turning her pants a darker shade of blue, and soaking the seat beneath her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Reviving this thread with some excerpts from the yet-untyped chapter 11 of my favorite story:

His skin tingled and he knew he was going to wet himself, uncontrollably, and the only thing he could do was damage control.

"If I piss myself before you do, I'll stop."

Dean watched and groped as the wet spot on Roman's jeans spread across his lap, up his jersey, and down his legs.

The relief of finally letting go of all that piss was so great, almost orgasmic, that he didn't even care he was doing it in his pants while driving a rental car.

"We don't need two wet seats in this car; you can just go on me."

• 1 month later...

Seconds after his boyfriend told him that he "should just let it go," he felt a trickle forcing its way out, and figuring it was too late to hold it off any longer, he relaxed his muscles and let a large amount of warm liquid exit in desperate spurts, a feeling of shameful relief overtaking him as he watched it pool in between their bodies, appearing sort of like a third presence in their shared bed. 

While I was sitting here thinking of what to write for this post I became so desperate that I peed my pants before I could think of a good story to write, and wetting my pants felt so good that I had to shair this with everyone viewing this thread that is on omorashi.org

Sorry if I missed any commas or proper punctuation.

Edited by Micron27 (see edit history)

Even though Jack was pleading with Luke to let him go first, Luke shoved him out of the way and slammed the bathroom door behind him, leaving Jack kneeling in a quickly-spreading puddle.

From the backseat, Macie heard a whimper, and looked up into the rear view mirror and saw that Cheyne was pissing himself.

"Now, missy, you know you may not be excused during dinner; if you needed to use the restroom so badly you should have done so before you came to the table," Mistress Chloe replied curtly.

I was kissing her breasts, first time without the  bra, she as getting into it , squirming with and pressing herself against me; breathing hard she pushed me away and i watched her wet her jeans; she whispered in my ear" I knew I was going to wet my pants". We walked to my room and made love.* two sentences. that's tough couldn't make one at first.