Write a one-sentence Omorashi story

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh noes she peed again.

"It's okay, I don't need to go any more," I said to my friend, as I slipped out of the long toilet queue and back to the car, wishing I hadn't worn skinny blue jeans.

So hard to do this in only one sentence... Dennis stopped, dropped his board, and grabbed his crotch, but it was too late; he couldn't stand it anymore, he was pissing his pants.

Samantha's open-mouthed, wide-eyed facial expression was priceless--what she had done to her crush in the silly game of "holding it" was somehow a hollow victory--seeing Harry's blue cycling shorts turn from a bright royal blue grow intensely and rapidly into a darker indigo patch with his hot stream completely drenching his shorts, down his legs, and into his shoes...an experience that they both will share and repeat.

Jeff was confused, his brain struggling to process the conflicting thoughts; the flush of his cheeks, his rapidly cooling wet jeans clinging to his legs, the look of shock on the cab driver's face, his regret about that last beer, his complete shame, and the dim awareness, careening amid all these terrible thoughts, that his date's nipples were clearly, unmistakably, inexplicably hard. 

All diaper-related:

When he saw the rest stop sign and asked if she needed to go, she smiled slightly and deadpanned, "already been, thanks."

After the stream finally stopped, she found her shopping list, crosssed out "pads", and replaced it with "diapers".

There's no worse feeling than realizing that you forgot to bring changes after you've already thrown out the used one.

The short, young fox tugged on the bottom of his hoodie, cross-legged, gritting his teeth, whimpering, "I'm a big fox," as he squirmed and wriggled around, trying to keep it all in, failing, squirting out a great amount of urine then finally peeing all over himself muttering, "Big foxes don't piddle their undies."

Edited by PiddleFox (see edit history)

If I carry on repeatedly letting out tiny dribbles of pee that are so tiny they seem to disappear in my nice panties like the last one I just did as I lie here under the blankets, maybe I can gradually relieve my bladder without having to stop playing this game on my phone, and it won't even make a wet spot on my mattress for my Mum to see in the morning!