Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female need to pee as an intern

Thank you for posting this highly enjoyable story of desperation, and for taking the time to write a long story rich in details. This is the type of story I love ! I appreciate you making us wonder if you made it or not until the end.

I can full empathise in your description of what you were feeling, because I was in similar situations, also because of my shyness, and unwillingness to say I needed to pee. At the time it was not exciting because the long holds hurt ,along with the concern that I might wet myself. But now looking back of I remember those frequent events fondly.

Again excellent job, writing an amazing story.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Many thanks to you all for your answers and friendly words.

Yes its true, the traffic jam saved me from wetting myself but on the other hand it would have been less embarrassing if I could have used the toilet at our client.

By the way, the reason for the traffic jam was a damaged truck crane which lost oil and couldn`t drive on with that. I heard my colleagues talked about this the next day.