Sign In

Request: Old Pajama Wetting Video from Youtube

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a bit creeped out by the number of people who are requesting a video even after they've been made aware that the girl in it is likely underage.

This thread confuses me. Everyone admits the video is against the rules but then request it via PM. And then others admit they have videos of underage girls but won't share them because they're obeyin

Hello all, just was wondering if I could get help finding this one. A few years ago on YouTube was a channel of these two girls who were either sisters or friends who did wetting videos of the bo

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Well @#$%!  The only way I see of dealing with YouTube pajama wetting, sleepover accidents (college cool, middle school %^&*! no), etc. Is for someone to go through the hundreds of clips the search words bring up.  Then post the one or two dozen links appropriate to this forum.  And what does that mean?  Does anyone here want to watch wetting plushy toys?  To me the word "animie" says yes and "omorashi" suggests no.  Actually wish I had the time for it.  Certain circumstances limit my surfing time.