Sign In

Just a normal girl

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

Sounds like a combination of A and B!

-------------------

"He did WHAT?" exclaimed Cara. "And did you?" she continued.

"Kind of. I was a bit tipsy, and he began challenging me...so I sort of went along with it"

"So did you wet yourself?"

"NO, of course not! I went to the toilet when I'd had enough of his games."

After a moment's silence, Amy continued "Don't you think its strange that a guy asks you to do something like that on a first date?"

"Sort of. It sounds a little exciting". Seeing Amy's bewildered look, Cara explained further "Come on! How many first dates have you been on that have been a total bore! At least yours last night had some adventure. I'd rather go on a date with a guy who adds a bit of fun to the proceedings".

"You may be right. The weird thing is, he seemed to be enjoying it. I mean, the fact that I was dying for a pee".

"Maybe he's got a pee fetish" said Cara with a giggle. "I've heard of people like that. You should ask him. If it takes only you squirming in your jeans to turn him on, you may actually get some in the future. Its been like a whole year since you slept with someone!".

"It took you longer than that to sleep with your previous boyfriend!" retorted Amy indignantly. "Anyway, I've never heard of this pee fetish before. Sounds a bit weird. Have you ever done it before?".

"Personally no, though a friend of mine from high school once date a guy who was into this kind of thing. She had actually told me that she enjoyed it. Apparently having a full bladder makes you horny. I've wanted to try it for some time".

What happens next?

a) Amy's curiosity has reached its peak and she challenges Cara to a holding contest.

b) Amy still finds the subject a bit weird; she holds back for now, waiting to see if Alex brings up the subject again.

c) Open for suggestions.

2 hours ago, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

Maybe she still finds the subject weird, but to know it better, she challenges Cara to a holding contest

2 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

She still finds it weird, but she starts to get interested and wants to learn more about it.
Since she completly trust Cara she is comfortable with talking to her about it and finally she challenges Cara to a holding contest.

I guess A and B should be the best xD but, how about Amy continue to think this is weird and show herself a bit reluctant, and after talk a little more about it, we should have have Cara challenging her? Amy would not deny a request from her best friend xD and Cara already showed interest in practicing it, so it would be more logical xD

( Well then I think this would be C '-' )

17 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

I guess A and B should be the best xD but, how about Amy continue to think this is weird and show herself a bit reluctant, and after talk a little more about it, we should have have Cara challenging her? Amy would not deny a request from her best friend xD and Cara already showed interest in practicing it, so it would be more logical xD

( Well then I think this would be C '-' )

5 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

Good idea, imo it fits way better into the story if Cara is the challenger.

Cara should be the challenger too, Amy will alway be our innocent victim of a yellow, ABS bursting fate xD

OK, I agree that Cara should be the one asking for the contest.

-------------------------

"Have you? I don't know, it sounds a bit creepy. I mean, why would someone get off seeing a person dying for a pee?" Amy replied.

"I think it may be something to do with power play...maybe the person enjoys wielding power over the other person and humiliating them...in this case by them not being able to use the toilet. Lets see!". At this point, Cara pulled out her phone and googled pee desperation fetish. "Look at this site" she exclaimed, handing the phone to Amy.

"Wow, are these all videos of women peeing themselves?"

"Seems like it. Look, there's one where two women do a pee holding contest."

Cara clicked on the video and the two watched the two-minute teaser clip.

"Let's do it!" Cara exclaimed.

"What?" replied Amy, stunned.

"A pee holding contest. Loser buys lunch".

"Go away!"

"Come on!" Cara pleaded. "It will be fun. Something new. And no one will be watching. It will be just like Athens!" she continued with a wink. Amy smiled as her friend bounced up and down in excitement, her eyes wide open with eagerness. Cara was always the adventurous, spur-of-the-moment girl, and she, Amy, was usually the one who talked some sense into her. She remembered their trip to Athens a couple of years ago, on that crazy night where Cara's open-minded spirit got the better of Amy's caution.

Does Amy accept the challenge?

a) Yes.

b) Amy is still reluctant but curious at the same time. She challenges Cara to hold in her pee but she will keep out of it for the time being.

"Um...I don't know. Forgive me for sounding weird, but I'm not in the mood to pee myself" Amy quipped sarcastically.

"You won't have to if you win!" pleaded Cara. "Come on, its been ages since we did something naughty"

Knowing that Cara would not relent having got something into her hard head, Amy gave in. After all, what did she have to lose? She and Cara had in the past witnessed each other in too many weird situations for dignity to be an issue here.

"Ok, but no peeing our clothes. First one to use the toilet loses. How's that for a compromise?".

"Not bad" replied Cara, sounding unconvinced. Obviously Amy's suggestion was not daring enough for her. "How about this, we go visit Lake Munro and walk round the area. I've never been but I've heard there are some nice walking trails in the woods around the lake. The loser  would then have to either pee her pants or squat in public. There won't be many people at this time of year anyway. What do you say?"

What is Amy's decision?

a) Accept the public contest.

b) Insist that the contest is held indoors in private.