Sign In

Just a normal girl

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jony you were right xD                         " Tight Jeans, they press on your blad

"Really? You think its cute?" Amy giggled, half in embarrassment and half in surprise. "Yes" replied Alex, blushing fiercely. "I don't know, its just the way you are moving your legs about. You'v

Hi everyone :) This is  my first interactive story, so please bear with me. The story does not have a main plot to begin with...It will start with a 21-year old girl waking up in the morning and

Posted Images

(sorry for not posting recently guys; I am currently abroad and will not be able to post regularly for the next few days. I promise that things will get back to normal next weekend when I return)

a) Follow him to his office without a word.

------------------

Now starting to panic a bit, Amy followed Mr. Gibbs up the corridor and away from the toilets, until they reached his office. It was a smallish room, containing some shelves, two chairs, and a desk so full of papers that there was hardly any place to rest one's hand on it.

Mr. Gibbs sat at his desk and pointed Amy to the second chair. She sat, aware of how uncomfortable she now was and worried that she would not be able to hide her fidgeting from the lecturer.

"So, Amy" he began. "What's your excuse? Make it a good one".

What should Amy reply?

a) Say the truth; that she had stopped to help a lost student.

b) Say that she has another lecture starting now and ask to return later.

c) The fire alarm rings and everyone must evacuate the building.

a) Say the truth; that she had stopped to help a lost student.

-------------------

Amy told Mr. Gibbs about a new student who had asked her for help. The chair she was on was very uncomfortable, and her bladder situation wasn't making it any better. She crossed her right leg over her left and bent forward slightly, finding this the best position to stop her from constantly fidgeting. But her jeans were pressing violently into  her stomach. "Why, oh why, do I always want to  wear such tight trousers?" she asked herself.

"Ok Amy" Mr. Gibbs said, appearing to believe her. "But next time it happens I would have to take further measures. I can't  have my class constantly disrupted by late comers".

Mr. Gibbs shifted in his seat, glad that he was able to hide his now prominent erection under his desk. He looked at the pretty girl in front of him, with those extremely tight jeans and that cute top. Oh, how he would love to glide his hands all over those toned buttocks of hers. He had also noticed that she was just about to enter the toilets before he called her. Could it be, that this hot, young chick needed to pee? He looked at her, with her legs tightly crossed, his imagination running wild for a second. Was there a way he could keep her here, so that he could find out more?

What should Mr. Gibbs do? (this is an open situation; in that you guys can suggest what will happen next. I will pick my favourite).

8 hours ago, Ranpalan said:

Dismiss her.  Student abuse is bad for your career and moral fibre.

7 hours ago, Matias said:

Please keep it realistic as it has been so far. No torture nor other crazy things. Keep her the normal way as the headline describes this story! 

5 hours ago, azor said:

Ask her how she intends to prevent being late in the future, and if the answer isn't satisfactory, then she must try again.

These three.

(I'm back :) I haven't updated regularly these last two weeks as I was abroad. Hopefully things should get back to normal from now on)

It appears that "ask her how she intends to prevent being late in the future, and if the answer isn't satisfactory, then she must try again" is the most popular answer.

---------------------------------

After a quick think, Mr. Gibbs decided to prolong the conversation.

"Listen Amy, although I accept your excuse this time, I might not be able to the next. So I am duty-bound to ask you what you plan to do in the future to prevent yourself from being late in my class".

His face made a small  grimace of pain as his erection got trapped under his belt.

What is Amy's response?

a) Make up some excuse and see if the lecturer accepts it.

b) Ask to use the bathroom.

(Guys, I would like to ask you which story format you would prefer; as in whether you should choose a number of given options  on how the story should continue (as in this post) or whether I should switch to a format whereby you guys suggest the forward story line (as in the previous post). Your feedback would be appreciated).

Faust believes it would be best to make up an excuse...Mostly because asking to use the bathroom may come as your own way of trying to evade the question. The teacher is nice enough to merely reprimand Amy, instead of hard punishing her....So, a genuine attempt at an excuse would probably be best.

As for the second question, Faust would suggest that you have the given options...But, if you wish to open some creativity, you could add a [Write in] suggestion, where people suggest something to a setting that you might want to keep more open....
Or, in the words of another...

'Why should you have to choose?'

[Faust would imagine that having options to choose from will keep things moving at a decent pace, if one doesn't want to write a [Write in] one.]

4 hours ago, Faust said:

Mostly because asking to use the bathroom may come as your own way of trying to evade the question. The teacher is nice enough to merely reprimand Amy, instead of hard punishing her

yes, I agree with that, and this is why I will vote for option B  xD

Come on Amy, your bladder is full will, you just want to go ahead and pee, so just Ask to use the bathroom, So Mr. Gibbs will think that you just want to get out and avoid any sermon, then he will deny your toilet = 3

"I don....I don't know sir" Amy stammered. "Maybe I could wake up earlier?"

After a few seconds of what seemed like eternity, Mr. Gibbs sighed, realising there was not much he could do to prolong the conversation any further.

"OK Amy, but remember, one more late-coming and we will have problems".

Amy hurriedly thanked Mr. Gibbs and exited his office, trying to look casual. This was difficult, as a wave of desperation hit her as soon as she got up from her seat, forcing her to do a subtle pee dance as she walked out. Mr. Gibbs couldn't help but notice her movements, confirming his suspicion that this cute girl was dying for a pee. He looked at his computer screen clock. Still forty minutes for the next lecture. Enough time to do something about his erection.

Closing the door behind her, Amy made a bee-line for the toilets.

What happens next? Should we let poor Amy use the toilet, or should she be delayed further?

9 hours ago, azor said:

Hmm, she's worked hard for this, let's have her make it to the bathroom, only for it to be closed for cleaning

yes, definitely she worked hard, so I think it will be hard she can undo your belt without giving some squeeze on her bulge bladder lol and we can not forget that she's wearing jeans VERY tight, so even after undo her belt, she will still have to deal with the button of his pants and get pull down his zipper and jeans.

the jeans is just the jail condemning the relief of her xD