Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Part 3

As the taxi drove along I became aware of just how full my bladder was and how desperate I was. Now that my attention was on my desperation I couldn’t but react to it and started shifting and squirming in my seat. After 10 minutes I was busting and my bladder was almost full to the brim. My motions hadn’t gone unnoticed and I noticed Stacey looking at me. When she saw me looking back she smiled and asked if I was okay. I leaned over and whispered “I really need a wee”. She bit her lip and whispered “oh good”. I asked why it was good and she whispered “because I’m absolutely busting for a pee and I’m glad I’m not the only one. Hearing her say those words turned me on like crazy and when I looked down I noticed she was subtly rubbing her legs together. 

For the next five minutes the both of us sat there tapping our legs and gently squirming. As we reached the town centre Sarah’s friend looked out of the window and said “oh good, we are almost there, I’m dying for a pee”. Now she had said it aloud I was no longer bothered about hiding it and said “yeah me too, I can’t wait to get there”. Now we all knew we needed to pee we sat squirming and squeezing our legs together. Sarah being the only one who wasn’t desperate teased us all and we were glad when we pulled up outside her house. We all got out and whilst she walked around to pay the driver the three of us walked up the drive and stood dancing. Now I was stood up it was so much worse. Stacey pulled her keys out and her friend said “hurry up Stace, I’m nearly having an accident”. I nodded and said “yeah me too”. Then a thought hit me and I knew Stacey knew about the rules that Sarah and Matty’s family about calling dibs on the bathroom. As Stacey opened the door I quickly said “first dibs on the bathroom”. Her friend obviously knew they system and moaned “oh god, then I call seconds”. I kicked my shoes off and went up the stairs. 

I dashed to the bathroom and quickly pulled up my skirt and having no time to pull my knickers down I quickly yanked them to the side and moaned in relief as pee erupted from me and splashed into the toilet. It felt so good to release the pressure and I just sat there enjoying the sweet sensations. Eventually when the stream died down I let my knickers pang back into place and then let my skirt fall into place. I quickly washed my hands and when I opened the bathroom door Stacey appeared at the top of the stairs heading for her bedroom but instead quickly turned and said “screw seconds, this is my house”. She dashed past me and into the bathroom. I walked over to the bedroom where I was sleeping that night and put my bag and sweater away.

I heard someone coming up the stairs and when I looked out of the door the girl walked over to the bathroom and knocked and as she said my name I responded behind her. She swung round and said “oh thank god”. She grabbed the door handle and pushed. Obviously she found it locked and I said “Stacey went in there”. She stuck her hand between her legs and brought her leg up and bobbed down. She knocked on the door and shouted “hurry up Stacey, I am dying out here”. I heard a muffled response and she replied “well you better, any longer and I am going to make a puddle on your floor”. She stood doing a sexy pee dance accompanied by gasps and moans and then suddenly she knocked again and said “please Stacey, please hurry, I’m practically wetting my knickers”. That line almost floored me and I suddenly wondered if her knickers were getting wet under that dress of hers. Before I could judge an answer the door opened and she dashed past Stacey and as she didn’t bother closing the door there was a loud noise of pee hitting water and a long moan of relief. It kept going and going and going and I just loved the sound. Eventually it stopped and she came out and whispered something to Stacey. She went into Stacey’s bedroom and I followed them in. Stacey opened a drawer and said “take your pick”. She looked inside and pulled out a pair of pink knickers. When she saw me standing there she laughed and said “I had a little accident”. The thought that she had started wetting herself whilst waiting was super hot and as she walked out back to the bathroom Stacey looked at me and knew what I was thinking and winked and said “oh yeah”. We both laughed and went downstairs to find Sarah.

She came down not long after and we put some music on and made cups of tea and sat around talking and winding down. After an hour she said she had better head home and stood up and took her cup to the kitchen. I was sat in the chair enjoying the feeling of my bladder getting quite full once again having broken the seal. When she came back from the kitchen she grabbed her bag and walked out of the living room followed by Sarah. I took my own cup to the kitchen and then went to say goodbye and found she was stood on the doorstep talking to Sarah. I then noticed Sarah was stood leaning on the door and was lifting her left leg up the back of her right one and kept making little bobbing motions. Knowing her like I do it was tell tale signs she needed to pee.