Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

~~The magical misadventures of Syra the Lamia~~

Syra slowly uncoils to a straight posture, ejecting Kiji's steaming manhood out of her port.

"Uh... I come in peace?" Syra speaks with hesitation...

The supposed leader of this small pack begins to walk, and another smacks Syra's hip with the broad side of their spear, causing her to flinch and move along with them.

Kiji rushes up to the front of the group and starts speaking frantically to the one up front. His tone seemed like a mix of desperation and annoyance.

As they conversed, the group eventually stopped in front of a massive hut made of clay; appeared to be two-stories. Two more armed guards stand at the entrance.

The guard pushes Syra into the hut...

and inside revealed a large torch-lit chamber, decorated with rugs, carpets, pottery, skins, and so on.

At the very end of the chamber sat a mighty Tiger-Urfry, dressed in a brightly-colored poncho*

He speaks with a moderate volume, yet his tone was strong enough to apply pressure to Syra's soul.

"You are the one who has trancended my son to adulthood, are you not?" The mighty tiger spoke in Common to allow Syra the right to comprehend his tongue.

Syra was somewhat nervous to reply, but her lack of response forces the grand feline to alter his expression to one of impatience...

Kiji entered the hut as well, not saying anything...

Eventually, the mighty Urfry stands, TOWERING over Syra, casting a shadow over her.

"Must I ask again...? Are you the one who made my son an adult?"

His quiet voice crushes Syra like dense soil upon a rotted carcass...

[You've got a pissed-off giant of a kitty ready to rip you a new one if you don't answer him... What now?!]

*: Hey look! Someone who's ACTUALLY wearing clothes!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Gather around everyone, and please join me on... an interesting idea that's been floating in my mind since... yesterday :1 I figured I'd give this a try, since int-fics are all the craze right now~ A

Wash for thousands of years Never be clean. Never be clean. Never be clean. Wash for thousands of more years. Cry more.

Just go with it, since it seems to be responding to us.   Also, no need for apologies!  This is a fun one thus far, and the art surprise was a welcome one.

Posted Images

*Rolling Diplomacy*

Say this, ensuring to be both respectful of the Chief's rank in the tribe, but also not grovelling to him:

"Indeed I did, your Grace. If what I have done has offended you in any way, I apologise for the offense. However, I do not apologise for allowing your son to transcende to Adulthood. It was, after all, my first time as well, so I believe that we transcended together, and I could think of no better a person to become an Adult with. You've raised your son well, and I am honoured to have had the privilege to have met him and engaged in such an act with him. I am willing to take responsibility for my rash actions but, I implore you, please allow your son to explain it as well. I understand that hearing from an outsider may be questionable, but I can near enough assure you that your son was willing to go through with it as well."

Edited by Roka-tan
More Diplomacy (see edit history)

Syra... suddenly feels a stroke of confidence rush through her body! Like... Like this whole speech* just happened to wander its way into her head! Syra lets out a confident smirk and begins to speak. But... in the rush to get her words out, she already begins to forget bits of her speech... Dammit. She had such a good argument ready! Well... She didn't forget the entire thing, and she more or less understood its message, so she does her best to paraphrase what she meant to say.

"Ahem...

Why as a matter of fact, yes, I did, your highness. Look... I get it. You're not happy about your son grabbin' girlass, but guess what? I got needs too~ This was sorta my first time mating, to be honest, so all that ideology of kids becoming adults after they fuck can be sort of applied here too. Soooo I guess we're BOTH adults now. And hey! I WILL say you've raised your kid well~ That boy rocks me like a cradle~<3 Can't say I know, or will know anyone with a cock like his! And ask him how it was if you really want. I'll guarantee you he thinks the same way~"

... ... ...

... ... ...

... ... ...

"O' Joyous day!!" the tiger shouts with sudden glee.

To be honest, Syra was ready to fight her way of getting her ass skinned raw, but she wasn't expecting... this...

"Not happy? Have you any idea how many years my boy's been refusing mates? And to hear that he's FINALLY decided to settle down with the one he desires fills my heart with tender bliss~!"

The tiger chief sits back down, his ominous shadow reducing in size.

"To tell you the truth, that little show I put on just there was to test you whether you were loyal to my son or not. I already knew you've mated with him. I could smell his scent** off of you from the moment you stepped foot onto my grounds"

Syra looks at him. "So... You're not gonna skin me?"

"Why there's no need! It'd be a shame to take away my son's catch!" he smiles.

Syra lets out a sigh of relief, glad she gets to live another day...

"Well. In any case. I am Huuyajyak Pompajny teg Fyurosa: Chieftain of the Po'ola clan," he introduces himself.

"I-I'm Syra. Pleasure to meet you Hooyajuck(?)..." she introduces as well.

"Now then. If there is nothing more, you may run of with my son. Perhaps you could stay and live in the village. Or perhaps you shall elope*** somewhere with him to a fair kingdom? Either which is fine by me," he continues to smile.

[Any last actions? If so, what? If not, what shall we do outside?]

*:

On 11/4/2016 at 7:18 PM, Roka-tan said:

*Rolling Diplomacy*

Say this, ensuring to be both respectful of the Chief's rank in the tribe, but also not grovelling to him:

"Indeed I did, your Grace. If what I have done has offended you in any way, I apologise for the offense. However, I do not apologise for allowing your son to transcende to Adulthood. It was, after all, my first time as well, so I believe that we transcended together, and I could think of no better a person to become an Adult with. You've raised your son well, and I am honoured to have had the privilege to have met him and engaged in such an act with him. I am willing to take responsibility for my rash actions but, I implore you, please allow your son to explain it as well. I understand that hearing from an outsider may be questionable, but I can near enough assure you that your son was willing to go through with it as well."

**: Cats do tend to spray...

***: Ya know... Consensual eloping.

Syra turns around to leave the large clay chamber, but not before facing Huuyajyak one last time to speak.

"Actually... I would like to gain a lay of the land around here. I know a few things, but for the most part I'm not aware of everything about your kind's culture. If it's alright, I'd like your son to show me around; tell me about the dos and don'ts around here."

The chieftain gives an approving smile and responds "Very well. Do as you wish."

Syra smiles back and leaves the clay hut.

Kiji was by the entrance, waiting for her. He starts speaking to her in a relieved tone, but of course, Syra doesn't catch a word of it.

It was then that Syra's tummy began to rumble... After all, she didn't eat much yesturday, or this morning...

While Syra thought about acquiring a meal, she was met with a sudden *bump* and a *poomph* as a small Urfry collided into her and fell to the ground, landing on his butt. As the young Urfry looks up to apologize, he sees the monstrous sight before him and cowars in fear!! His legs were spread right open, allowing anyone to see his rather small, uncircumcised* weenie, as well as a golden bubble gently forming at his tip. It was kind of obvious he had to pee, as indicated by that, as well as his swollen abdomen.

"Hiiii!! S-Snekin jiba wai!!"

He seems kind of scared of Syra...

[What should we do about this...? He's only just a kid**... Then agaaaiiiin, we could prompt an absolutely adorable fear wetting if we press this further~]

*: Not a lot of people get circumcised in this world... Actually... Circumsising isn't really a thing around here. So be prepared to see a little sag.

**: Maybe... It's unclear...

• 2 weeks later...

Author's note: ... Woof... Procrastination, ahoy! I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but I'd been both busy, and lazy. And sorry that today's drawing looks like absolute trash. I ended up biting off more than I can chew and went for some weird angle I'm not good at yet. And I didn't want to waste any more time, so I ended up rushing it. (Dem ugly proportions though)...

But yeah... Sorry for my stupidity... ;-;

As naughtiness arises within Syra, she thought of perhaps scaring the little one, buuuuuut that might not look good for her image. She did just arive, afterall. And she had a sneaking suspicion that not a lot of people here trusted her yet...

So she considered perhaps seeming nice, instead~

The little lamia slowly reaches her hand to the possum-boy and gives his head a good ruffling...

"See? I'm not so-...

IMG_0929.JPG

... bad..."

Syra heard the boy whimper in fear at her touch, and a golden spray pours out of his little tea-kettle... Actually, now that she kinda focuses in on it, it's actually rather large and thick for someone his size, yet it maintained it's unsheathed form... Syra thinks about it some more and wonders what it'll look like when this little possum got older... If ~that~ were the case, she could not wait to see what young Kiji would become in the future~ The image of such a long, succulent, thick--... Ooh it made her drool~

... ... ...

The boy began to cry... and then stood up. His pee-stream was still pouring out of him, and yet he turned his back to her and ran away, his piss spraying everywhere as his dick jiggled all over the place.

"... ... ... Well that just happened."

Kiji approached her and spoke something in a casual tone, again his words going right through her...

[Now that that pointless venture is over, what should we do now?]

Syra had been thinking about it earlier, but she really needed to learn the Urfry-tongue. If she were to remain with Kiji, knowing what the kitten had to say was obviously a necessity. Of course, there was no way to learn the language in one day... ... ...

... ... ... or was there...?

Syra's attention turns to the magical book which she now realizes is just floating behind her, having followed her this entire time.

Syra quickly flips through the pages, feeling the grimoire's mystic characters flowing into her eyes, making themselves embedded into the cracks of her squishy child mind...

"... ... ... ... ..."

Syra stares intently, reading each and every symbol until...

Huzzah!!

Comprehend Language [Alteration] (Reversable)

Casting level: 1

Casting time: Medium

Range: Touch 

Area of Effect: Single object or creature

Can be used to understand the meaning behind incomprehensible writing or speech. Caster must keep physical contact with writing or creature to keep spell up. Caster will be able to understand all written and spoken language, but spell does not teach caster to speak or write the language themselves. Reversed configuration of this spell causes incomprehension of language, or cancels a non-reversed 'comprehend languages' spell.

Syra's expression quickly brightens as she discovers a spell to understand the Urfry tongue!

... ... ...

It was strange though... Despite never having done something like this before, Syra felt like... she knew how to cast it. Like she'd done it a million times without fail! Just what was this book...?

Just when she was about to prepare it, however, an unconcious body was thrown directly at her!!

The body made contact with her, knocking her onto the floor. Upon inspection, she sees a whole adult Urfry was chucked at her...

When she turns to see who threw it, she saw her mother slithering towards her with a dissatisfied expression. How did she know where Syra was...?

She could see an Urfry being strangled by her mother's mighty tail, followed by a loud *SNAP* as she cracks the body's neck.

"... ... ... H-Hello mother... Is there... something you needed...?"

Syra's mom looks even further displeased...

"... ... ..."

*WHIPAASH!!*

Her tail strikes at Syra's head with such intense strength, nearly knocking her unconcious. Syra wobbled on her hands, the inside of her head ringing loudly from the blow.

"Don't piss in the fucking cave," her mother speaks in a stern, but almost calm tone, as if she were merely scolding a puppy.

"OYA! PROYAN GENYAKE SENKIN! YOS MUTRA SYLVA? HEL FINDLA SYLVA YANGYE!!" Kiji shouts loudly, raising his spear and tossing it at Syra's mother.

Mother was not pleased... She swats the spear away with her tail, then wraps herself around Kiji and SQQUUUUEEEEEZEES the life out of him!

"Stupid pet..." she mumbles nonchalantly as Kiji screams... and screams... and screams as his bones begin to bend and bend... and SNAP! Sveral of his ribs broke, and his left arm completely dislocates! And Kiji screamed... and Mother continued...

Before Syra could even do anything, Mother tosses the crying, screaming child at her, watching him tumble into a broken pile of flesh.

"Be back before sunset. Or don't. I don't care, you waste of a soul," Mother orders Syra, before turning her back to her and slithering away, carrying the Urfry she killed earlier back to the cave for tonight's dinner...

Several armed scouts come dashing towards Mother as she slithers off with great speed, even while carrying a giant mass of dead Urfry.

The chieften comes out with a look of sadness, seeing the sight of his son writhing in pain and agony... He kneels before Syra and holds his crying son, speaking to him softly in his tongue...

[... ... ... ... ...]

Syra was now in quite the panic. Her boyfriend was utterly decimated!! The only sort of relief Syra could find in this situation was the fact that although Kiji was in pure physical torment, she believed that Kiji would most-likely survive the encounter.

Without further delay, Syra opened her magical grimoire once more to find something... ANYTHING to heal Kiji.

She did find... something...

Mending [Alteration]

Level: 1

Casting time: Very short

Area of Effect: One object.

Will repair and rejoin a broken object, such as a ring or chain link, provided that one break exists. Ceramic or wooden objects with multiple breaks can be rejoind to be good as new. A hole in a leather sack or wineskin will be completely healed over. This spell cannot repair magical items.

This concerned Syra... She new Kiji had several broken ribs and a dislocated arm, and judging by the spells description stating it 'can repair leather', it must be able to fix organic material to some degree. But she did not know if the spell could fix bones, or perhaps she would even have to cut Kiji open first to get to the bones!!

But other than that, there was no spell which Syra could find that could outright heal Kiji...

Just then, Syra spotted another figure approaching them... Perhaps... they could help somehow?

[Should we take this into our own hands and try to mend Kiji's bones? Or should we wait for a proffesional? Kiji did try to keep us safe... Wouldn't it only be just to return the favor...?]

• 3 weeks later...

(Um.,, Wow. Fuck me for being a procrastinating little bitch, right?)

Syra understood that she was not the whitest egg in the nest, and quackery probably wouldn't help the situation...

The figure soon approached the group; this gorgeous, buxom tiger urfry, adorned with jewels and a colo(u)rful poncho similar to the Chief's. If Syra was to piece anything from her, she must have been the Chief's wife/Kiji's mother.

"Unhey frodis... Awaqoi gre ku Yd. Punya lem dal gusfan." she spoke with this gentle, soothing voice.

Then, a glowing light eminated between the woman's paws, and she gently pressed against Kiji... Kiji began to scream even more, tears bursting from his face as he felt his bones slowly return into place. And once his injuries were healed, all Kiji could do was gasp repeatedly, exhausted.

Relieved that Kiji's torment was over, the beautiful urfry looked to Syra.

"You are my son's nima, er... fiancée, who plans to live among us. Am I mistaken?" she asks Syra.

"Yeah... That I- Woah wowowowoah wait. D-Did you say fia-""Please take my son to his hut and let him rest. As his nima, you shall tend to his every need, and provide him with every desire he craves for without fail. Now go," she demanded, cutting off Syra and pointing towards Kiji's own hut, which was close to the chieftains.

Syra was still sort of flabbergasted, decided to put a little more focus on getting Kiji in bed. She laid Kiji on her tail and slowly slithered to the hut... Man, this boy was heavy... but nothing Syra couldn't handle.

When they finally made it, Syra laid him atop a bed of hay. The boy was barely awake... but doing fine. He just needed a little rest to finish his recovery.

Well... Kiji's gonna be out of commission for the rest of the day... Should we just call it in early as well? Then again... something about Syra's book seems... off... Oh it's probably nothing, right?