Sign In

~~The magical misadventures of Syra the Lamia~~

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Gather around everyone, and please join me on... an interesting idea that's been floating in my mind since... yesterday :1 I figured I'd give this a try, since int-fics are all the craze right now~ A

Wash for thousands of years Never be clean. Never be clean. Never be clean. Wash for thousands of more years. Cry more.

Just go with it, since it seems to be responding to us.   Also, no need for apologies!  This is a fun one thus far, and the art surprise was a welcome one.

Posted Images

Syra shakes all thoughts of giving in to her bladder's demands and shrugs it off like nothing! Her bladder was tougher than Gondra Crystals!* She wouldn't allow herself to ruin the fun so early~

Of course, that didn't mean she wouldn't continue teasing her little kitty~

The desperate snake catches up to Kiji, who's holding his trusty spear, as is Syra keeping a close eye on her book that is floating behind her**

"Mmmmmn~ Kijiiii~ I gotta go pottyyyy~!!" she exclaims loud and clear. At the same time, she does this cute little shuffle with her hips and tenses herself up as her need grew. It was clear now that her bladder was bulging out with impressive size!

"Ohhh~ Senkin lorau terbasny iramosho~?" he asks with a teasing tone, deciding to reach out and give Syra's bulge a gentle pat or two~

This alone causes a spurt to escape her!

"Eeep! I-I piddled a bit~!" she moans, getting into Kiji's head.

Kiji gives a soft chuckle and rubs her bladder some more, prompting several more spurts.

"I reeeeaaaallly mean it~ I'm gonna tinkle myseeeeeelf~~~ Mm~ You wanna watch me go weewee~ Want me to weewee all over you cute li'l weenie~?" She's resorted to cooing him... And it's clearly working, as Syra spots Kiji's penis harden and harden, to the point that it's sticking straight out, wobbling to and fro with each step, yet Kiji doesn't seem the slightest embarrassed. If anything, he looks quite pleased to let a girl get a good look at what he had to offer~

"Nyeh~ Gogo puripi ke senkin~?" he asks her. Syra still doesn't quite know what he's saying to respond, however, instead giving him a blushed smile~ She throws in a few more potty-dances to keep the blood flowing through his hardness.

[Anything else we can try to make him go totally nuts for us~? We don't know how far away this thing Kiji wants to show us is... So we got plenty of time to try new things~<3]

*: She doesn't know what those even are though...

**: That's... probably normal...

Edited by ExplosiveTurtlez (see edit history)

At this point, Syra was DETERMINED to keep holding, no matter how painful it was! No matter how bulging her bladder gets... she WILL HOLD IT!! Though... there was that one voice in her head that said she's had enough, and it would feel much better to let it all out, but her objectives heavily outweighed her current desires! She WILL hold it! For Kiji!

Of course, a little teasing would help keep her mind off of her need~

"Mmmn~ I can't hold much moooore~ I-I'm really gonna pee~~!" Syra moans, prompting her kitty to harden some more!

As Kiji's arousal rises more, Syra leans out for him and let's her tongue dangle out past her lips~ And a moment later, Kiji finds her lathering the back of his neck with it! His stomach churns and his legs quiver, as well as some bright-red cheeks~

After giving his neck a good licking, Syra passes up front and stops for a moment. Before Kiji can even ask, Syra slaps her tail gently against his rod and sprays a couple squirts of pee onto him! The squirts do grow into a lengthened, weak stream, but Syra manages to gain control after some difficulty.

"Mmmn~ Puripiiiiiii~" Kiji moans, grabbing hold of her tail and humping it like a dog* in heat! Syra does, however, confiscate her own tail away from the horny kitty and waggles her finger. "Nuh-uh-uh~ Not until you show me your secret thing~" Syra teases.

Feeling a sense of loss for any sort of relief, Kiji hurries on ahead, quickening the pace. He seems absolutely desperate for a different kind of relief~

Along the way, Syra does notice what appears to be wooden platforms atop the trees, as well as pieces of rope, along with a few- ZOMFG!!!!!!!

(Icky-pooey gross stuff incoming!)

image.jpeg

"Ehh... ... ...?"

Kiji notices Syra's suddenly fearful expression to the sight and comes up to her.

"Yabi. Senkin poyan gregnjy krebo. Hame."

Kiji chucks a spear at one of the hanging bodies and it drops to the floor. As soon as it hits the ground, the corpse crumbles into pieces. And there's no blood.

Syra's heard about Urfries doing this sort of thing, and felt a sense of relief...** Though she did leak a bit from the shock o///o'

[We're almost there... What now...?]

*: Or in this case, like a cat...

**: Urfries can be very territorial, but not always immediately hostile. One tactic to keep trespassers away is to collect meat from already dead animals, and mold them into the shape of humanoid corpses, with surprisingly accurate detail! Of course, if the territory belonged to a far more hostile Urfry, they may use real corpses... ... ...

Edited by ExplosiveTurtlez (see edit history)

Syra thinks that a few overkills-of-a-prank are not enough to stop her! Syra coils the end of her tail as tightly as she could, refusing to let out so much as a single drop!

"Oooohn~ I-If I don't get to a potty soon, I'm gonna-... I'm gonna burst~!!" Syra moans with a smirk, prompting yet another aroused expression on Kiji's face, and his 'second spear' makes itself visible once more~

Then after some time, Syra hears what sounds like... chatter. Loud chatter... Chatter and the beating of drums, and the crackling of fire. Even the ground begins to rumble somewhat...

And soon, she saw it...

A village of Urfries.

Urfries roamed the village grounds, conversing, gathering and transporting crops, cubs, pups, and kits playing together...

And BOY were they huge!!*(**)

Even if Syra stood upwards on the tip of her tail, she felt like these villagers easily towered over her. After all, Urfries are well known for their giant size. It's no wonder these folk make excellent Barrelball players.

And throughout the village were clay huts, nearly the size of a whole house. And also she saw the sight of... She could see villagers mating... Fucking each other in broad daylight! In fact, there were a few couples doing this; having sex out in the open, with people passing by, even letting young Urfries witness***, yet no one seemed bother by it. Actually, the villagers seemed quite pleased by the sight, as if this kind of thing were the beauty of nature, which it kind of is if you live out in the woods.

"An Urfry village...? I-I've lived in this swamp all my life, and in my 40+ years alive, I never knew there was an Urfry village here... Is this place new?" Syra asked.

"Nyok," he shook his head, "Fyurosa bweylak das minnaneska-lorshe inlan."

"I'm... gonna guess that's a long time?" Syra replied. "So um... Should we go to your hut? Also where do you guys use the-"

Before Syra could finish, Kiji suddenly pounced on top of her, pinning her to the ground! His pupils have narrowed to slits, and a soft purring could be heard from him. He presses his chest against Syra's and rubs his hardness against her abdomen.

[Seems like Kiji has made the first move this time around... Care to let nature run it's course? Or are we gonna do something about it~?]

*: Fully-grown Urfries measure about 6-9 feet in height.

(**): If you know what I mean~ ;3c

***: Actually she could have sworn she spotted a few 'children transcending to adulthood'... Creepy, but that's how it works... I guess :/

Syra could oh-so-easily entangle herself around her little kitty, and that's exactly what she did~!

Preventing him from penetrating her just yet, Syra ensnares her kitty in a tight bind.

"Mm~ You want my ass~? You're gonna have to work for it~<3"

Kiji wrestles along, trying to escape Syra's coil, and nearly succeeds a few times, but ultimately is trapped...

Syra spurts multiple times throught their little wrestle match, soaking the fur beneath her. Each time she spurted, it encouraged Kiji to try harder! He REALLY wanted it, but Syra's length was no match for his*

She lets out a cute smile as the now exhausted Kiji panted, at the mercy of his snakey mate. He seems to have given up, and passes off the role of domination over to Syra...

"Aw~ I didn't make you feel bad, did I~? I just wanted to tease you a little~<3 You've done good enough, so now you get your reward~<3" Syra grins seductively, loosening her grip on Kiji, and extending all of her body straight out onto her back. A weak fountain of pee was gently pouring out of her cloaca. She's been holding for a very long time now, and, for real this time, she was about to let it all out~!

Kiji crawls up to her like a predator would creep up to it's cornered pray, sliding on top of the end of her tail. His manhood has become fully erect, and Kiji aims his weapon towards it's target, thrusting into her with intense force!

"AAAHHHNNNNNN~~<3" Syra moans, feeling his girth! It felt as if Kiji's cock had grown two times bigger since last night! The sheer intensity of his penetration causes a massive spray of pee to shoot out of her and onto Kiji's cock. She does manage to close her stream, but she couldn't completely end it. She was peeing, but it was very weak.

Kiji lets out a loud purr and bucks his hips, each immense thrust making Syra spurt piss~!

*Thrust!*

*hss~*

*Thrust!!*

*hshprtrtrt*

*Thrust!!!*

*Splrtrtrtrt!*

[It's inevitable at this point... Syra's about to piss herself! And all while Kiji fucks her in the middle of the village for all to see! Perhaps now is the time to let nature run it's course~ Unless someone would like to contribute something~<3]

*: ... N-Not that!! @///@

We are about bursting, so probably we won't have a chance to avoid peeing here.

Additionally we know NOTHING about Urfries, so we should avoid taking sudden actions, they can see as provoking/offensive, like running to search a place to pee, or something similar.

So in conclusion... let's let nature ! So we'll be also able to see another pic :D

(Jeez I'm a lazy fuck... On with the story!)

Syra continues to put up as much of a fight against her own bladder as she could, but alas... she can feel her body give in to her desperate need... And a moment later... ... ...

IMG_0772.JPG

her stream sprays out of her intensely, pouring all over Kiji's crotch. This prompts a loud, pleasure-filled moan to escape him and makes him speed up!

Syra's golden waters shoot out with such force, making a *hssssss* as she sprays everywhere. And she feels like she's nowhere near done yet!

Kiji moans and purrs louder and louder, gripping onto her tighter. It was clear that he was close, and so was Syra!

[You're pissing on your little kitty as he's about to blow his load inside you! Any final actions before the deed is done?]

• 3 weeks later...

(Only one reply...? Oh well. I don't want this story to die so early. If only one vote will push us forward then so be it~)

Syra decides it's time to just let nature run it's course... She embraces Kiji tighter, pressing her flat chest into his and both of them let out a sharp moan!

"I-I'm-!!!"

"Juyevakikaaaaaaan!!!"

Both cry out and Kiji unleashes his hot cream into Syra while her pleasure reaches it's peak!

Both collapse onto the ground, panting heavily...

Several villagers glimpsed at the unlikely couple, giving gentle smiles and going on their way.

All seemed well... until some villagers armed with spears approached the two... Their weapons weren't pointed at her, however, so it's possible their intentions weren't hostile...

"Houa. H'jek le bausinkr porhd," one of them spoke, gesturing Syra to rise.

[Shall we?]