Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post a word, beginning with the last letter of the previous word!

Guest tortoise

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insomnia  I think up some pretty kinky scenarios when I’m suffering from INSOMNIA.

Abysmal The line for the toilets was so ABYSMAL, I decided to just go in my pants.

Definitely  A close examination reveals that we have been stuck on the letter “D”.    Kind like Sesame Street “ Today’s thread has been brought to you by the letter D”!

Posted Images

Yearly 

Growing up, my YEARLY doctor visits were embarassing when we got to the part to discuss my continued bedwetting.  

(Especially when I was in HS and you had to fill out that form when you checked in for your appointment about current conditions and the bedwetting box was still being checked.  It was the only box on that whole conditions sheet to be checked.  😳😳)

Gullible 

Once my friend heard the crinkle of and then saw the white plastic cover on my bed and asked if I was a bedwetter.  

My mom explained that it was there because of my dust alergies (which I did not have).  He was so GULIBLE that he believed it was there to eliminate dust from my mattress bothering me.  

Thanks mom for the save. 

So I was typing one for the N when I saw that @Alex62 posted a reply.  So I will share my N one and then submit mine for the L that Alex62 set me up for.

Normal

When I was 17 and still peeing my bed 3-6 times a month my doctor said that this wasn't NORMAL, but not unheard of and that 2-3 teen out of 100 my age also dealt with bedwetting.   

Now for the L

Left-handed

I read a study that said people who wet the bed people who are LEFT-HANDED are more likely to be a bedwetter.  I am left-handed so guess this is true.  However there is only right and left handed people so someone has to be the majority, just how much is the question)

I'd say for the next person, since it is hyphenated you can take the 'T' for left or the 'D' for handed.