Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post a word, beginning with the last letter of the previous word!

Guest tortoise

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insomnia  I think up some pretty kinky scenarios when I’m suffering from INSOMNIA.

Abysmal The line for the toilets was so ABYSMAL, I decided to just go in my pants.

Definitely  A close examination reveals that we have been stuck on the letter “D”.    Kind like Sesame Street “ Today’s thread has been brought to you by the letter D”!

Posted Images

Just now, j2319 said:

Tremendous 

When I wake up dry at a sleepover where I forgot to pack a GoodNites I feel TREMENDOUS relief that I made through the night dry. 

As a reminder TREMENDOUS is the current last word used.  

But I gotta make a few comments.  

@OldWetGuy  You are so right.   When that dryer alerted that it was done Sunday moring and j had 20 minutes before my friends were coming over I did feel relief.  Had plenty of time to remake my bed.  It was one of those, no one is going to even notice, but I knew why my bed was without sheets and since I knew assume that anyone else who saw would know thew real reason too.  

@peelion Now that is a new one for me.  I don't think I've peed my pants because I forgot to pull down my pants.  Interesting.  

and @OldWetGuy  I peed my pants and bed a lot gorwing up when I was wearing breifs (before I got gorwn in middle school and switched to boxers) I don't remember translucent that much, but do remember a distinct look that peed in white briefs have.  Especially when there is a wet area and the rest is dry.  Clear defined noticable boarder between the two areas.  Translucent must be like right after you've peed in them.  I usually didn't see my briefs right after peeing in them.  I'd either have wet them sometime during the night and woke up wet or if a day accident be in my wet pants for sometime after peeing in them until I had a chance to go change.  

Love these use of word in a sentence.