Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough, I was actually working on the new part earlier today. I'm aiming to have it up soon. It'll be a two-parter, Part one a recap and part two the actual continuation. Look forward to it :)

Welcome everybody! Night of the Omorashi is an Interactive Story-Game with only one goal... to survive! Game/Story Mechanics As we go through the game, there will be many mechanics, but the

If difficulty is strictly for bladder capacity, I choose Hard~ We'll be a teenager, and focus on intelligence~ Female, of course~ She'll have long straight purple hair with large DDs and a m

Posted Images

Terrified with what you saw, you immediately came to the decision that you were going to stay put until they left. Knowing your own athletic ability, you knew for fact that if you left all that would happen is you would become a fresh meal for whatever had happened to these people

It was safer this way.

With that in mind, you slowly brought your phone back inside the cupboard, closing the door behind it and then following it up by stopping the recording and putting your phone back to sleep.

For now, all you could do is listen until it was safe.

A period of time passed and the creatures still seemed as if they had no intention of leaving, simply choosing to move around the room gnawing away at random piles of bodies. To make matters worse, you were now feeling hungry, your lack of food for the last several hours finally catching up with you.

But the worst of all in your situation was that you could begin to feel a minor need to pee again, nothing you couldn’t easily ignore; but the fact remained that given what you knew from the Emergency Broadcast, this was definitely not something you wanted to deal with while hiding from an infected.

A little more time passed.

“Why won’t they leave” you thought, clearly annoyed at the situation before suddenly you were shocked by the sound of breaking glass in the hallway followed by the sound of the infected beings stopping their meals before beginning to wander towards the door

=============================================

What do you do? (Multiple options available)

1: Search the cupboard you are in to see if there is anything you can use

2: Leave the cupboard

3: Wait

*: Use something in your inventory (What?)

*: Other

Statistics

Health: 50/60

Stamina: 40/50

Bladder: 150ml (100ml to be processed)

Hunger: Hungry

Thirst: A little

Inventory

Backpack (5/10 Slots)

1: Cellphone (Full battery, 10 Unread Messages, 2 Unread Voicemails)

2: Pencil Bag

3: Heavy Textbook

4: Bottle of Water, 500ml (+10 HP, 1/2 Doses)

5: Favourite Piece of Candy (+10 Stamina)

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)

With the infected individuals going towards the door you breathed a sigh of relief, but not before your stomach began to growl. It wasn’t the best situation for this, but since your backpack was on top of you, you quickly went into the bag and pulled out a piece of your favourite candy, quickly unwrapping it and popping it in your mouth.

Inventory Update

- Favourite Piece of Candy (+10 Stamina) => Eaten

Status Change

Stamina: 40/50 => 50/50

For now, you would simply wait a few minutes for the infected creatures to hopefully get far enough away and you would be fine to escape.

…At least that was the plan before you heard the sound of struggling out in the hallway followed by the sound of something running into the room, stopping for a moment and then running over to your cupboard and throwing the door opened

Standing just outside was a girl around your age. She had Auburn hair and her clothes were slightly torn.

“Come on, lets go!” she spoke with urgency

What do you do? (Multiple options available)

1: Follow the girl

2: Stay in the cupboard

3: “Who are you?”

4: “What’s going on?”

5: “What are you doing here?”

6: “How did you know I was here?”

Statistics

Stamina: 50/50

Inventory

Backpack (5/10 Slots)

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Surprised from being discovered like you have, your body froze up.

A masculine voice came from the hallway “Hurry up! We have a horde coming this way!”. The girl turning back to you, “Do you want to die or do you want to live!” the girl spoke with urgency as she began to lightly tug at your arm.

This was all it took for you to quickly crawl out of the cupboard and scramble to your feet with the girl already beginning to pull you towards the hallway.

Passing the door into the hallway, you immediately came to the sight of a guy with brown hair who was much taller than you were. The guy standing over the two creatures which were previously in your room, but now were sprawled out on the floor with their heads caved in.

“This way he spoke” as he took off down the hall in the opposite direction from the infected creatures. The girl, who was the same height as you, following while pulling on your arm to lead you as you passed by several individual bodies leaning up against the wall.

“W…what’s going on!” you quickly questioned trying to get some answers while you were moving.

“Don’t you know? The city has been overrun by zombies” The girl responded back as your group turned the corner and began going down a flight of stairs, turning to go down a second before finding itself facing a wall of infected.

“Shit” the guy spoke, pivoting before leading the group down another hall. “We can use the other stairwell”

What do you do?

1: “Who are you?”

2: “Z-zombies!?”

3: “How did you know I was there?”

4: “Where are we going?”

5: “Stop pulling me!” *struggle*

Statistics

Stamina: 50/50

Inventory

Backpack (5/10 Slots)

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

On your way to the next stairwell you could hear the horde following closely behind you. Since you were being led down the hall, you took a moment to look into the opened classrooms to see pile after pile of bloodied corpses with several infected looking towards the hall as you ran passed the rooms.

“How did you know I was there?” you asked while panting as the group turned the corner into an empty stairwell which you quickly took downwards.

“I heard the screams” the girl spoke back with exhaustion in her tone while your group hit the bottom of the stairwell, quickly taking a turn into an unlocked janitors closet which the two of you were led into.

“Wh—where are.. we going” you spoke back clearly out of breath.

“The pool building… the chemicals will mask our scent” the guy up front spoke up to answer your question before looking to the other girl. “I’ll go scout and clear the path. Just wait here a moment”.

Once the girl nodded, the guy slipped a hand into his back pocket to pull out a screwdriver which he flipped around until the sharp end faced towards the ground in his fist. Once he was ready, he took a deep breath before running out of the room and turning the corner out of sight.

The girl then closed the door behind him.

What do you do?

1: “Why the pool building?”

2: “What is he doing?”

3: “Who are you?”

4: “Z-zombies!?”

5: “Are you two the only survivors?”

Statistics

Stamina: 30/50

Bladder: 160ml (90ml to be processed)

Inventory

Backpack (5/10 Slots)

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Finally having a moment to settle down you leaned against the wall trying to catch your breath. Had your life not been on the line you were certain you would have collapsed somewhere along the way.

“It’s a good thing they came to save me…” you thought for a quick moment before It hit you like a brick wall. “wait a second, who are these people... I don’t remember screaming that loudly when I woke up”. And that’s when your eyes went wide

“...How did you say you found me again” you questioned aloud as the girl looked at you worryingly. “At the time I was outside, helping to survey the school grounds when I heard you scream from the front of the school grounds and eventually caught you peeking out the window”

The girl pausing. “It’s a miracle you survived at all, there are only a few of us left on campus”

You nodded hearing this, not sure whether to believe it or not… but ultimately you decided to keep on the warry side for now until you could get further proof.

“..Who are you two anyways?” you followed up with, the girl frowning a bit a this.

“Usually you introduce yourself first before asking others their name” which caused you to blush for a moment. “Oh, sorry… my name is Jasmine Heartlock” The girl letting out a small chuckle at your reaction “Sorry… my name is Emily. I believe we were in the same grade… or at least I think I remember seeing you in one of the other classes. The guy is Adam. Him and I were in the same class and he’s the main reason I made it this far.”

“Oh…” you paused. “Speaking of Adam then… what is he doing?” you asking questioningly to which she responds again. “Because we are on the main floor things are going to be slightly more dangerous until we make it to the pool building. More of those creatures and all.” The girl pausing “because of that, he is just making sure the path is clear before we continue.”

What do you do?

1: Explain your situation

2: Ask what happened while you were knocked out

3: “…And the screwdriver?”

4: “Why the pool building?”

5: “Z-zombies!?”

6: Mention your hunger

7: Mention your need to pee

Statistics

Stamina: 35/50

Bladder: 170ml (80ml to be processed)

Thirst: Could use a drink

Inventory

Backpack (5/10 Slots)

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Hearing this you think you get the gist of the situation, but you ask one final question to be sure “…And the screwdriver?”

“Its for protection, and to kill the zombies.” Emily immediately takes over. “The only thing that can take them out is a strong blow to the head… and since we don’t have any conventional weapons, a screwdriver we found in a janitor’s closet has to make do.”

You nod at this, thinking you understand now. Making sure to mentally note down the information on how to take out the infected

“So what’s the plan with the pool house?”

“Its our safe house for now… at least until the military can come rescue us. We tried to round up as many survivors from the school as possible, but sadly we were only able to save 53 including us” By the end of the sentence, you notice that Emily looks a little depressed about it

Following this short conversation, you both go quiet, you taking the time to look over the janitor’s closet under the staircase that you had ducked into. From the looks of things, it was mostly buckets and chemicals with the occasional mop and broom chained to the wall.

Not having anything to do, you looked over to Emily and noticed her bouncing up and down on the spot, however a minor throbbing from your lower abdomen distracted you away.

“~Ooh… I need to pee” you quietly whine out loud while moving your hand to rub your bladder. This causing Emily to give a pained look while she slowly moved her hand to the front of her skirt.

“…Please don’t mention that...” she softly groans as she begins to bite her lower lip

What do you do?

1: “Are you okay?”

2: Search the janitors closet some more

3: “So… Zombies?”

4: “Is the military really coming?”

5: Mention your hunger

6: Explain your situation

7: Ask what happened while you were knocked out

Statistics

Bladder: Feeling it | 180ml (70ml to be processed)

Inventory

Backpack (5/10 Slots)

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

WHOA WHOA WHOA- A screwdriver is a STABBING weapon, not a bludgeoning one! Something's going on here... We still can't trust them.

3 & 4. 1 and 5 would be detrimental to our physical conditions and would show weakness, 2 and 6, useless, and 7 is useless, and we cannot tell them we were unconscious.

Also, we should check those messages.

Edited by guest (see edit history)

“So... why are we calling them Zombies?” you ask “They aren’t exactly rising from graves” To which the girl began to look at you suspiciously. “No, but they are dead… those who had the misfortune of being part of…” The girl wincing a moment “the first wave”

“…Is the military really coming for us” you ask to which she gets a sullen look on her face. “All we can do is hope”.

Another moment of silence fell over you, but it was broken when Emily made out another grunt of pain which caused you to be concerned. “Are you okay?” you asked to which she winced again.

“I-I’m fine” she started before pausing a moment, likely deciding whether to continue or not “…just I haven’t used the bathroom in hours. None of us have.” The girl quickly shaking her head and trying to change the subject while she began to bounce in place at a greater rate

“What were you doing up in the third floor anyways? And you have been asking a lot of questions… How did you get up there without knowing what was going on?”

How do you respond?

1: Truth

2: Partial Truth (What do we keep secret)

3: Lie

4: Attempt to deflect the question (How?)

What do you do?

1: Search the janitors closet some more

2: Mention your hunger

3: Explain your situation

4: Ask what happened while you were knocked out

*: Organize your inventory (How?)

Inventory

Body (3 Slots… Items on your body can be used during Action Posts without delay)

1:

2:

3:

Backpack (4/7 Slots… During Action Posts, items in your bag can only be used on delay)

5:

6:

7:

Statistics

Bladder: Feeling it | 190ml (60ml to be processed)

Just a heads up, I messed around with the inventory system a little to make it more obvious. Basically I minimized our backpack slots and added in Body slots, each with their own benefites. Basically, long term storage like pen/paper vs. something we need access to immediately like a weapon.

Body Slots - Can be used immediately without delay

Backpack Slots - Can be used any time on delay,

I make mention of action posts which are basically posts you can think of like combat. Something where the time would be "slowed down" for whatever reason. I'll make sure to mention when we enter and leave those zones though.

OH F***. F*** F*** F*** F***. WE HAVE TO MAKE AN EXCUSE!?!?!

Damn it... We have to tell a partial truth, yes... But it cannot include our fainting, and if it sounds too suspicious... ********. This is still a survival game, we cannot afford to speak carelessly. Um. 

We were distracted, reading, when the zomobies first stumbled by. We ran and hid. Later, we cracked open fhe door a bit, and saw them feeding. We then let out a small scream, which they were too focused eating to hear.

Also, no water. None. There's a reason none of them have peed- it's dangerous. Let her pee herself- if any zomobies are nearby, they'll be aggro'd, if they can smell it. If not, then we'll be fine to do so as well. In fact, it would prove that we aren't a zomobie ourselves, if they aren't. But NO water until we've peed. And we WILL NOT pee our pants, nor in any way that it might be smelled on us afterward. We should avoid Emily's pee too.

And sharing food at a time like this, especially meat... That's a good way to get sick or poisoned.

Edited by guest (see edit history)