Sign In

Sport Wettings

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find the discussion on the other forum ridiculous. People speculating as to whether she shares in the fetish. This is silly, of course she doesn't, she is at a major sporting event, where there isn'

I found this sports wetting   

The incident in question was Hope Solo wetting herself during double overtime, there's been a thread on wetset for a few days now. http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6984 Here's a

Posted Images

18 hours ago, LivingInfinite said:

Try clicking on it, maybe? The relevant part gets cropped out in the thumbnail.

Great find though, where'd you see this? Is there anywhere you can see her reaction, perhaps?

Petra is from my homeland. Nice looking girl without that black eye... Reporters never asked her anything about that wetting. I dont think so many even noticed it or care like us ;). She was like nothing had happened. But I think it affected somehow. Before that incident situation was 0-2 and in the end 0-10. Her only comment after match was: "Icho was so good. I dont know how and where they (japanese) are training their wrestlers."

Before Rio Olympics she told that her little brother had teased her by jumping against her and yelling to her "Here comes Kaori Icho!"

Edited by MissMiniMe (see edit history)
On 18.8.2016 at 2:01 AM, myoldfriend36 said:

The Hope Solo video is one of the sexiest I've seen in a long time. Yet, I don't know why. Kinda makes me wanna know if there are any more female athlete videos out there. I remember Paula Radcliffe squatting mid race to take a leak in a marathon. That was a while back.

I read Hope Solo's autobiography and was quite impressed by her story. I love Hope Solo is awesome both as a person and soccer player, which is part of which I thought this was awesome. The wetting is unfortunate for her, but I doubt she's too ashamed given wettings happen quite often in sports.

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 7:56 PM, Low-Key Friar said:

Keen eye Sarah. She did indeed already pee while on the grass. Notice how she lifts her butt up to make things a little more easy down there.

This black & white edit is easier on the vision without all the neons, and better contrast. edit: And yes, by that, let's you see a trickle coming down from her shorts, either this being the last stream, or pee that her pants didn't let out beforehand.
I'll also note that it was mentioned by a sportscaster that she interrupted the match to get her gloves changed. Ha!

With you on the former. It's as if a minor form of delirium inhibits the fetished mind.

Well, definetely that was not an easy situation for her. You can interrupt a soccer match to change your gloves close to the bench (of course when you're a goalkeeper) but you can't do this when you need to pee. So, you have 3 options :

a) ask a referee to leave a pitch and go inside the stadion (that'll be a few minutes propably), which is, well, impossible while being a goalkeeper. Of course you may not ask, but leaving the pitch without a permission is a mandatory yellow card

b) hold it to the end of the game

c) go in your pants

It was 113th minute, 2nd extra time. The last chance for using a toilet was after first half of regular time. After that you have second half (45 minutes + some extra time), break between regular and extra time, first half of extra time and 8 minutes of second half of extra time. That's easy 30 minutes. So it's almost 1.5 hours from the last chance to use a toilet. And you have a chance for penalty shoot-out, when you must be 120% concentrated and it takes up to 20 minutes. And still 7 more of extra time plus break before PSO. Maybe later I'll rewatch this part of game, but it looks like there was a watering break because of heat during the match, so the water was heavily drinked during that match.

So - approximately 90 minutes from the last chance of using a toilet and vision of next 30 without such posibility. And the most important part of the match just going to be. So, if she really needed to pee, this break was propably the only proper moment to do so without extra attention. We may be 99.99% sure that she peed herself. Maybe she did not emptied her baldder totally, why - we'll propably never know. Almost for sure she peed for few seconds, so maybe it was just a stress pee of decreasing pressure in her baldder. Why not standing up - maybe she didn't want the stream to came visibly down her legs. Cameras may catch it. Peeing into shotrs while laying on the grass was maybe the most discreet way to do this. Why she didn't pee totally - well, she was forced to do this in her penalty area, so maybe later she'll be forced to land in her puddle. Propably that's the main reason.

What' (almost) sure in this situation - yes, she peed her panties in this situation. And I'm 99.99% sure that it was not her first time. That happens while playing soccer for such a lohg time.

On 8/16/2016 at 7:28 PM, Melon91 said:

Does anyone know a way for people outside of Canada to watch this? It would be strange if only Canadians were able to see a video of a match in Brazil, between a Russian and a Japanese player. 

Otherwise, could you please take a screenshot? I'm just wondering what it looks like.

I saw that someone has already posted the photos, but next time, there's HOLA app for chrome that can help you change you IP for a different country (a chosen one), usually it works.

Does someone have a full version of Olli (I mean what happens a few seconds after the wetting, how does she react)?

Edited by myaso2005 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I heard a caller on the radio yesterday (not sure which station or show) who was describing all the wetting that goes on during a marathon run (especially for those people who are not in competition shape).  He said that he was pacing himself and running with a woman, who just let go as she ran. He was impressed and decided to let go as well - but ended up relaxing too much and ended up with a huge mess. He had to stop and clean up and never got her name. The host ended the call before he got into more detail.

My friend used to run 10Ks and I would run 3Ks. Near the finish line, there were a lot of wet shorts, socks, and shoes. He said that most of the women he trained with would dribble (trickle? spurt?) a little pee at a time in their shorts as they ran. He only remembers two visible streams. One was a woman who squatted behind some bushes, not knowing that the route made a U turn around the median - so the runners who were with her caught her in mid squat as they reversed direction. The other was at the end of a race where it was very hot and the woman who came in 3rd (2-3 runnres in front of him) was walking/cooling down while (not literally) inhaling a couple of large squirt water bottles. She stopped, cramped up and peed a firehose through her shorts. He ran over and handed her his towel to cover up. A guy came over and helped her go off somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, its definitely a common thing in any sport where there are extended periods of time without access to bathrooms. The obvious one, as already mentioned a few posts ago, is long distance running (and cycling). I never ran much, but I've done a bunch of long-distance cycling. On the organized rides there are always porta-potties every 15 miles or so. There is commonly a long line at them, especially the first one stop.

I've got a story I posted last week about a 4 hour ride I participated in with a small group that ended up with several women peeing on the side of the road and one not totally making it to the bathroom.

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2016 at 11:18 PM, myoldfriend36 said:

2 hours ago, Kenny said:

As some people have already mentioned, you've got Angela Magana peeing herself in a UFC bout.

http://www.videosuncensored.com/player/fight/angela-magana-pees-herself-at-ufc-fight-night

Beat ya to it! ;)