Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fetish community

Kind of a weird topic in my mind but something I want to know about.

This site is great. I'm hardly ever on but when I am I feel safe. I feel like I can say anything here and not really have to worry about being rejected or treated in a weird way. I like this community. And I feel like most of us here want to support each other.

However, I recently joined a different site for a different interest of mine. Not a fetish I have just a personal preference and I would like to learn more about it from people that do it all the time. But so far the community seems strange to me. The people all seem to be MUCH older than I am. Which isn't a bad thing. but I feel like that sets me apart from most of them. 

So what my question is, what this topic is really about, what do you think of our Omo community here and what do you think of other communities of either other omo sites or another fetish you have? You obviously dn't have to say what the other site is related to. I'm just wondering how our community compares to others.

Every community I've been with (out side of this one, they're mostly all gaming groups for myself) has it's own sort of feeling / stigma / group mindset. Omorashi.org is by far the friendliest and most welcoming I've seen at all, especially when it comes to fetish/adult topics. I'm not trying to say that there's no reason to go out and join other groups, but expecting them all to be just like this one may not be the most realistic of expectations. (I'm sure there are plenty that are, especially in more general topics, just not ones I've run into)

In hindsight, while was probably being a little more negative here than needed. It's worth noting the good: that realistic expectation or not, it certainly would be nice if omo.org was the average and not the exception. That sort of expectation is how it should be, that I certainly agree with.

Edited by FallingDusk
minor text fixes (see edit history)

I haven't been active in too many communities (though my videos go everywhere, I myself only post them here, and to xtube), but this one is by far the friendliest, most open, and least judgemental.  Also, the least full of bs when it comes to users sharing their experiences and who they are...I was once on a site where at least 75% of the users claimed to be 18-21F and living in Antarctica, lol.

Guest tortoise

Like Lucy, I rarely visit different fetish sites, and I feel like Omorashi.org will be my only. From what I've seen on other forums, this website is easily the friendliest, laid back Omorashi community online with a wide variety of ages here - I don't stick out like a sore thumb! Plus, I noticed on other Omo/pee related websites that there's often some 'overkill' of omorashi. I feel that a successful community needs to strike the balance between the fetish and developing relationships/friendships with other users -- like this site does, with the 'off topic' and 'roleplay' areas.

I also feel like many of the users here are genuine - you can trust an account written in 'wetting experiences' for example, on the most part.

I don't like how even here, the idea of messaging other users and requesting videos/holds/experiences is seen as 'okay'. I feel it can be intrusive. I've had it happen to me here often, as well as a few sarcastic comments if I feel like the messages are too intrusive and ignore them or politely decline. But, users here generally a]respond nicely even if I've rejected them.

So in short... Omorashi.org is best forum.

3 hours ago, ChloTheCrazyMofo said:

I don't like how even here, the idea of messaging other users and requesting videos/holds/experiences is seen as 'okay'. I feel it can be intrusive. I've had it happen to me here often, as well as a few sarcastic comments if I feel like the messages are too intrusive and ignore them or politely decline. But, users here generally a]respond nicely even if I've rejected them.

What I think is totally OK and necessary is for issues like that one to be discussed openly and brought out into he open like you're doing here, Chlo, because I believe this is a matter of education and etiquette. I also strongly suspect that the "offenders" were male. On this level, there are still some inappropriate behaviors going on. I also think it may be worse on other forums. As a male myself I'm happy to help to expose this issue and bring it to our attention because we need to set the right example and show our peers what we consider proper behavior and preach by example. Because people ultimately are influenced by what they see people around them doing, and that works both ways. Some people act a bit obnoxiously because they see others doing it so they guess it must be OK. It isn't okay, it isn't nice and it isn't cool. Let's work to grow the right culture here and all try not to be dickheads :)

This is by far the best. I wasn't so sure when I first started here years ago as I was always concerned about how much discussion was about kids, but I've lurked and watched it shift to a place I'm more comfortable with.  And everyone I've talked to here is kind and welcoming.  This site is like a warm comforter you can hide under to get away from a cold, mean world. 

And yeah, what was with those antarticans? I set up an expedition but didn't find anyone down there. Just got frostbite on my bits. I suspect they weren't entirely truthful.