Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Airplane Scenarios

Hello everyone,

So I wanted to solicit scenario suggestions, for, as the title suggests, wetting and/or desperation scenes on an airplane. Now I've had a few accidents on planes (when I was much younger), and I also habitually wear protection when I fly. I no longer need to per say, but I do out of comfort and security (I get a little nervous flying and have had too many close calls on planes, plus I always get a little thrill going through security). As an aside, I think I wrote about it elsewhere, but going through customs at Heathrow one time, they swabbed the inside of my bag, where there was very obviously a diaper (Molly care or Depends, I can't remember), and the guy swabbing it took much longer than necessary and chatted with his colleague, which was obviously a way of getting his attention to notice the diaper sticking out between my laptop and notebook. I've had a couple of other incidents which I have either recalled elsewhere or will recall some time soon.

Anyhow, I've got a lot of flying to do in the near future, and I wanted to hear people's thoughts, fantasies and scenario ideas, as to potential desperation and wetting situations on planes (from the perspective of a passenger). I am not necessarily planning on doing these things, it's just I wanted to hear people's ideas to give me fantasies and things to ponder while I'm bored and flying for way too long.

So please be creative.

The first, as I think I should start things off, would be the classic situation (and this has happened to me), where you do your best to sleep for the duration of a long flight, and while asleep you 'wet the bed' but in stead of the bed, it's your seat and you are in public. You then wrap yourself in your blanket and scurry to the washroom (its the portion of the flight when everyone is asleep), and your mother brings a spare pare of pants and a Goodnite to you and passes it to you while your sobbing in the washroom. So yeah, this is a real thing that happened...When I was in my mid-teens.

Anyhow, thoughts?

A common scenario, and one that I've experienced a few times, is needing a pee but being stuck in the window seat and too shy to ask the stranger next to you to let you out. Another good one is having a couple of pints before the flight, forgetting to go to the loo and then being stuck in your seat until the plane takes off and the seatbelt sign goes off. This happened to me once when we ended up being delayed on the runway by about half an hour, and I was already needing to pee quite badly before we even got on the plane. I was stuck in my seat with a steadily filling bladder and no choice but to hang on and fidget around until the plane got into the air. Such a relief when I finally got to pee, my bladder was absolutely hard as a rock and I was going for at least a minute.

I've been flying a lot this year for work, and have seen the following two setups:

1/  You are the pilot/co-pilot and the weather is not cooperating or the airport you are landing at is overcrowded, so you have to wait while you handle the extended approach time. 

2/ All but one of the lavatories breaks down on a long flight, causing an extended line...

Edited by Tangosierra97 (see edit history)

Good suggestions both of you. And this:

3 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

A common scenario, and one that I've experienced a few times, is needing a pee but being stuck in the window seat and too shy to ask the stranger next to you to let you out. Another good one is having a couple of pints before the flight, forgetting to go to the loo and then being stuck in your seat until the plane takes off and the seatbelt sign goes off. This happened to me once when we ended up being delayed on the runway by about half an hour, and I was already needing to pee quite badly before we even got on the plane. I was stuck in my seat with a steadily filling bladder and no choice but to hang on and fidget around until the plane got into the air. Such a relief when I finally got to pee, my bladder was absolutely hard as a rock and I was going for at least a minute.

Is one of the reasons that I always wear protection while flying. You never know and these delays can be long, with no way to use the loo.

I've wanted to try a flight while being diapered but, with all the security intensified lately, I am concerned that I would be pulled over and possibly stripped searched. I am due to fly to France next year for personal reasons and am considering taking the (wet) plunge. Since I've never done this and it seems several of you are well-travelled and experience, I am reaching out to you for any recommendations and advice. Not only would I like to wear on flight but, I'd also wish to bring extra supplies with me for the duration of the trip, including the return home to N.Y. Thank you.

How about this fantasy? You are not alone and both 'comfortable'. Your other half is also duly secured in your favorite soft, thick, plastic covered diaper. You both are savvy at holding in desperation,and you anticipate that some time during the flight one of you will start to leak. Now, the fun begins. How much will your respective diapers hold and at what point will you start to leak? The only way to gauge it is by gently and very discreetly reaching in to one another's diaper and "feeling around" ;}}...

If this is a good start, I encourage everyone to continue on this theme and, please, keep it wet!

I've been desperate a few times on a flight, I wrote up two of the experiences here, but here's the short of it:

1.  Flying from AZ I was so bloated I took a couple diuretics, which sent my aunt into a panic that I'd get dehydrated, so she kept making me drink water.  I spent the whole flight crawling over her lap on my way to and from the restroom.  Once we landed, I had to go again, but we had to wait for an open gate, so everyone had to stay seated, belts fastened.  I was so desperate I couldn't help but make an ass of myself, squirming, bouncing, whining, and even complaining aloud how badly I needed to piss.  The other passengers around me were starting to look worried.  Story is up here somewhere in the backlogs.

2.  On a night flight, I was sitting across the aisle from a college age girl, and we both needed to pee...wrote that up here relatively recently.

3.  (Which I haven't written about yet).  My flight leaving Reno was delayed over a half an hour, so I was scared I wasn't going to make my next flight, out of Chicago.  Chicago is a cursed place for me, so I really didn't want to stay there overnight.  Even though I live only a few hours from it, I don't think anyone would want to come pick me up at night in the winter.  So, I had to make that plane.  I had to pee, but I wasn't going to stop during my mad dash through O'Hare.  I knew I wouldn't be able to go on the flight, either, since it was a very short one, only 15 minutes in the air.  I really wanted to piss myself, but there was a guy sitting beside me playing Angry Birds, so I didn't, and watched his game, instead. 

8 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

I've been desperate a few times on a flight, I wrote up two of the experiences here, but here's the short of it:

1.  Flying from AZ I was so bloated I took a couple diuretics, which sent my aunt into a panic that I'd get dehydrated, so she kept making me drink water.  I spent the whole flight crawling over her lap on my way to and from the restroom.  Once we landed, I had to go again, but we had to wait for an open gate, so everyone had to stay seated, belts fastened.  I was so desperate I couldn't help but make an ass of myself, squirming, bouncing, whining, and even complaining aloud how badly I needed to piss.  The other passengers around me were starting to look worried.  Story is up here somewhere in the backlogs.

2.  On a night flight, I was sitting across the aisle from a college age girl, and we both needed to pee...wrote that up here relatively recently.

3.  (Which I haven't written about yet).  My flight leaving Reno was delayed over a half an hour, so I was scared I wasn't going to make my next flight, out of Chicago.  Chicago is a cursed place for me, so I really didn't want to stay there overnight.  Even though I live only a few hours from it, I don't think anyone would want to come pick me up at night in the winter.  So, I had to make that plane.  I had to pee, but I wasn't going to stop during my mad dash through O'Hare.  I knew I wouldn't be able to go on the flight, either, since it was a very short one, only 15 minutes in the air.  I really wanted to piss myself, but there was a guy sitting beside me playing Angry Birds, so I didn't, and watched his game, instead. 

Nice epitome! Everyone of these scenarios should appeal to the entire community. Thank you for sharing these enticing and inviting fantasies! Or are they based on reality - ummmm, I like.  Stay wet, my friends!

1 hour ago, scorepio said:

Since I've never done this and it seems several of you are well-travelled and experience, I am reaching out to you for any recommendations and advice. Not only would I like to wear on flight but, I'd also wish to bring extra supplies with me for the duration of the trip, including the return home to N.Y. Thank you.

If travelling through security wearing a diaper intimidates you, then just pack it in your carry on bag and find an empty 'family restroom' in departures to get changed in.  

Yes, your diapers will show up on the x-ray machine as...  a rectangular, plastic, poofy object.  Yes, there's a chance that your bag will be hand-inspected simply because it contains something out of the ordinary (although I bet carrying adult diapers through security is *way* more common than we'd think).  And yes, there's a chance that your bag will be swabbed if they do the hand-inspection.  Like Rachel, I've had that happen.  It was about ten years ago at Hartsfield Jackson.  The TSA agent said he was going to examine the contents of my bag, which was the usual hand-luggage stuff, plus two diapers (most likely M4s but I don't remember clearly), a small pack of wet wipes, some a bottle of baby powder and a change of pants in case of leaks.  They opened up and rummaged and swabbed around in my bag but didn't take anything out of it, it was done a little way away from the main line of people and they didn't say a word.   One tip, make your bag inspection-friendly.  Don't pack it too tightly.  If they can't see clearly inside, they will tip the contents out.

But trust me, they've seen it all before.  Remember, they're looking for guns, nail scissors and smuggled bottles of spring water, not diapers.  Your possessions don't bother or interest them if they're not things that are on the list.  In the extremely unlikely event that they do ask, remember that you'll never see these people again, hold your head up high and tell them you sometimes wet the bed so take precautions on long flights.   I guarantee that will be the end of the questioning.

Flying while diapered is one of life's little pleasures so go for it.

If If travelling through security wearing a diaper intimidates you, then just pack it in your carry on bag and find an empty 'family restroom' in departures to get changed in.

Thsnk you Leaking for your support and for giving me the confidence, guidance and considerate recommendations. I am so private and concerned about me special needs and, as you know, I have tremendous trepidation about moving forward with what seems to me to be such an extreme challenge. Your perspective and the simplicity with which you portrait the event seems so natural and carefree. I can only hope that when it is my turn to get through this, I will look back and tell myself that "Leaky told me so and he/she was right". Thank you so much for your caring and guiding suggestions. Most of all, I am grateful for the honesty, passion and support this very special community brings forth. Stay wet and happy my Friends!

This is a real story I heard few years ago. It was my female workmate who told this to us straight after her weekend trip.

Her husband had been whole week on a working trip in one south european city. He had given 30 year birthday present to her wife and booked her weekend flights there too (we live in north europe). He had thought they could spend some quality time together in the nice city couple of days.

When she arrived to airport check in she heard that her flight departure was changed earlier and was already leaving! Timetables had changed because of some strike threat at landing point. She had thought there would be plenty of time to use toilet before her security control and she was very much needing to pee. She hadn´t read her e-mails during that day and hadn´t got the information. Everybody told that she should already be on her plane and hurried her. She said that she never been under so much pain than in the security line undressing and dressing her jeansbelt and jacket knowing the whole plane waiting for her. And then again on the plane waiting the safety belt sign turning off. She had to ran straight to plane toilet when they were air and the light turned off.

She said if something had happened and safety belt light would been on even little longer she´d peed her pants for sure. She only had a little handbag on the plane and no spare pants. Bigger luggage and most of her clothes were in their hotel with her husband. So it would been very bad accident. But she was lucky and could only laugh at the whole incident with us afterwards. I don´t think she had told us anything, if she´d peed herself ;)

22 hours ago, scorepio said:

I've wanted to try a flight while being diapered but, with all the security intensified lately, I am concerned that I would be pulled over and possibly stripped searched. I am due to fly to France next year for personal reasons and am considering taking the (wet) plunge. Since I've never done this and it seems several of you are well-travelled and experience, I am reaching out to you for any recommendations and advice. Not only would I like to wear on flight but, I'd also wish to bring extra supplies with me for the duration of the trip, including the return home to N.Y. Thank you.

How about this fantasy? You are not alone and both 'comfortable'. Your other half is also duly secured in your favorite soft, thick, plastic covered diaper. You both are savvy at holding in desperation,and you anticipate that some time during the flight one of you will start to leak. Now, the fun begins. How much will your respective diapers hold and at what point will you start to leak? The only way to gauge it is by gently and very discreetly reaching in to one another's diaper and "feeling around" ;}}...

If this is a good start, I encourage everyone to continue on this theme and, please, keep it wet!

Now this I can comment on. First of all, there's no problem with going through security diapered. It might be me, but the prospect of being strip searched while in a diaper has a lot of exhibitionistic elements for me. The alternative is to carry your diaper in your carry on, and chance in the washroom once you are through security. Having a diaper in your bag is totally fine as well. You can decrease the chances of your bag being opened by not having stuff your not supposed to in your bag, and if security does open your bag, they won't throw all your stuff everywhere and are usually discreet.

I've gone through those body scanners as well, in a diaper and in a wet diaper, and never had even a batted eyelid, I'm more likely to get patted down for the underwire in my bra (a classic happens many times), and I've never had them comment on the wetness of my diaper, I assume the airport people know that that area of the body is moist anyways. 

As far as changing on the plane, and this is a good idea because 4 hours in a wet diaper is a bad idea, bring a purse or a bag with everything you need in it, as a separate bag in your carry on. The whole don't take your purse to the john (tampon ad anyone?). Basically get a reusable bag and simply being it with diaper, wipes and anything else you need to the washroom, no one will notice or care if it comes back a little light. and people do their toilet in the washroom on planes all the times. 

And let us know how it goes!

22 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

The last scenario is totally realistic (as it happened) but I've totally dashed for planes (Heathrow is horrible for waits) and had to make the gate or toilet decision.

I like to wet in public but for me to enjoy it, the scenario has to be believable... I don't want people to think I'm doing it on purpose or else it becomes someone's weird sexual kink on public show, rather than someone's embarrassing incident in public. So generally that has meant being drunk, as there aren't many scenarios in which it may be understandable (if not socially acceptable) for a grown man to wet himself, and something like a fight or car crash are not plausible to set-up.

A plane wetting is perhaps more realistic, and I personally hope to do it once the opportunity presents itself. So next time I'm flying alone and the seat belt signs come on and stay on for a bit, I'll be doing plenty of squirming, and perhaps even make an illegal dash for the loos, only to get a public telling off from the cabin crew. Then everyone will know the predicament I'm in, and perhaps be a bit understanding when I queue for the toilet, once the seat belt signs have gone off, with a wet bum.

On the nappy front, I have actually had a very awkward experience at Heathrow (10 years ago now, where has the time gone?) . I was working in the London office for a US company, 21 years old, and only in the job a matter of weeks. I had to fly out of Heathrow to the US with 4 co workers, and had taken a good stock of nappies for my trip, including two in my coat pockets. You see, I figured if I needed a mid flight change I could grab my coat and wear it on the pretence of being cold, before heading to the loos a few mins later, without attracting suspicion. Taking a bag to the toilets would have seemed odd.

So I rolled up a Tena Slip to put into each pocket. Being fresh, new, dry nappies, they weren't bulky and just about squeezed into my pockets, which were big and deep. Albeit with a very clear bulge.

All was fine getting through security and I wasn't too concerned as I planned to meet my co workers at the gate... Until I got to the gate and got pulled over for a random hand luggage search in front of all my fellow waiting passengers. I was terrified that my co workers would see, so ended up saying to the searching lady as she grabbed my coat that "I have a medical problem and would appreciate your discretion", or something to that effect. She didn't pull the nappies out, thankfully, just squeezed my pockets to check nothing hard or sharp was in there, and handed my coat back to me. I was quite surprised she hadn't pulled them out, but so grateful. I was even more grateful to find out a few mins later that none of my colleagues had arrived at the gate yet.

I also got stopped for a luggage search at our connection in Washington Dulles, but thankfully that was done behind a screen away from the public. On that occasion they opened up my whole bag but didn't bat an eyelid about the fact I had adult nappies with me. Both instances involved slightly embarrassing moments with the airport security, but I also found those a bit of a turn on looking back later.

Aloo

Guest tortoise

For me, the most common aeroplane scenario is based on the toilet itself. I worry about being in such a tight, constricted space like an aeroplane bathroom, and so I'd force myself to hold it in until we land (though I can imagine that the forceful impact of plane to land may force some spurts out!) as well as the issue of turbulence while on the plane toilet - I worry I'd miss and drench something other than the toilet, especially if I was ready to piss torrents.  :tongue:

I've never actually gotten desperate on an aeroplane for this exact reason. Luckily the flights I've been on have been four hour long flights, maximum and I've just drank the minimal amount, or crossed my legs and waited.

If I did go on a long haul flight where holding it in would be impossible, I think I'd hold it until my limit was near. I'd have to be coaxed into peeing in the toilet, and probably do so very slowly and hesitantly even if I was bursting. Adult nappies have never, ever crossed my mind, but they are a possibility, I guess. So we'll see. One day. :tongue:

Another scenario I like is being sat at the window seat and asking a woman sat next to me if I can get past, and making a comment like 'sorry to bother you but I'm bursting' only for the seatbelt light to then come on for the rest of the flight. So not only am I stuck in my seat desperate for a pee, but the person sat next to me knows exactly why I can't sit still.

Looking through some old messages to people I forgot about this event that happened to me on a plane:

"when I was much younger (and travelling with my family and Mom, who 'helped') is to have an accident in your seat and then have to buzz the stewardess to get an extra blanket, or ask to be moved to a different seat. When this happened to me, I simply woke up after dozing off on the plane and had had a little accident in my sleep. My mother 'discreetly' (as discreetly as any mother can in front of her horrified teenage daughter) did just this."

Those ubiquitous airplane blankets are a great way to cover up accidents.

The dashing for flights thing is definitely an issue.  I had a very, very, very uncomfortable flight from Washington DC to somewhere in the Carolina's once due to that.  And in the front row on a tiny plane trying to make small talk with the flight attendant and not squirm too much.  These are the moments a lifetime of pee holding prepare you for :)

In that case it should have been two short flights - 1.5 hours each with a 1 hr layover, but we were delayed into DC due to storms and so we circled for ages with the seatbelt light on and my pre-flight and in-flight coffees percolating into my bladder.  Then there was a gate problem so by the time I got off the plane (full of pee), i had just minutes to sprint across the airport and hop the connector.  I think the place I was going to was so small that i'd have been delayed a day if i didn't make it, so I sprinted a bladder-bouncing sprint to the gate and just about made it.  The FA gave me a bottle of water cause I was panting and of course I foolishly drank it thinking I'd get to pee in a few minutes. Nope, seat belt light and turbulence all the way.  One of the top 10 pees of my life when we arrived.  

But other scenarios (aside from the seatbelt light), if you wanted to go vintage, there always used to be a line after the movie in the days before individual screens.  The drink cart can be an issue on a single-aisle plane with a mean FA.  Especially if the light has been on for a while.  I've been on smaller planes where we were told not to line up by the single bathroom at the front - could be distracted and keep missing your opportunity.  Or maybe theres a security issue and the authorities board the plane when it lands to deal with someone and nobodies allowed to get off.  Could be interesting as lots of people are full at the end of the flight so any delay is often accompanied by fidgeting and irritation.  

I've seen the flight attendant's drink cart keep one guy from dashing to the restroom.  He was a couple rows ahead of me on the other side of the aisle, in coach, and he had himself a gui-tar case (as Forrest Gump said).  Never understood why they roll out the cart right after takeoff, when people are bound to want to get up and use the restroom.  He actually made it almost all the way back before realizing the cart was there, and returned to his seat.  He didn't sit back down, but started complaining to his friend beside him, his face a mask of panic as he watched the cart creep closer.  His friend got up and went to the flight attendant, to ask her if she would move the cart so his friend could get to the restroom, but she refused, and said it would only be a couple minutes before she got through past their seats.  The friend returned and told the desperate guy that, and the guy looked really pissed.  I couldn't quite make out what he was saying, because he was muttering, angry and blushing, but he never sat back down, despite his friend suggesting it.  When the cart came to me, I ordered my "drug" of choice, coffee, which of course wasn't on the cart, and the flight attendant had to go all the way to the back to get it.  I felt bad I had caused even more of a delay for the young hipster musician, he glared at me as if trying to light me on fire.  I gave him an apologetic look, but it was lost on him.  Neither he nor his friend ordered anything from the cart, and when it finally cleared the row, the guy ran to the back.  I never saw anyone run on a plane before.  He didn't come back with his flannel tied around his waist or anything, so I guess he made it okay.

On August 11, 2016 at 3:25 PM, aloo said:

I like to wet in public but for me to enjoy it, the scenario has to be believable... I don't want people to think I'm doing it on purpose or else it becomes someone's weird sexual kink on public show, rather than someone's embarrassing incident in public. So generally that has meant being drunk, as there aren't many scenarios in which it may be understandable (if not socially acceptable) for a grown man to wet himself, and something like a fight or car crash are not plausible to set-up.

A plane wetting is perhaps more realistic, and I personally hope to do it once the opportunity presents itself. So next time I'm flying alone and the seat belt signs come on and stay on for a bit, I'll be doing plenty of squirming, and perhaps even make an illegal dash for the loos, only to get a public telling off from the cabin crew. Then everyone will know the predicament I'm in, and perhaps be a bit understanding when I queue for the toilet, once the seat belt signs have gone off, with a wet bum.

This is something I might have to do. I love public wetting and humiliation and have always fantasizes about staging an accident on a plane. I've been desperate on many flights and I like to squirm around and exaggerate my need. Just recently I wore a diaper on a flight but couldn't bring myself to go through security so I put it on after. I really want to make a diaper leak and have to admit my accident to a stewardess.

On 8/10/2016 at 4:26 PM, xxxxx said:

If travelling through security wearing a diaper intimidates you, then just pack it in your carry on bag and find an empty 'family restroom' in departures to get changed in.  

Yes, your diapers will show up on the x-ray machine as...  a rectangular, plastic, poofy object.  Yes, there's a chance that your bag will be hand-inspected simply because it contains something out of the ordinary (although I bet carrying adult diapers through security is *way* more common than we'd think).  And yes, there's a chance that your bag will be swabbed if they do the hand-inspection.  Like Rachel, I've had that happen.  It was about ten years ago at Hartsfield Jackson.  The TSA agent said he was going to examine the contents of my bag, which was the usual hand-luggage stuff, plus two diapers (most likely M4s but I don't remember clearly), a small pack of wet wipes, some a bottle of baby powder and a change of pants in case of leaks.  They opened up and rummaged and swabbed around in my bag but didn't take anything out of it, it was done a little way away from the main line of people and they didn't say a word.   One tip, make your bag inspection-friendly.  Don't pack it too tightly.  If they can't see clearly inside, they will tip the contents out.

But trust me, they've seen it all before.  Remember, they're looking for guns, nail scissors and smuggled bottles of spring water, not diapers.  Your possessions don't bother or interest them if they're not things that are on the list.  In the extremely unlikely event that they do ask, remember that you'll never see these people again, hold your head up high and tell them you sometimes wet the bed so take precautions on long flights.   I guarantee that will be the end of the questioning.

Flying while diapered is one of life's little pleasures so go for it.

smuggled 

spring

water....

I've not had to admit this to a flighty attendant while an adult, but if I'm feeling really ambitious and it makes sense given the situation, I could try it.... it would take all the guts I have, or you know no option if the right situation presented itself.

7 hours ago, wet4fun_86 said:

This is something I might have to do. I love public wetting and humiliation and have always fantasizes about staging an accident on a plane. I've been desperate on many flights and I like to squirm around and exaggerate my need. Just recently I wore a diaper on a flight but couldn't bring myself to go through security so I put it on after. I really want to make a diaper leak and have to admit my accident to a stewardess.

I don't know if I said this fantasy before, but it's definitely my fravourite scenario that I probably would not have the courage to do. Wearing difficult clothing on to a plane, for example bodysuits, overalls/dungarees and jumpsuits. These would be a challenge to remove inside the cramped lavatory lol trying not to get the jumpsuit/overalls to touch the floor and removing an inner bodysuit, this would be quite a predicament. 

13 minutes ago, Luna said:

I don't know if I said this fantasy before, but it's definitely my fravourite scenario that I probably would not have the courage to do. Wearing difficult clothing on to a plane, for example bodysuits, overalls/dungarees and jumpsuits. These would be a challenge to remove inside the cramped lavatory lol trying not to get the jumpsuit/overalls to touch the floor and removing an inner bodysuit, this would be quite a predicament. 

Cool, I should totally look for a playsuit, they are just generally fun and I've not worn one since..... a really long time but I love the idea and also just in general the fact that you basically have to get naked in order to pee... something hot about this.

On 8/11/2016 at 6:25 PM, aloo said:

Keep in mind, as far as making an illegal dash to the loos, unless the plane is actively taking off or landing, the flight attendants will probably not stop you. However, if you ask them for permission to go while the fasten safety belt sign is on, I believe they are required to deny you permission. So the thing to do might be to ask them before you make the dash, get denied, and then be forced to wet yourself.