Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Teasing a desperate male

I love being told to hold it until I am bursting - especially by a woman. (the only thing is that no one is hurt, humiliated (degraded, I mean- embarrassed is very OK!), or made to do it against their will. (To me there is a huge difference between willing participant not being "allowed" to go and someone who is cruelly forced not to go (where the one holding really does not want to do it. I ran across a term recently for it - but I can't recall what it is (the willing but acting "not willing" as part of the consentsual play.)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is like my dream come true. I quite like the idea of role playing being a harsh teacher making a male student wait and watching him squirm or a female boss working with a male who clearly

I definitely enjoy making a guy get desperate and denying him the bathroom.

I've actually told several men that "cute guys aren't allowed to pee in my bathroom".

I'm a male, and I would love to be teased.  I am naturally slightly on the submissive side anyway, but mostly, I'm a switch.  Just depends on my mood.  One thing I've noticed is that what I do depends more on the attitude of the other person than anything.  *shrugs* I'm an INFP, what can I say?  My focus is mainly on their pleasure.

As far as teasing guys....  That wouldn't do anything for me.  I'm pretty much straight as an arrow, even when it comes to omorashi and my other fetishes.  It's interesting to me how much I love to see women desperate, yet seeing men desperate is a turn-off even though I know how it feels and that it arouses me when I am in their state.  Then again, I don't tend to connect very well with most guys in general.  *shrugs*

I definitely do have fantasies about being submissive to a woman who controls my bathroom privileges and only being able to pee when I have permission to do so (with punishments resulting for having an accident and peeing without permission). I have also had fantasies similar to this, where I find myself tied up while I'm bursting and my female captor refuses to set me free. To role play such a scenario would be incredible.

I think that all of the other kinks that I have are only a result of these fantasies. I only ever became interested in bondage and other BDSM type of things because of having the desire to have a dominant female control my bladder. I have already been in a D/s relationship when I was the sub, but the woman I was with was not into any kind of omorashi play whatsoever. I found that each of my other kinks were enjoyable all on their own, but without the desperation or wetting, they became less enjoyable over time.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
  • 4 years later...

I'm all about consensual female dom/male sub omo play... where I'm the sub. My biggest turn-on is having a woman encourage my fluid intake and hang on as long as possible by "rewarding" me with her sexual teases; slowly disrobing, touching, smelling, tasting her (in that order) as my desperation increases. The more inventive she is with her... "distractions" she provides along the way, the better.

Resurrected topic shows how the site has changed. It is now accepted without comment that a significant minority of people with this kink are into male desperation, however our own genders and sexual orientations cause those fantasies to manifest.

I am FTM transgender and I get aroused just thinking about forcing a man to hold, alternatively teasing him toward losing control ("wouldn't it feel sooooooo good?") and using his masculine sense of determination to harry him onward ("but grown men don't wet themselves") although in real life I would only do that on a consensual basis. I sometimes look at female content because there's so much of it, but my primary fantasies are about men.

Yes, but moreso in the sense of the guy is too shy to say that he needs to go, and is trying to appear physically like he's unaffected, but is actually distressed. 

Making that be a dare in a truth or dare game is also appealing to me (holding as long as you can type thing). 

I think I'd enjoy light teasing as well (like talking about waterfalls, etc.) as long as it wasn't distressing him too much. 

Him trying to tell me he needs to go, but me being unaware/pretending to be unaware. For instance, we're both sleeping in bed, and I'm cuddled up to him, and he says he has to get up but I hold him back. 

Or, if he tells me that he needs to go, but currently he can't for whatever reason and I have no means to help him either. For instance, he comes over to my house, there's only one bathroom, my roommate is using it. He's shy, but can't help talking about it, and I'm trying to comfort him. 

This is definitely one of my fantasies! I’ve finally (after 19 years) told my husband about this side of me, and he’s been so very understanding without actually “understanding” the appeal. I do hope to get to the point where we can incorporate more into our private life than just me wetting before we have sex. I mean, that’s exciting in itself, but I get turned on by watching too! To be able to tease him and take on a more dominating role with it would be incredible!

Well I never thought I'd see this thread again!

I really enjoy doing a range of different 'styles' of submission, if that makes sense? Some where I'm really open about my desperation - talking about how much I need to pee, dancing on the spot, letting out whimpers/whines of desperation. Some where I'm openly pee dancing, but still trying to deny the fact I need to go. Or others where I'm trying to be stoic and pretend like nothing is wrong, until the last minute where I either wet myself or break down and beg for someone to help me pee/find a bathroom.

It can be really fun to mix orgasm/pleasure control into it I've found as well. Being teased sexually and about my need to pee, until I can barely think about anything but those two, and then being forced to choose which relief I get...

If anyone wants to chat about these things of course feel free to drop me a message 😅

I absolutely love the S&M aspect in omo, and I enjoy being on most sides of the spectrum, but I can't say that I particularly would love the idea of being dominated and forced to hold / wet by a man. I prefer to be the one teasing and making a male wet, especially if they are physically smaller than me, and bound up. 

I would also enjoy doing that to a female very much. God, just about anyone- it would be thrilling to have an omorashi partner. However, I find the idea of a dominant woman making me wet to be the most erotic.

I have had one fantasy recently that REALLY gets me frothingly horny. I like situations where the S&M roles are not defined clearly at the start. So, in my fantasy, I'm having a holding contest with a woman, and essentially, I lose and wet myself. But it doesn't stop there- The woman would then CONTINUE to hold for another hour or more, just absolutely humiliate me, show me I had no chance of winning whatsoever- Mocking, teasing, punishing me the whole time. It would be even more incredible if I were to wet myself TWICE before the domme can't hold it anymore, but given I can hold a bit over a liter, that may not be possible unless I did it on purpose. 

Obviously it would be quite hot for her to end up peeing on me, but I would also like her wetting her pants too, for some reason.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:13 PM, LizJWetting said:

Doing this scenario either way around appeals to me. In fact I think it would be a lot of fun to do a mutual thing where each of us can only pee with the other's permission, so we're both torturing each other's bladders until we just can't hold any more. That would be pretty hot.

Oh my. Yes, I can see all sorts of ways this would be fun.

I don’t really get off on my own desperation, but this is absolutely a game I would play if my partner was turned on by it as much as I was.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:13 PM, LizJWetting said:

In fact I think it would be a lot of fun to do a mutual thing where each of us can only pee with the other's permission, so we're both torturing each other's bladders until we just can't hold any more.

Doesn't that become a holding contest or is there some other endgame?  But holding contests are fun anyway, especially with a suitable forfeit such as the loser being bound and made to sit in the bath or shower for the winner to relieve themselves over.

Doesn't that become a holding contest or is there some other endgame?  But holding contests are fun anyway, especially with a suitable forfeit such as the loser being bound and made to sit in the bath or shower for the winner to relieve themselves over.

I soooo can't hold it. When my friends tease me they always make me pee my jeans. That's when I always dare them back so all of us are wet. Then the contest totally becomes who can be the first that gets totally soaked. Like for serious every piece of what we're wearing.  That's way harder then it sounds! Total fun wetness!

• 4 months later...