Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Teasing a desperate male

16 minutes ago, bushes said:

OK, that's *amazing* and I can't even imagine how hot it would be to have no options other than contain my bladder or pee in my pants. All bladders have limits, right? You get very very squirmy when you get to the limit, right? But if you are not granted bathroom privileges, you just have to squirm until the inevitable, right? I'm sure you make sure they have plenty of drink available, right? And no point in telling them they don't have bathroom privileges before offering a refill, right? Because that's quite the thing, when your bladder needs the bathroom badly and then suddenly and unexpectedly you find out you don't have bathroom privileges after all and your bladder is in for some suffering and your pants won't escape unscathed!

Oh, it's only the hottest thing ever ;)  I give them plenty of warning, but they keep drinking anyway, one cutie even brought over a whole case of diet Dew.  When he couldn't handle it anymore, I told him to come sit in my lap (comical, because I'm 5'5" and he's a foot taller) and let go.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is like my dream come true. I quite like the idea of role playing being a harsh teacher making a male student wait and watching him squirm or a female boss working with a male who clearly

I definitely enjoy making a guy get desperate and denying him the bathroom.

I've actually told several men that "cute guys aren't allowed to pee in my bathroom".

43 minutes ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Oh, it's only the hottest thing ever ;)  I give them plenty of warning, but they keep drinking anyway, one cutie even brought over a whole case of diet Dew.  When he couldn't handle it anymore, I told him to come sit in my lap (comical, because I'm 5'5" and he's a foot taller) and let go.

Ah, OK. Like, if I'm just going to be out going places and know I won't have easy bathroom access I'll make sure I don't drink too much because I have a small bladder. On the other hand, in that sort of situation, carefully warned in advance that I am going to be denied potty privileges but granted pants-wetting privileges, that's different. Would have to drink extra. Maybe skip the last potty-stop I'd have otherwise made. Bring drinks. Squeeze tight and squirm, knowing I have permission to wet when there is no waiting any longer!

I go in for this. I'm quite happy with both sides of the cake but I do prefer being submissive in general. Though with me it depends on my mood and who I was with I guess.

Me and my girlfriend actually tried this on Sunday morning in fact, I'd had a bad night on Saturday so she suggested it to try and cheer me up but we never really got into it because we kept getting thwarted :(

I assumed it's quite common for men into this fetish to enjoy the thought of being denied. It's one of my favourite fantasies to be denied access to the loo, teased by a growing group of people as my desperation becomes more and more obvious, until eventually I've got no option but to wet myself.

I think it's about overcoming my natural shyness enough to embarrass myself. I'm quite shy about people knowing I need to go, but at the same time it feels good when I overcome it. So when I ask for the toilet in a shop and I'm told it's only for staff, I feel very self-conscious and awkward that everyone in earshot knows I need a wee, but also a bit thrilled about it. It's the same when I'm desperate in a public place with no access to a toilet, and squirming enough that it's noticeable to others. When a stranger comments on it - which is rare - it's very embarrassing but fun to look back on. :-)

I love the idea of teasing a male while he's desperate. I'd love to see him squirm and deny him the opportunity to go to the restroom. I have a fantasy too (but sadly have never been able to play it out....)

I'm with a guy who is desperate to pee, but as soon as I see him squirming, I get so turned on that when he tries to get up to use the restroom, I stop him. I deny him access to the bathroom and tease him about it, but I offer to try and help him hold it by stroking him. However, when I do it, I'm very slow and deliberate, making sure not to push him over the edge, only torment him.

I have this huge fantasy about men who are desperate peeing during masturbation <<; I know that most guys can't actually pull that off, but I've seen a few videos where some did. It was amazing. I so want to do that to a guy xD

Edited by SammyGirl (see edit history)
Guest pdouspensky

1 hour ago, SammyGirl said:

I love the idea of teasing a male while he's desperate. I'd love to see him squirm and deny him the opportunity to go to the restroom. I have a fantasy too (but sadly have never been able to play it out....)

I'm with a guy who is desperate to pee, but as soon as I see him squirming, I get so turned on that when he tries to get up to use the restroom, I stop him. I deny him access to the bathroom and tease him about it, but I offer to try and help him hold it by stroking him. However, when I do it, I'm very slow and deliberate, making sure not to push him over the edge, only torment him.

I have this huge fantasy about men who are desperate peeing during masturbation <<; I know that most guys can't actually pull that off, but I've seen a few videos where some did. It was amazing. I so want to do that to a guy xD

I kind of love this idea. I recently discovered that I involuntarily start to spurt while jacking off if I have to go badly enough. 

As a male, and mostly heterosexual, I always fantasize first on women (especially in such a situation). But I discovered through the years that desperate men can be a source of arousement. So I think I would love to experience a game of power with a desperate man. But I never experienced it so far.

I am also interested in being the guy teased, and have been lucky enough to experience it once with a female partner but would definitely be up to it again in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SammyGirl said:

Doesn't it though? ;)

I find that stroking myself makes me want to pee, and sometimes I can't stop myself, but I know that guys are a little different. So it always impresses me if a guy can get past that <<;

I've masturbated while desperate, it's a great feeling! especially if after i cum, it' hard to stop from involuntarily leaking...

12 hours ago, Omo_Guy said:

I've masturbated while desperate, it's a great feeling! especially if after i cum, it' hard to stop from involuntarily leaking...

Since my teen years I've used masturbation as a means of holding longer - I can delay peeing for quite a while if I masturbate cautiously.  But if I cum, then my holding ability evaporates and I'd better be near a toilet - or be prepared for wet pants!

21 hours ago, SammyGirl said:

Doesn't it though? ;)

I find that stroking myself makes me want to pee, and sometimes I can't stop myself, but I know that guys are a little different. So it always impresses me if a guy can get past that <<;

I've only tried a few times but generally when I'm holding I'll start to grab myself, since being turned on kinda lessens the feeling of desperation. But eventually it gets really bad and I'll just keep doing it and the roles reverse to the point where I don't want to stop even though I know I need to pee really bad and if I do finish it'll be even worse (it gets extremely bad when you finish).

9 hours ago, Fred46888 said:

Since my teen years I've used masturbation as a means of holding longer - I can delay peeing for quite a while if I masturbate cautiously.  But if I cum, then my holding ability evaporates and I'd better be near a toilet - or be prepared for wet pants!

I know the feeling-recently when I have been doing holds if i start leaking i will try to masturbate to hold it off a little longer...

• 5 months later...

There are women or girls which like it. And there are men or boys which like it and they do not need to be gays. 

Women or girls which like this kind of fetish is often dominant, men boys maybe like feeling that men and boys should be hold it more longer and feeling that it is not a accetable to pee in pants.

If this fetish is used between two or more partners it is not problem. Problem is if some person abuses own position to realize own fetish. I think at our school was this kind of female teacher. She was only substitute teacher so nobody had her all the year. She always let the girls go but no boys. Never. One of my claasmates used his jeans as WC because of her. One day we was on bus back to school from trip and she was alone with us in that bus. One boy had needed to go badly, he knew that she did not go to the driver to stop the bus. This poor boy tried to reason one girl into to ask for stop.