Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Teasing a desperate male

A lot of the things I see on here are about women being desperate or wetting (which I'm not complaining about, I enjoy that), but something I'm curious about is if many women enjoy the idea of making a guy desperate.

For example, one fantasy I have is that I'm essentially trying to be a tough/macho male, and a woman asks me to prove it by challenging me to drink lots of water and hold it while she talks about trickling water/presses on my bladder etc, and I basically try to act like I'm not affected at all until I can't hold it any longer.

Another is more submissive, where I basically can't use the bathroom without the woman's permission, and she smirks/laughs/teases me about how much I need to go.

Anyone else share those sorts of fantasies?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is like my dream come true. I quite like the idea of role playing being a harsh teacher making a male student wait and watching him squirm or a female boss working with a male who clearly

I definitely enjoy making a guy get desperate and denying him the bathroom.

I've actually told several men that "cute guys aren't allowed to pee in my bathroom".

39 minutes ago, masta said:

This is absolutely a fantasy of mine!

I love the idea of a woman dominating my bladder and controlling when I can use the bathroom while teasing my need with like running water and stuff haha.

Any lady interested pls hit me up, just sayin lol

+1 if anyone is interested hit me up hahah

Hell, I'm a woman and I find myself to be completely dominant. In a lot of ways I have these fantasies of having a guy wet himself for me. I do have fantasies of telling them to wet themselves or making them hold it, but I really enjoy seeing it happen when they're rushing to a bathroom, which will ruin it if I just told them to hold it. But I'm for dom/sub play. Although, be warned, I'm a bit of an asshole.

Guest richard2

I know the teachers I had in school, almost all of them female, sure loved making me hold it. Even into high school.  I got the distinct impression they were getting off on it.

Edited by richard2 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, richard2 said:

I know the teachers I had in school, almost all of them female, sure loved making me hold it. Even into high school.  I got the distinct impression they were getting off on it.

I think this is right on the mark.  Years ago, girls were often allowed to go to the toilet during class when boys were not.  Some teachers got a sadistic pleasure out of making us hold it, but some others genuinely thought that boys were able to hold their pee better than girls.  I can only speculate as to why they thought that…  ;-)

16 hours ago, Dougspee said:

Hell, I'm a woman and I find myself to be completely dominant. In a lot of ways I have these fantasies of having a guy wet himself for me. I do have fantasies of telling them to wet themselves or making them hold it, but I really enjoy seeing it happen when they're rushing to a bathroom, which will ruin it if I just told them to hold it. But I'm for dom/sub play. Although, be warned, I'm a bit of an asshole.

What do you mean by a bit of an asshole?

I'm into this, both as the guy holding it (for a man or woman, doesn't matter) or making another guy hold it. There isn't enough male desperation in general. For me personally most male submission stuff on the internet is too into humiliation or 'sissification' or other sort of 'degrading' treatment. I'd much rather read about/watch consensual bladder control stuff. Or the arrogant sort of guy who completely overestimates how long he can hold it. I have a pretty small bladder but it sounds like some guys on here can hold a liter or more? I fantasize about things like that sometimes, imagining a guy filling up until he's bursting and leaking, with a visible bladder bulge. The more proud and/or superhuman (for fictional characters) he is, the better.

7 hours ago, ADL said:

What do you mean by a bit of an asshole?

I can just get a bit too into it. Might be a bit too sarcastic and humiliate them too much. Can't say I know the boundaries very well yet. I also think of myself as a bit of an asshole sometimes. I just meant that people should really consider what kind of person I am before getting into something they might not be comfortable with.

On 11/08/2016 at 0:49 AM, Dougspee said:

I can just get a bit too into it. Might be a bit too sarcastic and humiliate them too much. Can't say I know the boundaries very well yet. I also think of myself as a bit of an asshole sometimes. I just meant that people should really consider what kind of person I am before getting into something they might not be comfortable with.

That sounds interesting, actually.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 3:41 PM, jb2ja said:

That sounds like an interesting time.  Did they actually hold it for you, try to figure out somewhere else they were allowed to pee, or ignore the restriction?

They either wet themselves, pee on me, or a combination of the two, depending on my level of attraction to the guy.  Often, when they wet themselves, a lot of pee ends up on me, anyway, because I can't resist hugging them around their knees, or laying under them, because they look soooo sexy that way.

On 8/9/2016 at 3:20 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

I've actually told several men that "cute guys aren't allowed to pee in my bathroom".

OK, that's *amazing* and I can't even imagine how hot it would be to have no options other than contain my bladder or pee in my pants. All bladders have limits, right? You get very very squirmy when you get to the limit, right? But if you are not granted bathroom privileges, you just have to squirm until the inevitable, right? I'm sure you make sure they have plenty of drink available, right? And no point in telling them they don't have bathroom privileges before offering a refill, right? Because that's quite the thing, when your bladder needs the bathroom badly and then suddenly and unexpectedly you find out you don't have bathroom privileges after all and your bladder is in for some suffering and your pants won't escape unscathed!