Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome, one and all, to the kingdom of Amriota. This will be my first omorashi story (note: I have done interactive stories before, and am an active D.M.), so please bear with any lackluster omo desc

You finish putting on your outfit, pulling your long, red hair out of the shirt. As you do so, a woman's voice calls to you. "Lady Ellie, may I enter?"  "Yeah." you respond. Leanna, your mai

"Yeah, I think I'm going to see Michael," you reply. "Sword fighting might come in handy for the trial." "I see. He'll be pleased, you are his favorite student. I wouldn't be surprised if he like

Posted Images

8 hours ago, leon2040 said:

Questions, if I may:

Compared to us, how large is the Golem?

Are there any penalties for wetting ourselves?

The Golem isn't giant, it's about seven feet tall. No there are no penalties for wetting, BUT it will cause embarrassment. And desperation will cause speed loss and other debuffs.

I also want to repeat for those who might not have seen: I need a last name for Ellie. 

Also, if you haven't, check out the new spell, Charge Strike I.

As the golem slowly moves towards you, you grab a boosting potion. You feel your body becoming tougher, your natural defenses rising. (Def +2) Unfortunately, you are immediately reminded of the other side of potions as a terrible pain hits your lower body- your need to pee is getting much worse! (+3% bladder. WARNING: Bladder levels high!) Your hand flashes down to grab yourself. The golem sees this and attacks. You barely manage to dodge his punch, but you notice his opening. You release yourself for a minute and slash furiously forward. 
This time the blow connects! (Golem -10% hp) It reels backwards in pain, but rights it's balance and begins to head back toward you. 

What do you do?
-Attack! (sword, magic)
-Defend!
-Boost! (potion, stat +1, charge strike)
-Dodge! (note: even if you use this, you can attack with your hands)
-Pee where you stand! 
-Other (specify)

STATS

HP: 65/100 (65%)

Mp: 70%

Stamina: 100% (40/40)

Bladder: 81% WARNING: HIGH BLADDER LEVELS. GRABBING AND LEAKING MAY OCCUR

Hunger: 60%

Att: 10 (base 3)(+8: sword)

Def: 6 (base 1) (+3 sword, +2 potion)

Spd: 1 (base 2)(-3 sword)

Mag: 2

Res: 2 

Skill: 2 

Inventory: 

-Nalin (+50 Stamina, +30 bladder)

-50 gold

-Map

-Earth Amulet: Allows you to use earth magic and receive power and health regen from ley lines. (Spell: Ley Line Regen)

-Journal: 2/20 entries (seen by request), has a mysterious 'guide'

-Broadsword: Att +8, Def +3, Speed -3

-Health potion (2): Restores 10% hp

-Mana potion: Restores 20% mp

-Stat+2 potion (1): Boosts one stat by 2 for a short period of time

Magic:

-Stat +1: enhance one of your stats +1 for a short time. Can stack. (5-15% mp)

-Power Shot: a non-elemental blast of energy that can be powered up by an element (15% mp)

-Ley Line (passive)- Search and connect to Ley Lines for regenerative effects and mag. Boost. Needs focus to connect. 

Last call for last names for Ellie!

The golem approaches you again. You don't bother to strike this time, though. You throw your sword to the side in preparation to dodge. (eff. -8 att, -3 def, +1 spd) You immediately feel lighter, and bounce slightly on your heels. Once more, you give yourself a small squeeze. 
The golem surges forwards suddenly, striking with a volley of punches. You manage to dodge them, and rush in to punch it. 
"Gah!" you gasp, as you step backwards, grasping your hand. The golem was hard as a rock! (-3 hp) However, if it's possible, the golem went flying backwards- almost more than it did with your sword?!? (golem -15% hp)
It crashes into the wall, and picks itself back up. It's yellow eyes begin to glow, and several rocks begin floating next to it.

What do you do?
-Attack! (weapon: fists)
-Defend!
-Retrieve your sword! (+8 att, +3 def, -3 spd)(Weapon: sword)
-Boost! (potion, spell)
-Pee where you stand! 
-Other!

STATS

HP: 62/100 (62%)

Bladder: 81% WARNING: HIGH BLADDER LEVELS. GRABBING AND LEAKING MAY OCCUR.

Att: 3 

Def: 3 (base 1) (+2 potion)

Spd: 2

Inventory: 

-50 gold

-Map

-Earth Amulet: Allows you to use earth magic and receive power and health regen from ley lines. (Spell: Ley Line Regen)

-Broadsword: Att +8, Def +3, Speed -3 (not equipped)

-Health potion (2): Restores 10% hp

Magic:

-Power Shot: a non-elemental blast of energy that can be powered up by an element (15% mp)

-Ley Line (passive)- Search and connect to Ley Lines for regenerative effects and mag. Boost. Needs focus to connect. 

The stones in midair come rushing towards you. You duck, and they smash together over your head with a sound like thunder. As soon as the dust clears, you race forwards and pick your sword back up. You can feel the power behind the heavy blade again- but also how much it slows you down. (eff. +8 att, +3 def, -3 spd. Weapon type: sword)
The golem moves towards you again. It pulls back it's hand and punches at you once. You block it with your blade, barely, but the shock still sends you sliding back. The vibrations of the impact thrill through the sword and through you- and, most notably, your bladder. (+5% bladder. WARNING: bladder level VERY HIGH!)
"Ungh!" you grunt, leaping back. Maybe you should just let a little out, just to give yourself an edge? You cross your legs quickly. It doesn't matter, you're about to have an accident anyway, and it's better to be wet then dead, right? You shift your stance and try to relax your muscles- just a little.
Nothing is coming out?!? Why? You have to go so badly! Maybe it's the toilet training that was beaten into you (author's note: not literally) at a young age? Maybe it's fear? Then you remember something and glance over your shoulder slightly. Ah- that might be why. Brilton and Will are behind you still, Brilton looking grim and Will, uncertain. Shit. It would be a lot harder to pee with them watc-
BOOM
Another boulder goes flying past your head, just barely missing you. You dimly notice the rock exploding in Will's face, but you have bigger worries: the shock- it made your bladder THROB then. (+5% bladder. BLADDER LEVEL AT 91%!!!) You squeak slightly and almost drop your sword as a spurt shoots between your legs. Instinctively, you reach to squeeze yourself, but you don't have time. The next chunk of rock comes flying straight at you. This one, though, you were ready for. You sidestep it, crossing your legs tightly for a second as you do so. The Golem stops throwing, and begins approaching you again- probably for another melee attack. You feel weak and slow- your bladder's really taking its toll on you... And, with Brilton and Will watching that intently...

What do you do? 
-Attack!
-Defend!
-Boost! (magic only)
-Dodge!
-Pee! *You are above 90% desperation. Any attempts to pee will result in emptying your entire bladder!* 

STATS

(due to bladder strain, eff. 20%)

Bladder: 91% WARNING: CRITICAL BLADDER LEVEL! ALL STATS HAVE BEEN HALVED! POTIONS CANNOT BE USED! 

Att: 5 (base 2)(+8: sword) (Halved due to bladder strain!)

Def: 3 (base 1) (+3 sword)(Halved due to bladder strain!)(+1 potion!)

Spd: 0.5 (base 2)(-3 sword)(halved due to bladder strain!)

Mag: 1 (Base 2)(Halved due to bladder strain!)

Res: 1 (Base 2)(Halved due to bladder strain!)

Skill: 1 (Base 2) (Halved due to bladder strain!)

Inventory: 

-50 gold

-Map

-Health potion (1): Restores 10% hp

Magic:

Note: Just so you know, having 10 att with a sword is the same as 10 without. Only difference is the weapon, which might be more or less effective.

Edited by guest
I'm an indecisive asshole who never posts when he says he does. (see edit history)

The golem is strong- you'll never beat it in your condition, you realize. And who cares if Brilton and Will are watching? This is life or death. But you can't be open to an attack, either. You settle back into the defensive stance and attempt to loosen your bladder. The golem rushes forwards, and punches at you. You block it with your sword like last time. Once again, the vibration thrums through you, but instead of trying to hold back, this time you push. You feel a dribble, and then...
HISSSSSSS...
The sound of your urination echoes through the cave. It's unmistakable for any other noise, especially with the spectacular mess it's making, pouring all over your legs and the floor. And the feeling- oh, god, the feeling! It's warm and wet, like a bath, and the relief feels SO GOOD. 
Unfortunately, during your slight distraction, the golem saw it's opening and punched you. (-20 hp) You fly back again, still peeing. Finally, it slows down and stops. (Bladder reset to 0%. Stamina -10. All stats restored!)
A wave of embarrassment floods through you suddenly, not unlike the giant puddle on the floor. You just peed yourself like a baby in front of two really nice guys you just met! Luckily, it's not enough to distract you any more from the fight. You once again settle back into the stance. But your strength has returned... What now?

-Attack!
-Defend!
-Magic!
-Unequip weapon!
-Potion!
-Other!

STATS

Stamina: 75% (30/40)

Bladder:0%

Att: 10 (base 2)(+8: sword) (

Def: 5 (base 1) (+3 sword)(+1 potion!)

Inventory: 

-50 gold

-Map

Magic:

This was my first time writing a second-person wetting. How did I do? Please give suggestions on how I can improve, if you have any.

"Haaa!!!" you scream, racing forwards. You duck under the golem's blow, and strike with all your might at it's midsection. (golem -10% hp) It doesn't even flinch, this time. You try again, but the monster dodges it in much the same manner as you dodged his. It punches again, but at such close range, it's aim is poor. The blow merely glances off you, but pushes you back quite a bit. (-5 hp)
As you stop, it's eyes begin to glow orange- as does a pattern of spirals and runes along it's arms.

What do you do? (Any combination is acceptable, remember)
-Attack! (sword)
-Magic!
-Defend!
-Unequip to dodge!
-Potion!
-Other! 

STATS

HP: 37/100 (37%)

Stamina: 75% (30/40)

Bladder: 0%

Att: 10 (base 2)(+8: sword) 

Def: 5 (base 1) (+3 sword)(+1 potion!)

Inventory: 

-50 gold

-Map

Magic:

Thank you all for your kind words. New request: I am considering cutting back on the stats (i.e. the ones displayed every time). Which stats, if any, do you think should be posted every time? This isn't necessary, I just feel it might help with the pacing slightly.

-Status

-Stats

-Inventory

-Magic

1 hour ago, ju48 said:

May we switch our sword out for a rock? If so, what would that do for our stats? I would say that the status should be in every post, stats should be posted when requested or changed, inventory should be like the stats, and magic should be posted when it's a major option or we are in a battle.

Unfortunately, no, you cannot. The rocks shatter after each attack. Sorry if that was unclear. You CAN, however, unequip your sword, which, while lowering base attack, would raise your speed.

Thank you for the advice. That's what I was thinking, just was unsure if people would agree on it.