Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vk find (download help)

Hi everyone,

I found this vk link a few days ago:

https://new.vk.com/video259476361_456239020#/videos259476361

I'd love to see it but I can't download it via any of the sites I'd usually use (savefrom, mediagetter, tubeoffline, etc.). I've exhausted a lot of options, including trying to sign up for vk, which I couldn't do without a phone number. I searched across omorashi.org for other solutions on how to download from vk. Now that I've tried to figure it out myself, may I please have help downloading?

1 hour ago, Beatrix said:

You should use Chrome and the Chrome FLV Video downloader add-on - works every time with VK (whenever it doesn't try and stick me into the welcome page - any way around this?).

Beatrix, I have that same problem with the welcome page. It's so annoying. And the thing with the applications I've found is that they won't just take the link, you have to be able to have the video open and this video always closes on me and says "please log in or sign up".

8 hours ago, downwest6 said:

That link worked. How did you find it?

Actually, I speak Russian, but it should be pretty easy. Just play the video and click on the right-button on your mouse, choose the first option and paste in new browser window. Delete "<iframe src=" from the beginning and " width="607" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>" from the end and you'll get separated video link.

4 hours ago, myaso2005 said:

Actually, I speak Russian, but it should be pretty easy. Just play the video and click on the right-button on your mouse, choose the first option and paste in new browser window. Delete "<iframe src=" from the beginning and " width="607" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>" from the end and you'll get separated video link.

You beautiful person! Thank you for the life hack :happy: x