Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you realize you are wetting yourself when scared?

Great question. I've often wondered this myself. 

I had one bad experience many years ago when a particularly nasty guy, tripping on speed, kicked in the front door of a house I was in, trying to get me, screaming and yelling the whole time. He was only stopped by three guys who managed to bring him down. 

Now I don't scare easily, but I was that day. I don't recall needing to pee beforehand, but when he kicked the door in and charged down the hall, I definitely felt my dick kind of spasm a bit. 

After he was finally kicked out, I was aware of an extreme urge to pee, that hadn't been there before, and I was honestly worried that I had squirted when I'd spasmed, but my underpants had just a tiny wet spot on them, like a drip had escaped. No worse than a guy sometimes gets after putting it away after a normal pee. 

But the spasm was completely involuntary, like a sudden clenching of all my muscles due to fear and shock. 

If my bladder had of been full, I think I might of at least squirted. 

But I was fully aware of it happening at the time, and I was unsure enough that it made me check my pants for wetness afterwards. 

When you read about fear wetting in books, it's often described as if the first sign that they know that they've wet themselves, is when they feel the warmth spreading, and, like you asked, I'm intrigued as to whether that's accurate or not. 

Ive seen YouTube videos of people wetting themselves on roller coasters and stuff, and they always seem to be aware that it's actually happening, but they can't stop it. 

Very interested to hear other people's experiences with this. 

Speaking from some experience I can recall a time I did wet myself when I was scared. Me and some friends were out late at night. They decided to go visit a graveyard through some woods. I kinda stayed behind some before deciding to try and find them. Well I did end up getting scared while trying to walk through the woods and ended up wetting myself. I didn't even realize I was until like a few seconds afterwards. Thankfully we were near a relitive of my friends and I was able to dry my clothes there. So to answer the topic if this was me I would probably realize it seconds after it happens.

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Great question. I've often wondered this myself. 

I had one bad experience many years ago when a particularly nasty guy, tripping on speed, kicked in the front door of a house I was in, trying to get me, screaming and yelling the whole time. He was only stopped by three guys who managed to bring him down. 

Now I don't scare easily, but I was that day. I don't recall needing to pee beforehand, but when he kicked the door in and charged down the hall, I definitely felt my dick kind of spasm a bit. 

After he was finally kicked out, I was aware of an extreme urge to pee, that hadn't been there before, and I was honestly worried that I had squirted when I'd spasmed, but my underpants had just a tiny wet spot on them, like a drip had escaped. No worse than a guy sometimes gets after putting it away after a normal pee. 

But the spasm was completely involuntary, like a sudden clenching of all my muscles due to fear and shock. 

If my bladder had of been full, I think I might of at least squirted. 

But I was fully aware of it happening at the time, and I was unsure enough that it made me check my pants for wetness afterwards. 

When you read about fear wetting in books, it's often described as if the first sign that they know that they've wet themselves, is when they feel the warmth spreading, and, like you asked, I'm intrigued as to whether that's accurate or not. 

Ive seen YouTube videos of people wetting themselves on roller coasters and stuff, and they always seem to be aware that it's actually happening, but they can't stop it. 

Very interested to hear other people's experiences with this. 

I think when someone is in panic he / she will probably feel the warmth but will not lose much thought on the wetting itself because the threat is overwhelming every thought whereas when somebody is expecting it due to desperation the would fully aware and embarassed.

This actually happened to me. I was a kid (younger than 10 years old) and I was leaving the house and I met this girl (same age as me). And she was so ugly I spurted in my pants. Then I went into the house and sat on the toilet, because I thought I had to go to the bathroom. But nothing came out. Literally the girl was so ugly I went in my pants at the sight of her. xDDDDD

YouTube star Grace Helbig, who has a scene where she peed in her sleep in the movie "Camp Takota" had a story that illustrates the opposite can also him. In this video she describes being stopped and yelled at, and after the guy left she looks down and realizes she peed all over herself in fear. Very sexy story and I love the candidness of it. So it seems that during the initial panic some people might be too focused on getting out of the situation alive to pay much attention to their bladder's freakout.

Grace Helbig's Story.mp4

I wet myself once in fear and I knew it was happening as it happened but I couldn't stop it. It was weird.

Me and a friend of mine, we were maybe 12 at the time, were walking from my house to his house. Instead of walking down the street a couple blocks then turning to walk another couple blocks, we decided to cut through this area of undeveloped land that goes right up to his back yard.
It was mostly an open field, but there were trees scattered here and there as well as a small pond.

We were in our own world, not really paying attention to what was going on around us. At one point during the trek, we noticed there were some older kids, 5 of them, by the pond maybe 30 or 40 yards away. They see us around the same time that we saw them. We didn't know what they were doing but it must have been no good, because they threw something on the ground and started walking fast towards us.

At this point my friend and I decide to just run cause we knew we were probably in for a beating. Who knows, maybe they just wanted to talk to us and make sure we weren't gonna narc on them. As if we knew what they were up to anyway, we didn't even realize they were there until the last minute.

Maybe it was only because we ran that they decided to run, too, thinking we were off to tell on them. Either way, they were older than us and had longer legs than us so they were catching up.

We made it back to the road, turned and ran down the sidewalk while they were still running towards the end of the field. There was a retention ditch that ran perpendicular to the road a few yards away.

The other guys hadn't made it to the road yet so we decided instead of running down the sidewalk, where they would surely see us once they reached the road, we would just slide down the slope into the ditch, which was mostly dry as we hadn't had much rain at the time. We slid against the concrete arch that the road ran over and just held our breath as we heard them talking and getting closer.

Even as their voices got louder, all I could hear was my heart pounding in my chest. That is right around the time I felt myself peeing. I tried to stop the flow, but for some reason my body wouldn't do it. It wasn't a fast stream, either. It was more of several quick spurts with maybe a half second between them. It was enough, however, to show a large wet patch on the front of my jeans with a little bit down one leg.

Eventually those guys walked right over the ditch and kept going, not thinking to look down into the ditch. As soon as they turned down a nearby side street, we climbed out and doubled back to my house.

That was the ONLY time I ever remember wetting myself in fear.
My friend, did not pee his pants. If he did, it wasn't enough to show. I don't think he even realized I wet my pants as we were both shaky and scared when we got back to my house. I went into my room and changed my pants and underwear as soon as my head was in a place where I could think straight.

Edited by Wetbriefs (see edit history)

Its only happened to me a couple of times. Initially I wasn't aware that I was having an accident, I was more worried about the situation I had got myself into. I had only had my drivers license a few weeks so I wanted to do every errand just so I could get the drive mums new car. What followed was probably one of my best life lessons . KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE CAR INFRONT OF YOU !!! . I stupidly was playing with the radio in mums car and not concentrating on my surroundings . The car in front had  stopped to give way to an approaching car. I didn't see them stop till the last moment. I slammed on the brakes but still managed to run into the back of the car in front of me. I still remember the horrible bang. 

I literally went to pieces from shock and knowing full well I was in the wrong and how was I going to tell mum I had crashed her car. When I thought my day couldn't get any worse the person who got out of the car I had just run into, happened to be a police woman on her way to work !!!   She was far from happy . As she approached my car I began to wet my pants . At first I didn't even realise what was happening till I felt the warmth around my bum, then I looked down to see a puddle of pee forming in my crotch. I couldn't stop weeing, it was if I had lost totally control. I could do nothing to stop it. By now I had turned myself into a blubbering mess. I was told to get out of the car . I did as I was told and stood shaking awaiting my fate as pee continued to run down the legs of my jeans . For the first time the police woman noticed I was pissing myself and I could see she was slightly amused. We went around to the front of mums car to inspect the damage. All I had done was to run into the towbar of the police woman's, so there was nothing wrecked on her car and mums only had slight damage. I got a stern lecture from the lady in blue about leaving the right distance between vehicles while driving, she decided not to give me an infringement notice saying only " I think you have punished yourself enough " as she stared at my very peed in jeans and left it at that . I don't think she would have been that sympathetic if I had have done real damage to her car. However mum wasn't impressed and made me go and scrub her seat that I had peed in and I had to walk everywhere for a month.

I still remember my sudden lack of bladder control and being so helpless to prevent peeing myself anymore. Its not something I would want to do again, but it did make me a better driver :unsure:   

10 hours ago, Missypee said:

Its only happened to me a couple of times. Initially I wasn't aware that I was having an accident, I was more worried about the situation I had got myself into. I had only had my drivers license a few weeks so I wanted to do every errand just so I could get the drive mums new car. What followed was probably one of my best life lessons . KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE CAR INFRONT OF YOU !!! . I stupidly was playing with the radio in mums car and not concentrating on my surroundings . The car in front had  stopped to give way to an approaching car. I didn't see them stop till the last moment. I slammed on the brakes but still managed to run into the back of the car in front of me. I still remember the horrible bang. 

I literally went to pieces from shock and knowing full well I was in the wrong and how was I going to tell mum I had crashed her car. When I thought my day couldn't get any worse the person who got out of the car I had just run into, happened to be a police woman on her way to work !!!   She was far from happy . As she approached my car I began to wet my pants . At first I didn't even realise what was happening till I felt the warmth around my bum, then I looked down to see a puddle of pee forming in my crotch. I couldn't stop weeing, it was if I had lost totally control. I could do nothing to stop it. By now I had turned myself into a blubbering mess. I was told to get out of the car . I did as I was told and stood shaking awaiting my fate as pee continued to run down the legs of my jeans . For the first time the police woman noticed I was pissing myself and I could see she was slightly amused. We went around to the front of mums car to inspect the damage. All I had done was to run into the towbar of the police woman's, so there was nothing wrecked on her car and mums only had slight damage. I got a stern lecture from the lady in blue about leaving the right distance between vehicles while driving, she decided not to give me an infringement notice saying only " I think you have punished yourself enough " as she stared at my very peed in jeans and left it at that . I don't think she would have been that sympathetic if I had have done real damage to her car. However mum wasn't impressed and made me go and scrub her seat that I had peed in and I had to walk everywhere for a month.

I still remember my sudden lack of bladder control and being so helpless to prevent peeing myself anymore. Its not something I would want to do again, but it did make me a better driver :unsure:   

Thanks for sharing!  I did the same one, someone in front slammed on their brakes to let someone across a crossing, just as I looked at a side road, trying to work out where I was.   Not nice but I didn't have the same reaction in my trousers as you!  Anyway, glad you were ok.

I've actually experienced this when I went trick or treating one year. I was about 10 or 11 years old and the house was boarded up and when we went to grab candy this guy's came running with a chainsaw and started chasing us and we all ran screaming and this other guy blocks the exit with a knife (it was rubber). I remember pushing the guy and running to my uncle. It wasn't until my adrenaline died down that I realized that I was wet and in fact peed my pants.

On 7/28/2016 at 6:40 AM, Missypee said:

Thanks for sharing. Very good read.