Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

After reading another interactive story here, I decided to try my hands on one as well. This is my first omorashi story btw. and also one of the few full english stories I've ever written, since english isn't my first language. I hope I wrote it well enough and that you're satisfied with the story so far. With that said, on to the show!

„...and it is because of that, that I believe it would be in all our interest to all donate in this special fund and make our central plaza even more gorgeous than it already is. Heck, we might even attract more tourists than the last time, like we did at the last gathering. Even Moustafa was astonished by our beautiful sculptures and besides...“ Sighing, I leaned a little back in my throne and let my mind and gaze wander somewhere else. The mayor always had a way of dragging out his speeches and it was no more apparent than when he lost himself in one of his countless anecdotes regarding the history of this beautiful little town or how we should all do everything possible to keep our town relevant in the eyes of the mushroom kingdom. As if having the princess and the Mario brothers live here, as well as countless attacks and kidnappings by Bowser, wasn't enough in keeping it relevant...
I tried to suppress a yawn and looked over to my right, where my companions were. Toadsworth looked like he was about to fall asleep just from listening to this mayors speech – and honestly, I couldn't blame him – and even Daisy looked more like she was daydreaming. I was pretty bored as well, though I didn't show it. After all, the princess should always act polite and considerate to her subjects, so I just kept a little smile on my face and listened as he rambled on and on about various things, that were of no importance, before finally finishing his speech after what felt like ages. I gave him my approval and promised to fund his little project and after he left, I let out a little sigh, while adjusting my sitting position. It was getting rather uncomfortable to sit in the same position and not just because I've been sitting here for hours...

„Finally, geez! I was close to falling asleep here. How do you manage to sit through all that, Peach?“, Daisy complained right away and I gave her a little lopsided smile, before answering: „I'm not so sure myself, to be honest. I guess I'm just used to this.“ Unlike me, Daisy didn't reign over such a large kingdom and so she didn't have to hold as many audiences. „Well, at least warn me next time that you are having your audiences today, before I come over to visit...“, Daisy sighed, before taking her glass of water and drinking the rest in one big gulp. Just the sight of the water made me gulp, while I self-consciously pressed my legs a little bit closer together, though that action didn't do much for the uncomfortable pressure that's been building in my abdomen for the last three to four hours. I shouldn't have drank so much water at the beginning, even though all this talking always made me thirsty. What I wouldn't give for a bathroom break right about now...
Daisy seemed to have read my thoughts, because as soon as she put the empty glass on the table, she murmured, more to herself: „I wonder when they're finally finished... It shouldn't take that long to unclog the toilet.“ With 'they', she obviously meant Mario and Luigi. I've invited the two brothers over about an hour ago to help with the plumbing, after some joker found it funny to deliberately clog all the toilets in the castle, making it one of the rare visits were they didn't have to save me from a giant koopa for once. I still have no idea who did that little prank and how – or where in god's name my guards were during all of this. Heck, I have no idea why we only have three bathrooms in the entire castle to begin with! Nevertheless, the damage was done and once I found out about that inconvenience, I had no choice but to continue with the audience while waiting for the brothers to arrive. At least Mario promised me to come over right away and take care of that. If only they would get finished soon...

„Hey, Daisy... Peach...“ Luigi arrived into the throne room, greeting us both. My friend smiled as soon as she saw him and gave him a little peck on the cheek to greet him. I could have kissed him as well. Finally they were finished with the plumbing! Now I could- „The plumbings gonna take a while longer. Mario went back home to get some more tools. Hopefully we'll have it done in a half hour or so.“ „Half hour?! We've been waiting for almost an hour already! Some people have to pee, you know!“, Daisy complained and her boyfriend gave her an apologetic look. „I know, Daisy, I know, but this job's a bit thougher than expected. Honestly, I didn't even know that you could fit a whole koopa shell in those pipes...“
Daisy sank back in her seat, annoyed by the fact that she had to hold it in for another half hour and I was close to screaming myself. Another half hour! I already felt like I was about to burst. How could I stand another thirty minutes of this?! But nevertheless, there wasn't much Luigi could do right now and even so, I still had to send in the next person for the next audience. Defeated, I also leaned back in my seat and instantly sat up right and pressed my legs together, when the familiar pressure returned in full force. I really shouldn't relax my muscles at all, lest I risk my bladder giving out. It would be best to just keep sitting up right and not move at all. Don't move... Just sit still... Keep you legs closed... Try think of something else... Maybe think about your last vacation, on Yoshi's Island... The beautiful white beach, the big palm trees, the blue ocean...... the waves that caressed my legs, when I went into the water and how sometimes a bigger wave would come splashing by, the warm water reaching up to my lower abdomen, tickling my womanhood and... Uh...... Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts!
Suppressing a little whimper I  dug my fingers hard into my knees, while holding the water back with all my might. I felt like my bladder was it's own little ocean, it's content endlessly splashing against my urethra, my own personal dam. Sooner or later, that dam was going to give and I was not sure how long it would hold out. Another violent wave of pressure came upon me. I bravely suppressed any outward signs of my desparation and just gave the next visitor who came in my polite little smile, while listening to his proposition. My knees were shaking, though thankfully you couldn't see it much thanks to my dress. I was sweating. I could feel moisture between my legs, though I wasn't sure if it was just sweat from the overexertion or if I was already starting to leak. Why did I drank so much...?

„Are you alright? Are you gonna hold out?“ Daisy seemed to sense my desperation and whispered softly to me, without our visitor or Toadsworth noticing. „Yeah... Yeah, I'm gonna hold out.“, I whispered back. That was an obvious lie. There was no way that I was gonna hold out until the end of these audiences. But what else could I do? I couldn't just postpone the audience, you know. I already missed the last one thanks to my recent kidnapping and besides I only did them once a month. Postponing it was out of the question! So I just endured.
„So, the tools are finally here! Mario's working on it right now.“ Luigi came back to keep us updated about the plumbing. My last visitor just left and I was granted a fifteen minute pause, so I was glad for the little distraction. Maybe I'd be lucky and Mario could have it finished in these next fifteen minutes...
I let my gaze wander again. Daisy and Luigi were stuck in a short little conversation, regarding their plans for today and I was amazed at how relaxed Daisy seemed. Like me she's also been holding out for hours, but unlike me there was no trace of desperation on her face whatsoever. Toadsworth still looked pretty sleepy and there was no sight of Mario whatsoever. How long was he taking?
And more importantly, what should I do about this increasing pressure? Should I...

...forget the fifteen minute pause and send the next person in right away? Might as well take my mind off it by working.
...start a conversation with Daisy and Luigi to distract myself?
...ask Toadsworth how many visitors are left?
...go visit Mario and ask if he's done with the plumbing yet?
...sneak into the garden and try to find a remote spot to relieve myself?
...go to my room? Maybe I can find something there to relieve myself without the risk of running into somebody.
...do something else?

This is great to see. There really isn't enough Peach stuff around. And so far it's pretty good too. Though you might wanna take the time to proof read and fix a few minor typos here and there.

I vote for " ...forget the fifteen minute pause and send the next person in right away? Might as well take my mind off it by working.

Look forward to seeing how this goes. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...