Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girlfriend is peeing into bottle

I've re-encoded the video using a bit lower quality setting (CRF set to 23) and scaled it down to a bit lower resolution (1280×738 instead of 1920×1090). Now it's only a 15 MB download instead of 179 MB one. :wink:

Your girlfriend is amazing - a stream of pee lasting a full minute is not a sight one sees every day. Did you measure the volume by any chance?

J@ GF peeing in bottle (re-encoded).mp4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow this is phenomenal. Your girlfriend is incredible she has amazing capacity but more than that just awesome control to aim and control the flow like that despite the pressure and urge to go powerfully for extra relief and in the last video we see how powerful she wants to go but she is strong and fights back to do the rest slowly for you. 

I would livw love to see how she does now after further practise as I reckon she can overflow that bottle

• 9 months later...
Guest blitzomo

Amazing videos!

Two things that are not very common: a girl with a 1+ liter capacity, and a girl able to pee in bottles!

I would love to see her overfill that bottle. Thanks for sharing!