Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

my wife's been coming round to watersports over the last few months,some of you may remember the video where she pissed in her black open crotch jodhpurs,well she has a beige pair as well and for ages I've been trying to get her to do it in them without any luck.However the other night we were out and mucking about with some mud,we'd gone to the beach and found some thick deep mud for her to play in,she was wearing the beige jodhpurs and black patent thighboots.We finished in the mud and she'd washed of her boots,she needed to piss and seemed in a good mood so I decided to go for it, "why not piss your pants?" I suggested,to my suprise she replied "yes ok,how  do you want me to do it? " I got her to stand with her legs slightly apart so it would run into her boots, "don't you want to video it?" she asked.I was so amazed I pulled out my phone and switched the video on,unfortunately in my haste I didn't realise I'd started it running,so when I thought I'd pressed start I'd actually paused it.Ended up with a useless video but I did manage to extract a still photo from it,must try and get her to do a repeat.

Snapshot 1 (22-07-2016 10-26).png

• 4 weeks later...