Sign In

So You've Asked Out A Powerpuff Girl...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to try my hand at creating a little interactive story for fun, but I didn't want to use original characters for my first time so I thought the PpG would be a pretty decent choice. Aged up to

(I really appreciate the compliments on my artwork. I was a little nervous about posting it.) (Carnival wins with 6 votes!) “How about the Carnival that’s supposed to be in town tomorrow?” Y

I agreed lol and I'm looking forward to the art of her wetting xD

Posted Images

(9 votes for Blossom’s choice!)

You hurry to catch up to your date and ask, “See anything else you want to play?”

“Ah, well, the Water Gun Race looks like fun,” She suggests as she gestures over to a booth lined with colorful plastic shooters. You see a few people using the guns to squirt water at targets in order to propel small rocket ships up the back wall to where ‘Finish Line’ is written in marker. The guns are connected to tubes leading under the counter, which you assume are there to provide a water source.

“Sounds good to me,” You reply. The last group is just finishing up their race as the two of you reach the table. Blossom is about to set her Bloo doll down to reach for a water gun, when you quickly shrug off your backpack.

“Want me to carry it for you?” You offer. She smiles and nods as you unzip the bag for her to drop her prize in.

You pay for the both of you to play and proceed to take up your plastic weapon as a handful of others join in to participate in the race.

Once everyone is ready, the carnie in charge of the game shouts, “And… START!”

You immediately pull the trigger on your water gun, and are surprised by the kickback the pressurized water shooting forth gives you. It forces your aim off target for a couple seconds. Beside you, Blossom doesn’t seem to be having any issues and aims her gun steadily.

Her rocket quickly passes yours and inches speedily up the wall. Her eyes narrow and her tongue pokes out of the side of her mouth in a cute fashion as she focuses intently on winning the race.

B1.png.db76fbf4043f549d8777d547d20da9bd.png

Yourself and the other opponents don’t stand a chance against Blossom’s single minded determination, but you manage to get second place after her rocket crosses the finish line first.

B2.png.0c87c1d62b131de66f330c89bba47f8a.png

“Nice,” You praise her, and she grins back at you in response, cheeks flushed with pride.

The first place prize for this game is a one use fast pass to the front any line for the carnival’s attractions, which Blossom accepts with a bright smile as she sticks it in her little purse.

Second place gets the choice between a few other passes. There’s one for two free milkshakes, one for a free large sundae (you imagine yourself sharing it with your date), and a pass for two free refills after the purchase of a beverage.

Which will you choose?

Two Free Milkshakes

Two Free Refills

One Free Large Sundae

Guest JTeam_

I dunno, man. While getting a free drink would be nice, what if you were to buy some bladder-filling drink and then get a free refill for it?

I choose the free refills.

Guest JTeam_
15 hours ago, kenguyen9601 said:

Sorry but what actually refills drink ? I never heard that :vvv is it some kind off soda or coffee ?

...a free refill is just you refilling your cup with a drink for free.

• 2 weeks later...

(Two Free Refills wins with 5 votes!)

You pick the pass with Two free refills. You’re sure you can make the most out of this prize, and it’s something you can share with your date.

As you step back from the booth to let the next group play, Blossom tugs on the sleeve of your shirt to get your attention.

76845416_Bloss3.png.eaa491d8fed40cd869466a616e3b1f81.png

Well, of course! As if you could deny her such a simple request. You reach into your bag and take one out for her, and she smiles in thanks as she twists off the cap and takes a few gulps.

She hands it back to you after having drank about a third of it, and says, “I picked the last two games, so how about you choose the next one?”

There are a few more games around that have caught your eye, but you’re not sure how well you’d do in them. Not to mention you also want to pick one that you think Blossom wouldn’t mind playing.

Which game seems best to you?

Balloon Darts

Using darts, try to pop as many balloons out of thirty as fast as you can in ten seconds!

Bell Ringer

Test your strength by striking a lever on the ground using a mallet and propel the puck attached to the top of a tower to ring a bell.

Plate Break

Throw five softballs at plates lined up on shelves and try to break as many as you can.

Wheel of Fortune

Test your luck and spin the wheel for a chance at more fast passes, free food or beverage passes, stuffed animals, or a raffle entry for secret grand prize.

(Please note for games of chance author will literally be flipping a coin to determine outcome.)