Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've shared this story online before, but possibly not here, at least not in recent years, can't find it in my history.  But, it's a good one, so enjoy.

Several years ago, I got involved with a girl who worked with me in an office.  We had a playful D/s thing going on, she was my Ma'am, and I was her missy.  I had noticed almost right away that Ma'am was always holding her pee, for absolutely no reason at all.  Then, she started making me do it, too.  I brought up the pee fetish several times, but she denied she had one, of course.

One day at work, when I was having a really bad time, and we were alone, after she'd told me to hold it, she said "Come, here, missy."  She patted her lap, and I sat down, holding myself and helplessly squirming.  She held me and told me to quit fidgeting and relax, and she kissed me.  I told her that I couldn't keep still, that I was on the verge of "pissing myself like Fergie" (my exact quote), and Ma'am pushed me off her lap.  "No, missy!  Don't wet your pants!  Go to the restroom, now!  Run, missy!  You'd better not wet your pants!"  She scolded me as I ran out of the office.  I did make it to the bathroom, good thing, because she checked to make sure I hadn't wet myself at all.  Even though I hadn't, she still swatted my ass with her ruler for being unable to wait.