Sign In

Sports wettings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was 16, I worked for a supermarket, and we had a social game of football, (Aussie Rules) against another store.  It was a cold, wet winters day, and I wore short black nylon running shorts

This is just desperation, but still a cool story.  It was our last softball game of the season, and at the bottom of the eighth, the pitcher said she had to pee.  The bathrooms were really far away fr

Skiing for me.  The snowbibs and snowsuits help hide most evidence of wetting yourself.  You just have to be careful not too eet too much at once or too many times in one day and you should be OK.

3 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Isn’t there a story about Freddy Flintoff wetting himself? 

I do recall that. I think someone saw him at an airport after he’d got off a flight and, no doubt alcohol-induced, his trousers were wet all down the inside of one of his legs.

I think the footballer Robert Snodgrass also had an embarrassing on-field mishap when he played for Leeds, although the best one I ever heard was an Ipswich Town player... whose name currently escapes me!

On 10/8/2020 at 12:07 AM, Dthompson said:

I remember the first time I had an accident skiing. It was the end of the night and I had a brand new suit that was a full one piece suit that I thought was awesome. I hobbled (with my ski boots on) into the lockers so desperate. I should’ve called it 3 runs earlier but I wanted to get the last ones in. I dropped my skis and ran into the bathrooms. I got in and they were all taken and then a urinal opened. I ran over and as I started to try and unzip everything I completely lost it peeing my pants. There was a very tiny bit that made it out the bottom of the leg but because we were all dripping from snow no one could tell. However I had to change out of my suit for the bus ride home and that’s when I was caught and was endlessly laughed at the whole ride home. 

Wish I was there to wet my snowsuit with you.  Sorry you were made fun of on the way home but you should have left your snowsuit on and enjoyed wetting yourself again on the way home.

20 hours ago, Guyandee said:

I do recall that. I think someone saw him at an airport after he’d got off a flight and, no doubt alcohol-induced, his trousers were wet all down the inside of one of his legs.

I think the footballer Robert Snodgrass also had an embarrassing on-field mishap when he played for Leeds, although the best one I ever heard was an Ipswich Town player... whose name currently escapes me!

It is noteworthy that the Portuguese professional Eder Loko claims to wet himself deliberately either before, or early, in every match he plays. He believes it brings him luck!

My cricket team were short one weekend and I persuaded a young friend of the family to play. He was about 13.

As the game progressed I became aware that he was touching himself and obviously needed to go pee. If you got desperate you usually slipped off at a break in the game. I explained that and said I would indicate when the time was right.

The game continued for about another ten minutes but at change of overs he ran over to me, looked close to tears and said he really had to go. I told him to run off and explained to our captain.

As he ran he was holding the front of his trousers and when he returned there was a fist size wet spot on his cricket whites. I didn't say anything for fear of embarrassing him and being summer it dried quickly.

• 1 year later...
Guest Jasminexo

Yep, a fair few times. In PE in school, the fitness clothes I wore wouldn’t really soak up any liquid, usually either Nike pro black leggings or Nike pro black short sport shorts. I would only ever pee on the field or the AstroTurf, so if I ever needed to pee whilst on them, I would pretend I needed to tie my shoes, get down on one knee to untie them and fiddle with the laces to make it look like I was tying my shoes, whilst doing that I’d start to pee, never got caught cause I would wear dark panties so it never or barely showed up. 

Other than that, I have leaked playing sports such as basketball, football, running, tennis and squash. Typically stuff that wasn’t noticeable. I I’ve also leaked at the gym attempting personal records on bench press, deadlift and squat. I have had full accidents playing basketball, squash and tennis, all of them wearing stuff that showed the pee a lot, and I couldn’t hide it. 

Guest DesperateDiapy
On 9/6/2016 at 9:56 AM, Jhen1897 said:

Yea it happened to me twice. I played american football. The first time was during a game in my sophomore season. My coach expects us to show up an hour before the game. i didnt get there until about 10 minutes before the game, so technically i was already running late. I had no time to use the bathroom before the game. Right before halftime, i couldnt hold it anymore and i wet myself. Luckily we were wearing our black game pants and im pretty sure nobody noticed. At least no one told me about it.

The second time happened when i was a senior. I was late for practice (im not very good with time) and my coach was PISSED. I was scared to ask him if i could use the bathroom. It was really hot that day and we were drinking lots of water. After taking a massive hit, i was feeling dizzy  and i ended up wetting myself. I also messed myself a little. I told my close friend on the team what happened and ran off to get cleaned up. Later i made him promise not to tell anyone. But he wasn't the brightest kid. The next day, he accidentally revealed to our science lab group (which my crush was in) that i messed and wet myself at practice 😞

Don't feel bad about what happened. If you took a bad hit and felt dizzy, along with wetting and messing yourself, you might've had a concussion. 

I used to see a lot of desperation from fellas when I would go with family to local football charity matches etc. They were amateur games etc and the ages were from 18 to like 35 or something like that but it was the only time those games got interesting. There'd be a lot of 'discreet' peeing on the side of the pitch and even once or twice where the player would have to pee straight on the pitch where they were already positioned because nature wouldn't be put off any longer.

A lot of sports people from cyclists to football and rugby players, to hockey and racing drivers have mentioned about struggling to find time to pee, which I just think is amazing because of all the possibilities they can and do get themselves into.

Sports really does seem to get the fluids flowing.

Also, I used to see a lot of the young, fit sports teachers at my college in their tracksuit pants and polo shirts tucked in, buttoned up etc and remember a couple times seeing the odd fidgeting and wiggling of the legs. I think that's the first time I got interested in seeing sports guys peeing themselves as it was before I'd go to those matches I mentioned.

On 4/20/2022 at 3:34 PM, soiledbriefsuk said:

I love all the experiences of guys wetting themselves playing sports, especially the professional footballers.  I'm sure there must be others that have wet themselves, even if just a little leak.  I seem to remember a story of a Man Utd player pissing himself at a Christmas Party a few years back - think it might have been Darren Fletcher, but not sure.

I think it was a player called David May. I recall reading about it in someone’s autobiography. If memory serves me correct, he wet himself in a taxi on the way back from their Christmas party.