Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sports wettings

2 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

Were any type of drinks on the announce table that could've gotten him wet?  I remember an episode of Total Divas where Naomi slammed her big butt against Natalya's abdomen and she froze in the middle of the ring and then proceeded to apply the sharpshooter to get the win and run to the back. Later on the show Naomi confronted Natalya and apparently when she slammed into her she hit her bladder and apparently caused her to leak (you couldn't see anything on the ring) and her reaction was priceless.  Would've loved to see Naomi pee her pants instead though.  This is in reply to naughty_lucy420's post.

Hmmmmmmmm, you gotta wonder how often that happens, hope it happens to Charlotte sooner or later

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was 16, I worked for a supermarket, and we had a social game of football, (Aussie Rules) against another store.  It was a cold, wet winters day, and I wore short black nylon running shorts

This is just desperation, but still a cool story.  It was our last softball game of the season, and at the bottom of the eighth, the pitcher said she had to pee.  The bathrooms were really far away fr

Skiing for me.  The snowbibs and snowsuits help hide most evidence of wetting yourself.  You just have to be careful not too eet too much at once or too many times in one day and you should be OK.

When I was 16, I worked for a supermarket, and we had a social game of football, (Aussie Rules) against another store. 

It was a cold, wet winters day, and I wore short black nylon running shorts. After the half time break, the drinks I'd been having caught up with me, and I needed to pee, although not desperately. 

There was a huge muddy puddle on the ground, and at one stage, I tackled a guy right in the middle of it, and we both ended up soaked and covered in mud. 

After a goal was kicked, we ran back to our positions, and when play went forward, I found myself alone on the back line, with no one else around, soaking wet, covered in mud, and standing in the pouring rain.

As I said, I needed to go, but not really badly, but the idea came to me that I was so wet already, (even my underpants were soaked,) that nobody would know if I wet myself.

So I did. A little bit at a time. I'd let a little bit out, then a bit more, and a bit more.....

My wet underpants and nylon shorts wouldn't contain anything, and it just freely trickled down my legs. I did this on and off for ages, just letting it out slowly. Because I wasn't absolutely busting, I had full control, and at no stage did I ever lose it completely. It was the true definition of a controlled wetting.

The only visible part was, if you looked closely, I ended up with clean stripes showing up on my muddy legs, but when this happened, I'd either rub my legs together, or wipe them with my hand to smear the mud across them. 

Eventually I got tackled and lost the ball, and it was quickly taken up the other end, leaving my sprawled on the wet grass. By this stage I'd nearly emptied myself, so I sat on the wet muddy grass and let go, finally emptying the last of my bladder as I sat there. 

At no stage did anybody see what id been doing, and it was nice being around others, feeling how warm and wet my underpants were but knowing that nobody could tell. 

Dad picked me up after the game, and I felt too shy to shower in front of the people I worked with, so I sat on a towel in the car on the way home. I felt just like a little kid who had wet his pants, and had to cover the seat up in the car.

For the record, I kicked two goals, one after I'd peed my pants. 

On 8/27/2016 at 1:16 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

I love Naomi's big butt.  It's perfect :)  And, yes, I remember the Natalya wetting in the ring incident, also Trips and Stephanie's (though theirs happened to/from the ring).  The one not everyone remembers is RVD's.  I also saw a picture of Kevin Nash with a very suspicious stain on his jeans.

And, I don't remember any water being splashed on Brock, though maybe there could have been when I wasn't paying attention, or that was edited out.

Naoimi's butt wet with piss would look awesome.  I remember the Triple H one where he had a stain on his jeans but I don't remember Stephanie's.

Yea it happened to me twice. I played american football. The first time was during a game in my sophomore season. My coach expects us to show up an hour before the game. i didnt get there until about 10 minutes before the game, so technically i was already running late. I had no time to use the bathroom before the game. Right before halftime, i couldnt hold it anymore and i wet myself. Luckily we were wearing our black game pants and im pretty sure nobody noticed. At least no one told me about it.

The second time happened when i was a senior. I was late for practice (im not very good with time) and my coach was PISSED. I was scared to ask him if i could use the bathroom. It was really hot that day and we were drinking lots of water. After taking a massive hit, i was feeling dizzy  and i ended up wetting myself. I also messed myself a little. I told my close friend on the team what happened and ran off to get cleaned up. Later i made him promise not to tell anyone. But he wasn't the brightest kid. The next day, he accidentally revealed to our science lab group (which my crush was in) that i messed and wet myself at practice :(

I was watching TV one day and stumbled across a story about an NFL (American Football) player who would piss himself during every game for good luck. He was a Wide Receiver (somewhat good too) and his teammates even mentioned that he would come into the huddle after a play and just piss himself right there in the huddle. The player said he did it every game of his career. Unfortunately, I can't remember his name. He retired a few years ago.

On 9/6/2016 at 9:56 AM, taiwanese1897 said:

Yea it happened to me twice. I played american football. The first time was during a game in my sophomore season. My coach expects us to show up an hour before the game. i didnt get there until about 10 minutes before the game, so technically i was already running late. I had no time to use the bathroom before the game. Right before halftime, i couldnt hold it anymore and i wet myself. Luckily we were wearing our black game pants and im pretty sure nobody noticed. At least no one told me about it.

Would love the full story =)

I did it several times. when I was young I was the goal keeper in the local soccer team. so when it was raining and there was a lot of mud in front of my goal. my clothes where wet and dirty as well. so when my team was in the attack, I had the time just to let go and piss my pants.

there's been one time that the other team came back in front of my goal and a was still pissing. I think I had the age of 17y old that time, I came home and just of the thought what had happened in the afternoon I pissed myself again and jurked me off for a couple of times.  

• 4 years later...
Guest Despboy15

I’ve wet myself lots of times playing baseball. There’s rarely any time during a game where you have an opportunity to relive yourself. Even when you’re not on the field, you have to be changing equipment, talking with coaches, or waiting for your turn to bat. Even if you do manage to excuse yourself, the uniform pretty much makes it impossible. I have to put on regular underwear, a jockstrap with a cup (which is very firm fitting so you can’t just push it aside), compression shorts (which are too tight to just pull down), uniform pants, a tucked in shirt, and a belt. So there’s no way you can just slip everything off and go discretely in a bottle. Plus, my home field is part of a complex with multiple other fields, so there’s no way you're gonna find an empty porta potty to use. And when you’re on the road, lol good luck no ones gonna help you find the bathroom.

I remember the first time I had an accident skiing. It was the end of the night and I had a brand new suit that was a full one piece suit that I thought was awesome. I hobbled (with my ski boots on) into the lockers so desperate. I should’ve called it 3 runs earlier but I wanted to get the last ones in. I dropped my skis and ran into the bathrooms. I got in and they were all taken and then a urinal opened. I ran over and as I started to try and unzip everything I completely lost it peeing my pants. There was a very tiny bit that made it out the bottom of the leg but because we were all dripping from snow no one could tell. However I had to change out of my suit for the bus ride home and that’s when I was caught and was endlessly laughed at the whole ride home. 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:44 AM, Despboy15 said:

I’ve wet myself lots of times playing baseball. There’s rarely any time during a game where you have an opportunity to relive yourself. Even when you’re not on the field, you have to be changing equipment, talking with coaches, or waiting for your turn to bat. Even if you do manage to excuse yourself, the uniform pretty much makes it impossible. I have to put on regular underwear, a jockstrap with a cup (which is very firm fitting so you can’t just push it aside), compression shorts (which are too tight to just pull down), uniform pants, a tucked in shirt, and a belt. So there’s no way you can just slip everything off and go discretely in a bottle. Plus, my home field is part of a complex with multiple other fields, so there’s no way you're gonna find an empty porta potty to use. And when you’re on the road, lol good luck no ones gonna help you find the bathroom.

Baseball can be tough too since you don't know how long the inning will last and have to stay out on the field. I once nearly wet myself as a spectator at a game with my dad when I was about 12 because I thought I could wait until the end of the inning and it just kept going and going! Talk about wanting to get a double play ball!

Hopefully the uniforms didn't show the wetness too bad for anyone to notice.