Sign In

Sports wettings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was 16, I worked for a supermarket, and we had a social game of football, (Aussie Rules) against another store.  It was a cold, wet winters day, and I wore short black nylon running shorts

This is just desperation, but still a cool story.  It was our last softball game of the season, and at the bottom of the eighth, the pitcher said she had to pee.  The bathrooms were really far away fr

Skiing for me.  The snowbibs and snowsuits help hide most evidence of wetting yourself.  You just have to be careful not too eet too much at once or too many times in one day and you should be OK.

I haven't, but I've seen it when I ran cross country in high school.  Some competitors were very intense people, and didn't want to add even a minute to their time by stopping to pee.  I saw at least one girl at every meet who'd wet herself during the race, and even a guy once, though the guys would often just pull it out and run backwards.

Yeah, wet my pants twice playing tennis as a kid.

Plenty of struggles during skiing and ballet also, but I guess they're not really sports like you mean it here!

Don't know if this counts but I do a fair bit of mountain biking/cycling locally - I always wear shorts under my cycling shorts and wondered what it would be like to wet them whilst I was out riding - so recently I did. It felt great!! - being black it hardly showed as I cycled back through the town to home. No one would have noticed but I knew :)

Must try it again sometime as it definitely made my morning ride more enjoyable

I think I did on a few occasions... but I am not sure. Here is why. I mostly swim, and I swim in squad or group, so when we swim usually there is someone right behind swimming or when we are all having rest at the end of a lane everyone is fairly close to each other. Which means that letting it go is a bit tricky because someone may notice a warm wave when we are having rest. And when you swim hard enough, it is actually not easy to let go, since your whole body is fairly tensed. Now to add to that, each session lasts for at least an hour during which I drink quite a bit. Usually I am bursting somewhere within half an hour so and if there is no set of a relatively easy swim, when I could let go while on the go, I sometimes get to the point which I would say is 'critical', and I am sure that I must have leaked on a number of occasions (it felt like when I am leaking :P ) , but since it was in the pool, I can't confirm! :)

Guest wetatnite

I do what's called ParkRun, which is volunteer staffed community run on a Saturday morning all around the UK.

A few times I've seen a middle aged woman with black hair come back from the 5k (3 mile) run with a wet patch between her legs. She looked embarrassed and was both trying to stick her hand there to stop any further leak, and also NOT stick her hand there, because it would have made it obvious. But generally, it's quite rare to see, even though female runners tend to get slightly worse bladder control as a matter of course, for some reason. I guess it's not a long run, and that's why pads were invented.....

This is just desperation, but still a cool story.  It was our last softball game of the season, and at the bottom of the eighth, the pitcher said she had to pee.  The bathrooms were really far away from the playing field, and we had no extra players to sub for her, so she didn't have a choice but to hold it.  When we came in to bat, her older sister said she should just go between two parked cars, like she always did, but the pitcher refused and told her sister that was nasty.  When we took the field again, for the last time, it was clear that our pitcher was distracted, even though she wasn't showing it, her pitches were.  Her sister yelled at her to go down to the gutter again, loud enough for everyone to hear, but the pitcher just shook her head, clearly embarrassed by big sis.  She just wanted to get the game over with as soon as possible; we were losing anyway.  When it was finally over, she didn't even stay for the obligatory "good-game" high five crap; she dropped her glove on the mound and ran for the bathrooms.

I do a lot of running events and have seen quite a few wettings over the years. The only time I peed myself at an organized run was when I got start time mixed up for some reason. I usually get there an hour before but this time it was just getting ready to start. I always drink a lot of water before a run and I really had to pee but had no time. At about the 3 mile mark I had to go so bad it hurt. This run was all residential areas so there was nowhere to stop, so I just started to slowly pee myself....all the way into my shoes. I was wearing black tights but it was very clear what had happened.

I have seen one classmate- girl which peed herself during the gym class. It was in year 3, so until year 4 was gym classes for both girls and boys.

She needed very badly but was most probably too shy for asking. She asked approx. 5 min. before brake and teacher said no, because break was only in 4-5 min. Suddenly she interrupted game and run with her hand in crotch from gym. But it was very noticeable that her pee already run under her hand on the floor. We all could see peedrops all the way to the doors. I am sure that she did not need after she reached bathroom.

I do not remember if we teased her. I think not so much, in year 3 it is not humiliated so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread! I love the idea of sports wettings it must be fairly common. I've always heard of runners wetting themselves and would also love to hear more softball desperation. I remember cheerleaders being desperate a few times and one ex girlfriend told me she peed her pants while skiing. I especially love snow pants wetting. I would think divers wet fairly often too. Any volleyball players out there?

I've heard of two female soccer players wetting during games in HS. One had it run down her legs and the other sat on the wet ground and did it after a tackle. I've also heard about female hockey players wetting but no specific stories. I have it on good authority that water polo players do it a lot, but that's not too exciting. Nice to think that the average university pool is 2% hot girl pee though.

Finally, triathletes seem to do it a lot. Often on their bikes. I knew a guy who did an ironman and he said he basically pissed his way through the race. He's a nervous pee-er and it was his first major race and he said he stopped the first couple of times but realized he'd never finish given how often he had to owe so for the rest of the run and bike he just let it flow. He was hot too. Tall, handsome and very fined muscled if anyone wanted to complete the mental image. Gave me the squirmy feels all over when he related this tail. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think Brock Lesnar pissed himself during his match with Randy Orton at Summer Slam.  I didn't notice it on Sunday, but when I was re-watching it with a friend who hadn't seen it yet last night, I noticed the crotch of his shorts was very shiny when they were fighting on the announce table.  Of course, he was sweating profusely, but his shorts weren't shiny like that anyplace else.

Were any type of drinks on the announce table that could've gotten him wet?  I remember an episode of Total Divas where Naomi slammed her big butt against Natalya's abdomen and she froze in the middle of the ring and then proceeded to apply the sharpshooter to get the win and run to the back. Later on the show Naomi confronted Natalya and apparently when she slammed into her she hit her bladder and apparently caused her to leak (you couldn't see anything on the ring) and her reaction was priceless.  Would've loved to see Naomi pee her pants instead though.  This is in reply to naughty_lucy420's post.

Edited by johnnyc82
Wanted to add something else (see edit history)
1 hour ago, johnnyc82 said:

Were any type of drinks on the announce table that could've gotten him wet?  I remember an episode of Total Divas where Naomi slammed her big butt against Natalya's abdomen and she froze in the middle of the ring and then proceeded to apply the sharpshooter to get the win and run to the back. Later on the show Naomi confronted Natalya and apparently when she slammed into her she hit her bladder and apparently caused her to leak (you couldn't see anything on the ring) and her reaction was priceless.  Would've loved to see Naomi pee her pants instead though.  This is in reply to naughty_lucy420's post.

I love Naomi's big butt.  It's perfect :)  And, yes, I remember the Natalya wetting in the ring incident, also Trips and Stephanie's (though theirs happened to/from the ring).  The one not everyone remembers is RVD's.  I also saw a picture of Kevin Nash with a very suspicious stain on his jeans.

And, I don't remember any water being splashed on Brock, though maybe there could have been when I wasn't paying attention, or that was edited out.