Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Seeing parents wet/mess themselves?

Yeah, I saw my mother pee herself in the car once and she was soo annoyed by it and she was ashame by herself, I teased her with it for about five days and she definitely didn't like that. And no, it didn't affect my interests on anything. I wouldn't be suprised if it affects some people's interest but well, it's not strange.

Funniest thing: I wetted my pants at the age of 13 and I just wanted to do it, I just waited until my blatter couldn't handle it anymore and because I had to do my own laundry it was nothing too worry about really. atleast I thought so, because my mother came into my room that night searching it and it TERRIFIED the hell out of me because my brain said ''Don't look at the laundry, don't look at the laundry'' and happily enough she didn't find anything.

And the last question: Yes my mother once encouraged to wet my pants but it was meant jokily because she knew I couldn't hold back, it happened two times after I teased her about five days for wetting her pants.. Guess that's called payback? Who knows! Because I wetted my the second time, right in an alley where two couples standed, both around the early/mid 20's. I was 15 around then and I had teased my mother for it around two months back from then. I wasn't ashame and walked out of the alley right to the market in the direction of our parking sport slowly and I liked everyone looking around. My mother teased me the way back home, atleast an hour. Damn it was nice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most of us would be uncomfortable thinking about our parents wetting themselves.  We don't even want to picture them having sex!  

My sister used to baby sit for a young mother next door who as a professional spent most of the day at work. The husbands mother, in her late forties, often came up from California to visit and would

I've seen my mum do it many times. Like me when she gets the giggles, the closer she gets to wetting herself the more it makes her laugh. Then she scurries off holding herself usually with tears of la

During his last illness my late father flooded his pyjamas and, despite our best efforts to reassure him that it was perfectly okay, he felt terrible about it.  Due to what was later diagnosed as a prostate issue he'd not been able to pee for some while and we were only too relieved that he was finally passing water.

My aunt (by marriage, my uncle having met her at college) had a tendency to put off toilet visits to the last minute.  Although she never had any full on accidents in my presence she certainly came close to it, more than once.  One of my earliest memories is of her sitting in my parents' kitchen and farting her way through a conversation for 20-30 minutes before finally going to the toilet.  

There was one time regarding my father as well, but it was more a verbal thing. Dad had been drinking, although he certainly wasn't drunk. After dinner, he fell asleep on the couch watching TV. 

After awhile, he woke up suddenly and hurried to the toilet, then changed into his pyjamas before coming back into the living room. 

"I started to wet myself in my sleep," he declared to us, "nearly peed everywhere."

But I didn't see his pants get wet or anything. He must've woken up just as he started to leak I think. 

Like the time with mum, I was kind of fascinated in a horrified way. As a bed wetter, and being a boy who sometimes had accidents, it was surreal to see or hear about my parents having them. 

Guest tortoise

I have been with my mother when she has been desperate to pee... She's often pretty vocal about it too... However I find in situations like that with her I do get uncomfortable and annoyed that she 'brings it up' whereas with other people I quite enjoy it. 

On occasion I have wondered if she understands I have a fetish and is trying to provoke some sort of reaction - not of a sexual nature - just to prove to herself that she's right. 

When I was in single digits I do remember seeing my father desperate and peeing... I think I was about five and we had travelled a fair distance to see a firework display only to have it cancelled due to rain. There was congestion all over as everyone in the venue decided to up and leave at once. After being stuck in traffic for a while Dad got quite aggravated and unhappy, jiggling his leg before jumping out of the car and going a fair distance away before just letting go of what he held. I remember trying not to look, knowing I shouldn't, but being captivated. I don't think this experience caused me to have my fetish, but helped prove I at least had an interest in pee. Said interest was only strengthened by me afterwards as I vividly remember sometimes I would peep through the gap in the bathroom door to catch Dad peeing.

Oh god, I feel weird even writing this post. Parents and Omo are a no-no! I do remember reading a fic about a person who had catalogued random little moments of desperation and wetting from their entire family, and the consensus on that was that it was a no no!

When I was 12 or 13 I didn't see my dad with wet pants but I over-heard a discussion with my mother that lead to only one conclusion; he had wet his pants. I was profoundly affected and it took months to get the image out of my head. 

A few weeks after that, I also saw my mother seeming to deliberately wet her pants while sitting with my sisters. I know it greatly affected one sister and it liberated me.

27 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

When I was 12 or 13 I didn't see my dad with wet pants but I over-heard a discussion with my mother that lead to only one conclusion; he had wet his pants. I was profoundly affected and it took months to get the image out of my head. 

A few weeks after that, I also saw my mother seeming to deliberately wet her pants while sitting with my sisters. I know it greatly affected one sister and it liberated me.

scinosensation, It's a pretty safe assumption that most people will have at least a few accidents during the course of adult life and probably more near misses than they can count.  I think the younger people are able to understand that and realise that yes, accidents do happen and they can occur at any age, the better.  That said I respect the fact that some people may be uncomfortable with the the thought of one or other of their parents having an accident and find it difficult to process mentally.    

I never actually saw my parents have an accident, I recall my mother always coming home and running to the bathroom and announcing her dire need to pee. I think the most profound thing I remember that in after thought may have started my omor is that we lived in a very small house with only 1 bathroom and it seemed at least once a month either my mom or 1 of my 3 older sisters would come busting while I was bathing and pee.

On 8/2/2016 at 3:50 AM, Adrian6970wc said:

scinosensation, It's a pretty safe assumption that most people will have at least a few accidents during the course of adult life and probably more near misses than they can count.  I think the younger people are able to understand that and realise that yes, accidents do happen and they can occur at any age, the better.  That said I respect the fact that some people may be uncomfortable with the the thought of one or other of their parents having an accident and find it difficult to process mentally.    

Actually there are studies that suggest that neurologically normal adults, before the onset of old age issues, 20 to 30% have an accident. The studies I've seen do not mention close calls. How many of these adults have omo-related fetishes also was not reported.

57 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

Actually there are studies that suggest that neurologically normal adults, before the onset of old age issues, 20 to 30% have an accident. The studies I've seen do not mention close calls. How many of these adults have omo-related fetishes also was not reported.

Have you got any links to share? (I know it is off topic here but still) Would be interesting to have a read

The only person who had to pee more than my hyperactive little brother on car trips was my mom. She would not have a lot of warning before she had to pee and my dad was set on schedules ("Didn't you pee before you left?" / "Again?! You just peed two exits (30 mins / 1 hour / etc.) ago!") He wasn't mean about it, my family tended to be on "(insertfamily last name here) time", which meant we were always late leaving. Back to the peeing .... We had a "pee can" in the car. It was a medium sized metal tin with a plastic snap on lid. Like the Planter's coctail nuts, but larger sized. My Mom would drape a blanket over her head and scoot to the edge of the bench seat and pee into the can. Sitting in the back seat, you could not see anything, but if you were lying on the back seat (or floor - there were 4 of us kids) you could really hear her fill the pee can.

Most of the time this worked. There were a few times that she did not make it. When cleaning out the car, there was a garbage bag with her wet panties in them more than once.

When we went camping/hiking, she would squat behind rocks. At least once (and probably more than that), she told me to "guard he trail" while she stepped around a boulder. She did not get her panties off in time and soaked them. She was embarrassed that she needed my help to step out of them and not ruin her shoes. I had to do it without looking...but i saw a bit - OK, more than a bit. I got to see drops on her hair. If she noticed, she didn't say.  

Guest danitiger

My mum peed in her pants on a flight from Europe to the US last year when we went there on holidays. I sat in the seat next to my mum and while I was watching movies, she slept during most of the flight. About three hours before landing in San Francisco, she suddenly woke up, immediately grabbed her crotch very hard and bent over. Both me and the man next to her on the seat in the aisle looked at her in a strange way. At first I thougth she had hurt herself in any way. Nobody had said anything so far and she was still grabbing her crotch. When I saw her face I could see that she was almost crying and looked deeply embarassed. The man next to her asked whether something is wrong and she needed any help. My mum just thanked him and said that she only had a "painful cramp", but everything should be ok now. Instead of continuing her sleep, she then also started watching a movie, but I could see that every now and then she discreetely tried to look down at her crotch. I could not really see anything as most of her legs and crotch were covered with a blanket.

After about an hour and just before breakfast, the man next to her got up. I could see that my mum was eager to get to the toilet, too, but the way she got up was very strange. She moved her butt on the seat and immediately covered the spot she sat on with her pillow. When she rose from her seat she tried to cover herself with her blanket completely, but for a short moment I could see her butt and there was a wet stain about the size of a saucer. She then went to the toilet and while she was gone I lifted the pillow on her seat and also discovered a wet stain there. I came a bit closer and it definitely smelt of urine. I could not believe it. My mother had peed her designer jeans on a plane at the age of 43....

• 5 months later...

I always knew that my father had "the fetish." Whenever the "bad guy" on TV held a gun to the helpless heroine's head, he would get all excited and say, "She must be making a tinkle in her undies!" And my mom would say, "Don't talk like that in front of Kevin!" (That was me.) But she didn't sound that distressed about it. It was more like something she felt socially obliged to say. On another occasion, I was driving around town with my dad and we saw a policeman pull an attractive woman over to the side of the road, probably for a minor speeding infraction. Dad roared with laughter and said, "I'll bet she's making a wee wee in her panties right now!"

A bit more blatant: Sometimes Dad would go to the bar after work and have a few drinks with his pals (this was the early 1960s). When he came home a bit tipsy, he would often sneak up behind  mmom,lift her dress above her waist to reveal her typical 1960's white granny panties, and say: "Just checkin' to see if your panties are dry!" As usual, she would reply: "Don't do that in front of Kevin!" But again as usual, she didn't seem truly annoyed, just repeating a line.

All the same, I felt certain that Mom, the prim and proper librarian, must surely have disapproved of the kinky outlook which, by that age, I understood to be his “fetish.”

Then, when I was 13, the day of truth arrived. It was a Saturday and Dad was home from work. I had gone to practice for a school sporting event, but the coach had called in sick, so our practice was postponed. My return home at such an early hour was totally unexpected.

Walking from the living room into what is now called a “rec room” but was known in those days as “the den,” I saw Mom sitting on Dad’s lap. She was clad only in panties and bra. They were both shocked to see me. Mom jumped up in a kind of panic and fled the room, heading for their master bedroom which included a bathroom. But as quick as she was, she wasn’t quick enough to disguise the fact that the seat of her panties was soaking wet.

She emerged from the bedroom about twenty minutes later, and they both tried to act normal. But of course nothing was ever normal again. Their secret was out. If they came home from a “hot date” and Dad held his jacket close to her rear end while she hurried to the bathroom, I knew perfectly well what they were laboring (unsuccessfully) to conceal. During my teens, such scenarios must have taken place five or six times. I got a few glimpses of her wet bottom because their attempts to hide their fetish were pretty half hearted by that time. I knew what was up, and they knew that I knew. All the same, nothing was ever mentioned, and nothing was ever admitted.

And yes, it had a tremendous influence on my own fetishistic passions.

• 1 month later...

I got the fetish or at least had it reinforced by the thirty something year old lady down the street. Regularly hung out with her two daughters, the younger of which was still wetting her pants well into high school. She'd pee her panties whenever she thought she could get away with it. She was generally pretty good at hiding it in school, but when she was home would sometimes pee in her jeans or shorts. During the summer it was hot and we spent a good deal of time in our swimsuits or shorts. Now and then I'd notice that her long tee shirt was not quite long enough to hide the wet patch covering her puss and lower butt. She'd try pulling it down to hold it over her puss, but we still knew she'd wet herself.

Never understood why she never got in trouble for wetting her pants and then one day while I was over at her house, I found out. Her mom, a pretty blonde with quite a body, arrived home from a shopping trip wearing a tight knee length skirt showing off her nice ass. As she walked through the kitchen a plate sized wet patch was obvious on that beautiful butt. Thing was she made no effort to hide the fact that she'd wet her pants and just went on with whatever she was doing. Usually when she dressed in tight fitting clothes, her panty lines were quite obvious, so I'm sure her panties were quite wet this time too.

Hard not to forget her even to this day.

Edited by lhansen (see edit history)

well. growing up she would always seem to have "accidents" she would like say she needed to pee wherever we were at but never go and hold it, and either on the way home or at home end up peeing her pants. A few years ago I started to question it, and at first she would cover it up and make excuses, until one day she told me the truth. She told me she had a fetish and she enjoyed wetting her pants. she said i should try it and i did and she was right.

We were on our way home from a restaurant, this is when she had just started taking alli and was giving her diarrhea the entire way home she was breathing hard saying that she didn't know of she would make it. I asked her why she didn't use the toilet at the restaurant and she replied that she thought public toilets were disgusting. She kept groaning and after a while she got quiet, I asked her if she was okay and she told me that she just went a little bit in her pantson. We were stopped at a red light and she said I'm sorry I just can't hold it anymore and her voice cracked a little bit as she squirmed and said eww it's so warm. When we got home she made me get out of the car first so I couldn't see the brown spot on the seat of her pants, unbeknownst to her I went down to the laundry room and waited for her soiled pants to come down the laundry chute. Sure enough a few minutes later the door at the top of the chute opened up and down came her pants/panties wrapped up in a garbage bags. I carefully opened the bag while I heard the shower running to inspect the damage, I felt my head swimiming with excitement after a while I heard the shower turn off so I hurriedly tied the bag back up and replaced it in the chute. I went outside so she would think I was out there the whole time. I don't think she ever knew what I did but I'll never forget it.