Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Seeing parents wet/mess themselves?

I was recently browsing an another wetting-related site, and stumbled upon a story where a person told about an incident where her mom had peed herself, and that story kind of sparked my interest...

So, have any of you ever seen your parent pee or poop their pants? If you have, do you think that has affected your fetish?

I've seen that happen to my parents a few times, I'll try to write about those incidents and post here a bit later when I have more time...

Also as a related question, have your parents ever encouraged you to go in your pants? (eg. at crowded outdoor event with few toilets...)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think most of us would be uncomfortable thinking about our parents wetting themselves.  We don't even want to picture them having sex!  

My sister used to baby sit for a young mother next door who as a professional spent most of the day at work. The husbands mother, in her late forties, often came up from California to visit and would

I've seen my mum do it many times. Like me when she gets the giggles, the closer she gets to wetting herself the more it makes her laugh. Then she scurries off holding herself usually with tears of la

I have seen my dad most especially get quite desperate, due to a strange medical condition that luckily was confirmed not cancer. I don't really think it has had much effect at all on this interest to be honest. I noticed a particular fascination since childhood (as early as about six years old, trying to make the girls wet themselves).

Although I am obviously into Omorashi things, I find anything related to my parents or relatives to be excessively discomforting, simply because they are such. Must be a biological trait to not inbreed or something clever like that!
To the lattermost point, definitely not. They might have said go in the bushes/alleyway etc, but never encouraged wetting if at all avoidable.

Edited by Pc Genie
Clarification and typo cure. (see edit history)
Guest Soma-Matic
5 hours ago, Fred46888 said:

I think most of us would be uncomfortable thinking about our parents wetting themselves.  We don't even want to picture them having sex!  

Agreed

When I was around 9 years old my friends family invited me to come to the beach with them for a day. My friend was a girl and  name was Sophia. We are both still close friends to this day. Sophia's Mom and Dad were named Jennifer and Micheal. It was about a hour and half drive to the beach. We chose a very hot day to go because we thought the hot weather would be a good beach day. We loaded up Sophie's parents car and we got onto the free-way which it had fucking traffic. Jennifer was in the passenger seat and seemed to be drinking a lot of water due to the hot day. The A/C in the car wasn't the greatest, you could tell the A/C needed a recharge so we were all hot. Luckly Micheal was a great navigator and he technically had a map inside his head so he found a quicker way to get to beach with minimal traffic. About 45 minutes in the trip Jennifer was already squirming quite a bit. 4 empty water bottles layed in a small bag which was kept for a makeshift trash bin. 

15 minutes later 

You could definitely tell Jennifer really need a pee. Because we took the detour even though it had minimal traffic still took 15 minutes longer but we were able to avoid the traffic on the other highway. 

25 minutes later

Jennifer turns to Micheal and says " Are any rest stops nearby?" Micheal answers with " We passed the last one about a mile back, The next stop is at the beach which was 20 minutes away and it take us atleast another 10 minutes before we can get in" Jennifer replies "Shit I really have to pee" Sophia and I overheard the two but siad nothing about it. 

20 minutes later

We are finally at the beach and Jennifer was fidgeting and had a hand down by crotch. Luckily the beach wasn't as busy and all we needed was to find a parking spot. We got out only to be met by a sign by the entrance gates to beach saying, Sorry, you may not enter the beach today unless you have a special invite.  Jennifer was obviously growing more and more desperate. We pack back up and head on the road again. We start making our way to the nearest rest stop. About 10 minutes Jennifer bursts into tears and starts peeing herself. Sophia has shocked and Micheal has the " What the fuck" expression on his face. We make it into the next rest stop for Jennfer to change clothes. We all stopped into the bathroom to pee ( I will admit I needed to pee kind of bad ) we all come out of the restrooms and get on the road again. We were all silent for the rest of the trip home. 

Never saw my own parents even come close to any kind of accident, but I've almost been busted by my own kids before.  The first time was when we were coming home from my youngest son's 8th grade graduation, and both of my kids were making jokes and wisecracks.  I already had to pee, and all the laughter wasn't making that any better, and finally I had to say:  "Stop it, I'm going to piss my pants!"  Of course, they began teasing me about that, so I pulled into the driveway, unable to to stop laughing, so close to pissing myself.  At least I made it into the privacy of the bathroom before I did, but I had to change clothes before we went to dinner.

The second time was very recent.  I'd been out doing some public wetting, showing off for a new guy, and when I brought him back to my place to continue the fun, my younger son was outside with some kids from the apartment complex, and there I was, in piss-stained jeans with a guy they hadn't met yet.  I tied my little tiny sweater around my hips, and ran like hell for the front door, hoping my son wouldn't stop me for anything, like finding out who my new friend was.  He didn't, but of course, once I was inside, my older son was parked right on his computer in the living room.  Fortunately, he was oblivious to what I had done.

On 7/10/2016 at 2:02 PM, Fred46888 said:

Freddie46888 I agree completely.

On 7/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, Donuts are omo said:

When I was around 9 years old my friends family invited me to come to the beach with them for a day. My friend was a girl and  name was Sophia. We are both still close friends to this day. …

About 10 minutes Jennifer bursts into tears and starts peeing herself. Sophia has shocked and Micheal has the " What the fuck" expression on his face. We make it into the next rest stop for Jennfer to change clothes. We all stopped into the bathroom to pee ( I will admit I needed to pee kind of bad ) we all come out of the restrooms and get on the road again. We were all silent for the rest of the trip home. 

What long-term effect did seeing her mother pee in her pants have on Sophie? What effect did it have on you?

One night something hapened with my dad that had only one explanation I could think of and then maybe a month later there was no doubt that my mother made no effort to get up until the cloth seat of the chair she was sitting in had a large wet area. These both had lasting impacts on me.

19 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Never saw my own parents even come close to any kind of accident, but I've almost been busted by my own kids before.  The first time was when we were coming home from my youngest son's 8th grade graduation, and both of my kids were making jokes and wisecracks.  I already had to pee, and all the laughter wasn't making that any better, and finally I had to say:  "Stop it, I'm going to piss my pants!"  Of course, they began teasing me about that, so I pulled into the driveway, unable to to stop laughing, so close to pissing myself.  At least I made it into the privacy of the bathroom before I did, but I had to change clothes before we went to dinner.

The second time was very recent.  I'd been out doing some public wetting, showing off for a new guy, and when I brought him back to my place to continue the fun, my younger son was outside with some kids from the apartment complex, and there I was, in piss-stained jeans with a guy they hadn't met yet.  I tied my little tiny sweater around my hips, and ran like hell for the front door, hoping my son wouldn't stop me for anything, like finding out who my new friend was.  He didn't, but of course, once I was inside, my older son was parked right on his computer in the living room.  Fortunately, he was oblivious to what I had done.

I have a completley different situation. My kids, at the time 8 and 6 saw me with wet pants and with messy pants in the months after I was released from the hospital with a spinal cord injury that abolished my ability to open either sphincter on command, the way neurologically normal people do. It saved my kidneys that soon sufficient pressure in my bladder, which I could barely sense then, and cannot sense at all now, would cause rapid unstoppable reductio int the volume contained. I used to get a sense of a sudden need to go when in fact I was already going an my pants were wet. At first I would get perhaps 30 seconds warning and sometimes no warning the bowel sphincter was going to open, so I pooped in my pants more times than I can remember. Both kids were aware that I started wearing diapers which was the only way I could live as anything more than a home-bound shut-in. The one who reacted negatively was my now ex-wife. 

I've seen my mum do it many times. Like me when she gets the giggles, the closer she gets to wetting herself the more it makes her laugh. Then she scurries off holding herself usually with tears of laughter streaming down her face, in a last ditch effort to get to the bathroom on time. Sometimes she cant even move and just has to stand and wait for her bladder to finish emptying itself, much to her annoyance. We make fun of each other when it happens, laughing at our bladder short coming's  seems to be an effective way of reducing the embarrassment of the situation. I have teased her about needing diapers, even though I wear them myself . Accidents have never been made a big deal in our house, which is why I probably wet my pants way more than I should of, especially in my teens where I was discovering my strange love for peeing myself.  I admit I used to wait till the last minute and fane having an accident knowing full well I wouldn't get into trouble for being so careless.

I've seen my own mother wet a few times and growing up saw her urinating outside often. She had a very long public bus ride to work and there are no toilets on them and I would wait for her at the bus stop and many times she would get off and run for cover :( and my own kids have seen me wet many times due to a medical condition I cannot help but they have been very understanding of it even though it still embarrasses me when they see.

13 hours ago, scinosensation said:

I have a completley different situation. My kids, at the time 8 and 6 saw me with wet pants and with messy pants in the months after I was released from the hospital with a spinal cord injury that abolished my ability to open either sphincter on command, the way neurologically normal people do. It saved my kidneys that soon sufficient pressure in my bladder, which I could barely sense then, and cannot sense at all now, would cause rapid unstoppable reductio int the volume contained. I used to get a sense of a sudden need to go when in fact I was already going an my pants were wet. At first I would get perhaps 30 seconds warning and sometimes no warning the bowel sphincter was going to open, so I pooped in my pants more times than I can remember. Both kids were aware that I started wearing diapers which was the only way I could live as anything more than a home-bound shut-in. The one who reacted negatively was my now ex-wife. 

Very sorry that your ex-wife wasn't more understanding :(  Not like it was your fault.

10 hours ago, naughty_lucy420 said:

Very sorry that your ex-wife wasn't more understanding :(  Not like it was your fault.

Thanks @naughty_lucy420. One month after I started wearing diapers full time she announced she was going to divorce me. Both kids were devastated. Then a month later I was forced to move out. She discovered that one of her best friends friends from high school and college was also a paraplegic, and saw first hand that she had the same problems I have. My wife asked me to come back, and for the sake of the kids I did. Then 11 years later she announces she wants a divorce again. I tried to drag it out until the younger one graduated from high school but he still had a year to go when the decree was issued. 

Okey dokey. I'll adress the original questions and then augment a bit.

While I was still in single digits I saw my mom pee her pants three times. Twice in the car on long trips (she may have been preggers) and once bursting through the door after walking home from a neighbor's house. This incident was enlightening in a way because when she came out of the bathroom, I asked her if she wet her pants, which was pretty obvious, and she said, 'yeah, it happens sometimes to grown ups too' which was sort of a revelation to my 7 year old mind. I have never acquainted this to my particular bent. Nada sexual. Never saw Dad have a prob of this nature.

However, I did see my best friend's mom wet herself driving us kids home from town. I may have been 10ish years old. I was not aware of any problem until I had gotten out of the car and she stepped out of the driver's seat, navy blue Bermuda style shorts wet to the knees, and immediately said, 'if you tell your mother or anybody about this, you will not be able to play with Mark (her son) anymore'. Talk about drawing attention to yourself... I never would have thought twice about it. Woulda figured she spilled something. So, naturally, I went home and told my mom that Mrs. Stein wet her pants. Mom, being best friends with the lady immediately called her on the phone and teased her and rubbed it in. Didn't help me any, 'cos when I went over to play with Mark later, I found out I was indefinitely banned. This only lasted a day or maybe two. The lady was proud and embarrassed but realized I was a nit wit 10 year old kid. And one last thing that may have added to my interest. About three years after this, I was at another friends house when his mom came tearing in the driveway. We were goofing around in his bedroom and heard the front door slam and his mom, Barbara, come flying up the stairs and into her bedroom. Vince yelled out something like, 'Mom'? And she said, more or less, 'yeah, honey, I'll be right out'. No big thing, except she kicked of her early 1970's era jean shorts and panties just inside the bedroom door. I noticed this as Vince and I went past her bedroom door on our way down stairs. Mom was already downstairs and doing mom stuff. An inquisitive lad, and one whose hormones were kicking in, I probably told Vince I forgot something in his bedroom and went back upstairs to peek at Mrs. Reddy's panties. Terrified I'd get caught, I leaned around the corner in the parents bedroom and pulled the crumpled shorts open. Unquestionabley wet all over, and the white bikini panties were very yellow and I could smell them from two feet away.

I sooo wanted to swipe those panties but figured the horror of the humiliation if caught would far outweigh the incredible treasure. That memory has been a fantasy of mine for 30 years.

Thus endeth my story for today.

15 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Thanks @naughty_lucy420. One month after I started wearing diapers full time she announced she was going to divorce me. Both kids were devastated. Then a month later I was forced to move out. She discovered that one of her best friends friends from high school and college was also a paraplegic, and saw first hand that she had the same problems I have. My wife asked me to come back, and for the sake of the kids I did. Then 11 years later she announces she wants a divorce again. I tried to drag it out until the younger one graduated from high school but he still had a year to go when the decree was issued. 

Not everyone can handle big life changes, unfortunately...  I'm glad you did stick it out until the kids were older, though, divorce is hard on kids, but when they're older, they can understand better.

I've never seen my mom wet herself, but only because I make sure to get the hell out of dodge before I see anything I'd rather not. That being said I have seen my mom on the verge of wetting herself too many times to count. She has a weak bladder which isn't helped by age so pretty much anytime she gets up after being in the car she has to go and desperately.  I can't count the number of times I've seen her in the garden or next to the bathroom, pee dancing and going on about how bad she needed to pee.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as I can remember my mother has been 'accident prone'.

She has developed a really great sense of humor about it, and often tests her limits: she always maintains very busy schedules, seldom allowing herself ample time to locate and/or actually use the bathroom, drinks copious amounts of coffee in the morning and green tea in the afternoon, and can't stay dry when she laughs or sneezes; thus, I grew up assuming that one only uses the bathroom if they REALLY need to go, and sometimes you simply can't make it.

Here's one memorable instance:

En route to a food festival, in which we were scheduled vendors, my mother alerted me about halfway through our 4 hour drive that she urgently (per usual) needed to use the bathroom. This was expected, as she had been drinking tea and water as she drove. As a 14 year-old boy, I had come to recognize my 'omo-eroticism', but certainly couldn't treat my mom's predicaments as anything more than funny, if not curious, as she always seemed to 'wait too long'.

Within 20 minutes of traveling along a barren, but bucolic, country highway, we came upon an independently-owned outdoors shop (fishing/hunting gear, etc.). I remained in the car as she went inside to inquire about the bathroom, and noticed a separate building adjacent the shop. Moments later I saw my mom exit the shop, with an unfamiliar set of keys, walking very quickly towards this building that apparently housed the bathrooms. 

About 10 minutes went by when my mother finally exited and returned the bathroom keys to the shop. As she got in the car, she said in a stern but somewhat flippant tone of voice:

"Well, I didn't make it, pissed all over the floor".

I was stunned that she didn't return to the car for a change of clothes. Granted she was in an athletic skirt, tank top and sneakers so the only thing she really wet was her underwear, which she admitted she had tried to fruitlessly dry with paper towel. Since we were on a schedule to make the show for set-up, we continued on the road- almost as if it never happened. 

After about 3 hours into the show, and many jars of salsa (my mom's recipe) were sold, my mom quite wistfully said something to the effect of:

"It's amazing how you just sort of dry out after a while."

In a way, I feel that I truly have my mom to thank for 'normalizing' wet pants in the household, considering she found evidence of a few of my adolescent wettings, and was never terribly incredulous.

I've seen both of my parents become fairly desperate several times, but luckily I've never seen them have an accident. This is one of the things that always annoyed as well as bothered me about my fetish, in that if my parents make it apparent that they have to pee badly, I get extremely uncomfortable, not to mention extremely angry and annoyed. 

A story I've told before, but....

Was young, guessing around 10. (I'm sure when I told this before I knew my age, but can't remember it now) and was at the supermarket with my mother. Mum was wearing a skirt, and pantyhose, I remember that. 

She must've had a bit of a cold or something, and kept coughing. At one point she said something like, "I'm sick of this bloody cough. Every time I cough I wet myself a little bit."

Now there were no toilets inside the supermarket, they were just outside the door, in the car park. So she couldn't just easily go, but would have to leave the store, and the trolley full of groceries, probably with me, if she went. 

So we continued shopping, and she kept coughing. I know I asked her a few times after she coughed if she'd wet herself a bit more, and I probably wasn't very subtle about it, and she eventually snapped at me a bit and told me to stop mentioning it.

We finished shopping, and were walking, as mum didn't have a car. After we cleared the checkout, I was fully expecting her to head to the car park and the toilets, and I was a bit shocked that we started towards the front door instead.

"Don't you want to go to the toilets?" I asked.

"Bit late for that now," she replied.

On the way back home, she stopped and coughed again, this time squeezing her legs together.

"Did you wet yourself mum?" I asked.

"Jesus Barry. I wish I hadn't said anything. Just shut up about it, alright?"

I never saw any wetness or leaking, and when we got home, she first dumped the groceries on the table, then went to the toilet. I was a bit surprised when she came out fully dressed still, as I expected her to be carrying her soiled panties and stockings. But instead, she put the groceries away first, then went to her room and changed. 

I saw her carrying her bunched up skirt, no doubt with her knickers and stockings scrunched up inside them, and put them straight into the washing machine. Then she went for a shower. 

I admit that I was tempted to have a look in the washing machine to see her wet pants, but I wasn't brave enough too.

After her shower, neither of us mentioned it again. 

Okay, here's one time my mom had an accident in her pants.

I think I was about 12 years old when this happened, so obviously I can't remember much details.

We were going to visit my grand parents with my family. It was usually about three hour car drive, but this time traffic was very slow. By dad was driving, mother was sitting in the front passenger seat and I was sitting in the back seat with my siblings.

I think we had drove for about two hours when my mom first time mentioned needing a rest stop. My dad said he would stop as soon as he could, however we were on highway and traffic was not moving at all. My mom didn't sound very desperate or worried at this point, though.

Half an hour or so passed when my mom said something along the lines "Oh, I really have to pee". I noticed she fidgeted a little and had crossed her legs. I recall that at this point the traffic was moving slowly so she just couldn't jump out of car and squat. During the next fifteen minutes she mentioned her needing to pee a couple of times. Dad just told her that he'd stop as soon as he could and told her to hold it. Me and my siblings didn't say anything since the situation was a bit awkward.

Then, I heard her sigh and saw her shove her hand into her crotch. "I just peed a little..." she said, a bit embarrassed. "We can stop in ten minutes" dad replied.

After five minutes I heard her sigh again and heard her mutter the f-word. She had her hand in her crotch and muscles very tense, she was clearly trying to stop the pee flow. After a few seconds she seemed to relax a bit. She didn't say anything, knowing that we all knew what had happened. At this point we were on a ramp exiting the highway. At this point my mom was already unbuckling her belt and opening the button on her jeans. My father stopped the car at the side of the road as soon as he could.

When the car stopped, my mom jumped out as fast as she could. I saw there was a wet spot on her butt. She pulled down her jeans and panties and squatted down next to the car. I watched from the window as she peed. It was obvious she really needed to pee.

She finished peeing and stood up, but instead of pulling her jeans back on she slipped off her shoes and removed her wet jeans and panties. My father stepped out of car to help help, browsing the trunk and looking for dry clothes for her. He handed my mom a dry pair of panties and jeans from the trunk and also some wet wipes. She wiped herself with the wipes and then put on the clean clothes. Meanwhile my father wiped the seat my mom had peed on.

Then my mom put her wet clothes into a plastic bag and throw it into the trunk. Then she came back into the car and took her seat and we continued driving.

I think we had some discussion about her accident while driving, but I really can't remember details. Her attitude seemed to be rather relaxed, that accidents happen. But it was still clear she was quite embarrassed.

On 13/7/2016 at 0:25 AM, WetSocks said:

My mom had plenty of wetting and messing accidents when I was a teenager, around the same time I was starting to pee my pants on purpose. I always thought she never knew (even though I was really bad at hiding it), but about two years ago I found out she always knew and that she does it on purpose sometimes too.

TELL MORE, PLEASE...