Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My experience buying/using a potty for children and feeling 'little'

So I just recently bought myself a potty (this one to be exact) after doing a bit of research about them and taking measurements. I outlined this a little in a post in the repotty training thread but thought it might be useful to go in depth here about it.

The Primo seems to be considerably bigger than other potties I found on Amazon, which is why I purchased it--someone on /r/ABDL asked about adult potty training and it was recommended to them based on the size being closer to something adults could use. To my knowledge no ABDL-specific potties exist, but if you know of something I'd be interested to hear about it. Most children's potties are of course very small, because they are for toddlers, but the Primo is designed to be multi-use through various stages of potty training, and the seat has handles that remove so it can be placed on a regular toilet seat so that small children are secure in using it and don't fall in. It also doubles as a stepstool for small children to use to reach the sink to wash their hands. The basin for the potty itself is removable and easy to clean, with spouts on the side to make pouring easier. It's pretty big, I measured it and it will hold around 3 liters of liquid. For those of you interested in also messing in a potty, it's definitely big enough for that too. I haven't tried it yet, but I would like to. Because the seat is removable, it's also possible to use the potty without it (though it would be less comfortable) if the opening is too small for you.

I don't have a more usual infant sized potty (like this one, which is smaller--you can see the measurements under product details) so I can't compare sitting on them or capacity or anything, but it seems to me that, in lieu of an ABDL specific potty, the Primo seems to be easier for an adult to use. The opening is small, but I haven't had trouble with accidentally peeing on the seat or anything. For context, I am a 5'4" transgender man who still has female genitals, so for women/other men like me this shouldn't be too difficult to use unless you are very tall. There is a rise in front to avoid splashing for little boys, but as I don't yet have a penis, I can't tell you how easy or not it would be to use in that case. 

As far as comfort goes, I found it easy to sit on with little difficulty or squatting necessary. I weigh about 155 lbs and didn't feel like the potty would break under my weight. It might be harder to use if you are tall but I think that applies to all potties if they're on the floor. I haven't tried putting it on a chair, since I thought that would interfere with feeling 'little', but I have seen amateur videos of people using potties as adults and sometimes that's helpful to reduce the strain of squatting if it hurts your back or knees.

Anyway, I'm really interested to hear anecdotes of people who have also tried incorporating potties or potty training roleplay into their fetish life. I'm also discovering that I might actually be interested in age regression roleplay in some forms as well. I don't want to roleplay as a baby, but maybe a small child who is a little too old to be learning potty training. When using this potty I felt strangely comforted, similar to how it feels to be diapered.

So here are my questions to all of you:

1) Have you tried using a potty like this, and if so, did you enjoy it? Have you tried it with a partner? How did it make you feel (little? silly? aroused? etc)

2) If you are a little or enjoy feeling that way, what else do you do to feel little or pretend to be little? I have tried wearing tabbed diapers (Molicare) and pullups (Tena) and using this potty, but I still feel like an adult doing it, and I'm interested in feeling smaller. I am single and my play is all solo, but I am squicked by parent/child roleplay, so trying to mimic that isn't helpful for me. I'm hoping to figure out ways of feeling little/vulnerable/submissive that don't involve humiliation or parent/child roleplay.

Thanks for sharing your experience, that was interesting to read! 3 liters is pretty huge for just liquid, but you're right it would be good for those interested in messing too.

As for your second question - I think it was mentioned in the other thread, but one idea would be having to sit on the potty every so often "to see if anything comes out." Or perhaps giving yourself a very small window of time between feeling the urge and peeing...one suggestion I read elsewhere was to set a timer for 30 seconds when you feel the urge, and when the timer goes off you let go no matter if you're sitting on the potty, on the way there, just pulling pullup down etc.

On 7/8/2016 at 9:00 PM, jellybean18 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience, that was interesting to read! 3 liters is pretty huge for just liquid, but you're right it would be good for those interested in messing too.

As for your second question - I think it was mentioned in the other thread, but one idea would be having to sit on the potty every so often "to see if anything comes out." Or perhaps giving yourself a very small window of time between feeling the urge and peeing...one suggestion I read elsewhere was to set a timer for 30 seconds when you feel the urge, and when the timer goes off you let go no matter if you're sitting on the potty, on the way there, just pulling pullup down etc.

I did try something similar to this just now--I set a timer for 30 seconds and forced myself to walk only on my knees to the bathroom from the other side of my apartment. I ended up within two feet of the potty and had to wet my diaper. (I wish alcohol agreed with me, drinking seems to be a good way to speed up the wetting process...) I wonder if it would be more effective if I made myself truly desperate first, to the point that I might not even have 30 seconds before I started wetting. A few hours of rapid desperation prep could allow for this to happen, and possibly more than once.

I also tried messing in it; I was too afraid the hole would be too small, so I ended up squatting over it somewhat more forward, which was a bit distracting because the rise in the front kept rubbing my genitals. I'm going to try again while actually sitting down on it, to see if I can do it without it being disastrously messy. I think it's possible, I looked in the potty after squatting over it like that and the mess was toward the very front of the potty as opposed to over the center. I just have to be in the mood for cleanup, so I don't do it as often.

I am having a medical procedure soon but after that, I might devise my own potty training roleplay, one that's immersive yet also not taking over my entire life. ;3

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you can download an app that sends out a random alarm at which point you will have 15 seconds (or a reasonable but short amount of time to rush to the washroom, or simply go with whatever you have to go. I remember using an alarm at night for bedwetting and I hated it, but letting it control your bathroom visit times (or voiding times), could be a cool way to lose control and feel smaller.

Also STICKER CHART!

• 2 weeks later...

Got some more ideas... Now that I've had a little more time to think about it, it seems like there could be a lot of potential for roleplaying/feeling "little" here.

For example: first determine a way to control your voiding times, such as a random alarm or having only a few seconds to make it to the bathroom when you feel the urge, etc. Start off in diapers. If you make it to the potty in time say 5 times in a row (or whatever number you choose), you get to move up to pullups and eventually regular underwear with more successes. An accident will bump you back down a level, and since your training is still "new" you may very well have accidents even when you've gotten up to underwear.

You could easily add more or different levels, too. Switching to a thinner diaper, naked from the waist down, underwear without pants, then with pants...

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/22/2016 at 7:47 PM, MikeyW said:

Where did you find videos of adults using potties? I've been looking but can't find any.

Peepeeprincess did one a while ago, however she since has removed all her videos from Xtube and I don't have the file (and I don't know if I have her permission to post it here anyway). There's also at least one video of a girl (Pauline something) using a potty and I think it's on here, but I don't have a link to that one either.

I do know that Eroprofile has plenty of videos of adults using potties, though most of them are men and nearly all of them are ABDL, so if you aren't into men or if ABDL stuff squicks you, it might be harder. I have definitely seen women using them too though, but since desperation is my main kink I tend to scroll past anything that doesn't include it. However, most of the people on Eroprofile who are into this are also into messing/scat, so if that's a dealbreaker for you (it usually is for me) then proceed with caution. Xtube doesn't allow scat content, so if you'd prefer to avoid it, try there first.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was young potties for adults were still in common use. My parents had one in their bedroom and used it, even although there was a toilet downstairs. I had a small plastic one at first then a bigger aluminium one that was always dreadfully cold to sit on. We had one in the "family room" we rented at a boarding house for summer holidays and this was very necessary because there was one toilet for about 16 "guests".  I remember being a bit upset because when I was about 12 I was queuing for the bathroom and was told by another guest to "stop fidgeting and go and use the "po" in your room before you have an accident" - I think what he really wanted was to shorten the queue.

Guest tortoise

Cute experience - thanks for sharing, it's lovely to hear. I've not experienced anything like this personally but it's always confused me how items for those who like ageplay and ABDL are limited to diapers or pull ups and potties for 'big babies' don't exist when really, they'd be essential in an abdl/ageplayers life - and very cute! But it's nice to hear you've found a way around that. I second a PP though - try to control the times you void maybe, or give yourself a time limit before just letting go entirely - whether you be fully clothed, your pull-up is partway down your legs, or on the potty. Or, even if you've started to wet and mess in your clothes, still try to get your clothes off to use the potty. Bit messy, though.

Hell, if you think you could hold it in for a little while you're on there, you could do the age-old toddler thing of, 'I don't need to potty. I am not pottying.' and trying to hold it in while you're on the potty. Probably best to prepare yourself and get a little bit desperate for that, though - challenge yourself, you know?

(If you were going to roleplay your potty training, perhaps you could do it in one-week stretches. So begin normally, diapered, and full baby - don't give the potty a second thought. The day after that, bring the potty into wherever you settle to rest or play and keep your diaper on but take it off to pee in the potty - if you can hold it in long enough to get your diaper off! - then on the third day perhaps try switching your diaper for a pull up. This is when I'd start to implement the time limits with holding. Day four, try a thinner pull up, day six try pants and the potty, and day seven try pants alone. If you have an accident, you have to go back a day - e.g. an accident on day three means you go back to your diapers. Perhaps you could start with the potty quite nearby and work it up to where the potty is quite a distance from you if you urgently need to go, and slowly introduce the star charts and rewards too.)

Wish you luck - not just with your potty training but your medical procedure. Hope you feel well enough to have fun with this soon ^^^ - and don't hesitate to document your progress here on your thread/omo.org haha - it sounds quite cute. :)

23 hours ago, ChloTheCrazyMofo said:

Hell, if you think you could hold it in for a little while you're on there, you could do the age-old toddler thing of, 'I don't need to potty. I am not pottying.' and trying to hold it in while you're on the potty. Probably best to prepare yourself and get a little bit desperate for that, though - challenge yourself, you know?

Combining this with scheduled potty breaks could lead to real accidents, especially if you do get yourself desperate first. Or another age-old toddler act: denying that they have to go even when they're squirming and dancing, because they don't want to stop having fun and go pee.

I know you said you're not into parent/child type things, but the only example I can think of is being reminded to use the bathroom before something important - "Okay, but if you don't go now, you won't have a chance to go for a few hours!" Getting into the roleplay like that and refusing to go would definitely be some potty training "setbacks."

On 9/22/2016 at 9:36 AM, ChloTheCrazyMofo said:

Cute experience - thanks for sharing, it's lovely to hear. I've not experienced anything like this personally but it's always confused me how items for those who like ageplay and ABDL are limited to diapers or pull ups and potties for 'big babies' don't exist when really, they'd be essential in an abdl/ageplayers life - and very cute! But it's nice to hear you've found a way around that. I second a PP though - try to control the times you void maybe, or give yourself a time limit before just letting go entirely - whether you be fully clothed, your pull-up is partway down your legs, or on the potty. Or, even if you've started to wet and mess in your clothes, still try to get your clothes off to use the potty. Bit messy, though.

(If you were going to roleplay your potty training, perhaps you could do it in one-week stretches. So begin normally, diapered, and full baby - don't give the potty a second thought. The day after that, bring the potty into wherever you settle to rest or play and keep your diaper on but take it off to pee in the potty - if you can hold it in long enough to get your diaper off! - then on the third day perhaps try switching your diaper for a pull up. This is when I'd start to implement the time limits with holding. Day four, try a thinner pull up, day six try pants and the potty, and day seven try pants alone. If you have an accident, you have to go back a day - e.g. an accident on day three means you go back to your diapers. Perhaps you could start with the potty quite nearby and work it up to where the potty is quite a distance from you if you urgently need to go, and slowly introduce the star charts and rewards too.)

Wish you luck - not just with your potty training but your medical procedure. Hope you feel well enough to have fun with this soon ^^^ - and don't hesitate to document your progress here on your thread/omo.org haha - it sounds quite cute. :)

Ooh, these are all great ideas. Thanks for the longer explanation, I was trying to figure out a scenario to incorporate the other suggestions people have made in this thread but this is a good summary of it. Sadly I'm back to work now so I can't spend a whole week doing this, as much fun as that could be! I'm going to try and do something similar to this but with a different timing. I remembered that there are random alarm generators, like I saw one in a tease on Milovana that was supposed to be one for edgeplay, but it could also work for voiding times--during the 'baby' phase it could just be going right when the alarm goes off no matter how full or empty you are, and during the potty phase maybe giving five seconds to get to it or so and if that time is up, no matter what you're doing you have to go. Later on, the alarms could be spread out over more time to make it harder to hold and increase the risk of accidents while waiting for the alarm to go off. And of course, this entire time, I'd be drinking more than usual. I also really love your suggestion of putting the potty wherever--I'd been keeping it in the bathroom, but the thought of bringing it into my room feels so much naughtier and arousing. Can't believe I didn't think of it, haha.

8 hours ago, jellybean18 said:

Combining this with scheduled potty breaks could lead to real accidents, especially if you do get yourself desperate first. Or another age-old toddler act: denying that they have to go even when they're squirming and dancing, because they don't want to stop having fun and go pee.

I know you said you're not into parent/child type things, but the only example I can think of is being reminded to use the bathroom before something important - "Okay, but if you don't go now, you won't have a chance to go for a few hours!" Getting into the roleplay like that and refusing to go would definitely be some potty training "setbacks."

That is one thing I've enjoyed roleplaying, yeah--the whole "I don't have to go" thing while clearly desperate. And yeah, don't hesitate to give suggestions. My main thing is that I don't enjoy pretending to be a baby or little in all aspects, only in the diaper/potty aspect. There's a sweet spot there where there's a feeling of being little that's brought on primarily by the bathroom-related things, yet without the whole daddy or mommy thing. For some reason the thought of a partner in that role is uncomfortable to me, yet if there were someone here participating with me, and doing caretaker activities, it would be fine? Just so long as we didn't phrase it as a parent thing. Idk, fetishes don't make sense lol. But yeah, go nuts.

So I started the play experience tonight by setting the alarm on my phone, waiting for it to go off, then wetting my underwear by 'accident'. As I did so I realized I had to mess, so I did it in my underwear also, which I'd never done before. It was really thrilling and made me feel small very quickly. I don't enjoy cleanup but it wasn't too bad and I took a shower afterwards, feeling naughty and ashamed (in a pleasant way). Then I put on a Molicare and now I'm drinking fluids so that I'll have something to let go of when the alarm controlling my voiding times goes off.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've used my potty I bought many years ago. Its a Safety 1st Clean Comfort 3-In1 Potty Trainer. I barely fit on it and seems to hold me, sometimes I don't put all my weight on it. I have to smush my peepee to tuck it in the potty bowl when sitting. I do not have a partner to roleplay with while I try my potty, I would love to though.

I love it but, I also hate (as in my toddler side doesn't like it when having to use it like a big boy). When using my potty, sometimes I feel proud, I'm a big boy. I feel like a toddler (maybe not like a real toddler) and sometimes I get upset when having to use the potty and just want a diaper or I get really upset when I have an accident (either in undies, diaper, or naked with pad underneath) while on my way to my potty. I do feel a bit aroused when playing out a scenario in my head and acting it out, when I'm saying my potty words, or even playing back the video I just recorded of me doing a potty training scenario. I try to control my arousal as best as I can because I know when I'm done with a video, it'll be worth it to play it back (and possibly be more aroused then). Sometimes I get emotional when it comes to my potty, either when having to use it, having an accident, or watching a video of mine playing out a scenario.

My little side and if I had a partner, I want to be comforted, encouraged, and praised.

I have done videos where I'm talking my toddler talk/potty talk and then do a voice over on the video to make it seem like I have a big brother/daddy behind the camera. I've watched those back and it makes me emotional/aroused and makes me feel even more like a toddler. I haven't done a potty video yet where I do the voice over, just some other scenarios.

I saw some pictures a long time ago (probably from tumblr) that someone made a potty that was bigger for an adult out of that foam board insulation material. I thought that was awesome. They used a layering technique, putting foam boards on top of each, probably gluing each one. They cut it and shaped it. Then they sealed it and then painted it to make a it look like a child's potty. They had a potty bowl to go in the middle too.