Sign In

where are they?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually think they're all over.  I've met a good number of peelovers over the years, and while some were from out of state, a mix of states, too, not two people from the same state, I've met quite

Representing North Cackalacky! (North Carolina)

We should have like some group city system thing... I don't know maybe a site that says "you have omorashi people in your city, wanna meet up". Problem is that could have some unintended results...

We are all over the world, definitely... I am in London but I grew up out in the countryside (lots of wet fun ;) ) 

I honestly don't believe that people are kinkier in urban areas than elsewhere, or certain countries, or certain parts of countries. Maybe more people are prepared to admit it, and also, if we are being pedantic about it, more people live in densely populated areas :)

Sorry if someone's said this better earlier on in the thread.

• 3 weeks later...

The truth is you could know someone for years and maybe then only get a hint of what they are into?   The trick is you have to work out a system that allows you to ask outright.  My routine was always to mention to girls (I,m hetero) that an ex was into it, or an ex peed my bed and I was understanding of her problem and then she told me that she liked to do it etc etc etc.     From that point you can read the reaction of the other person?  if you get a resounding  eeeewww! then you know that she will not be into it..(Though in truth I did have one g/f who told me quite pointedly that she would never in a million years let anyone lick her there or pee her panties....2 weeks later same girl was begging me to lick harder and peeing all over my face through her panties!!! so you never know)   But a system of letting the subject come into the conversation in a way that it can be dropped with no repercussions should things turn eeeww!      Once you are in...you can goad the other person into giving a little information, by releasing information about ex partners etc yourself......if you pee.....you can tell about ex partners first and how it turned you on and then lead into how it got you into it, or you were already into it before you met that person.....

On 9/6/2016 at 7:27 PM, crazycatgirl3 said:

Any in washington?

*slowly raises hand*

Also, pee lovers are everywhere; I knew/know A LOT of different people from several different states who love the fetish. Most people keep their sexuality pretty private and only open up to someone they trust and want to engage in the fetish with. A lot of my friends would BEG me to not tell, and they seemed very stressed at the idea of people knowing what they're into. Not like I go around shouting "I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE PEE", but I'm definitely quicker to talk about sex and fetishes than most people. I get lots of messages from people who are too afraid to reveal their fetish at all, and keep it private in fear of being judged. It's sad, but I'm not one to go around and discuss other people's personal lives, so I respectfully keep their secret safe with me.

Grew up in Vegas but currently live in Columbus Ohio. I have no idea how many people with an omo fetish are in my area, but I imagine I'm probably not the only one. 

So far i've only heard of one other person in NY, and it wasn't even because she told me, but because i heard it from someone that likes to air out other peoples business/private lives. Not happy about how I came to learn about this, but have definitely been interested in her ever since learning this (not that i would ever bring this up until she felt comfortable enough to tell me, if we ever did anything).