Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My most vivid desperate dream

Surely all of us have had at least one "desperation dream", it means, a dream where you're need to pee so bad and you're looking for a bathroom but all of them are occupied or another situation related. I have had several of them but there is one that I remember with lots of details.

Everything started in a particular race, apparently it was a familiar race, because my dad and me were competing with other family members. All of us had to arrive to the top of a high building, easy right? Well no, because it was an old building and in the inside, some ladders were broken, then it was something like a parkour race. I can't remember so much about the race but I remember that about at the half of the race my bladder was already asking for release, I began to feel uncomfortable because I knew that I wasn't going to the bathroom until we finish the race.

We arrived to the top... at last place sadly, but that was the less important thing, I had to find out a toilet and find it soon! I walked across all the terrace but I couldn't find anything, some minutes after, I saw that my mother also needed a bathroom and I supposed that she was looking for it too. I found her and she showed me the bathroom, from the outside it looked dark, small and a bit gross, not terrible, but maybe someone could clean it more often, anyway I knew that I needed it, then I simply went inside. From the inside it was completely different, the floor was completely clear and had a beautiful white color, everything inside looked clean, it was just a little trouble. The bathroom had a sink and a shower..... but... the toilet?! It wasn't anywhere and to make things even worse, all the bathroom walls were made in cristal, of course, it was really illuminated, but everyone outside could see you inside.

Well, I had no choise, it was an emergency. I approached to the shower and I simply let it go. It was strange because someone was looking me peeing from the outside, and also my brother and my mother went inside the bathroom to look at me, I simply ignored them while I emptied my bladder. Unfortunately, after two minutes I still felt the same pressure. It was really frustrating, but just a couple of second after I woke up, of coursem with a pretty full bladder, but still dry.

Hope you liked it :lol: