Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Control when and/if I pee or wet

Well guys, i know its been quite a while since I've been active here. Life's rather busy. Anywho, decided to do a hold tonight and wanted to try something a little different than usual that may end in wetting and may not. 

Lately Ive been wanting to try out the whole sub/dom thing out with desperation and wetting. Like having someone really dominate my desperation... though im not exactly sure how it would work out, logistically, since i dont like to show my face or anything.

Any thoughts?

It's not hard to really figure out how to make it work.

First, you need a partner. :P Someone to dominate your desperation.

Then, decide how you want to. Do you want them to give you commands ahead-of-time and you just follow them to the letter and report back? Or do you want real-time?

Then decide how you guys are going to do it. You can do it via text chats and report back as you follow what they tell you to do. You can do it via text chats and supplement with photos - like sending them photos of you holding it or wet pants/etc. Or you can do it via a voice or video service where you actively talk or show what's going on in real-time. You don't have to show your face with any method and I don't think most online dominants tend to require such a thing.

You'd need to pick a platform too. A lot of people use Kik or Skype for that type of thing.