Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Describe your life with a Pokemon move

Hey all!

So, I saw this somewhere recently, and it's pretty simple: describe your life with a Pokemon move! Anything goes, but do try to be a bit original ;) For instance, if I were someone called PcGenie, I could go with "Sacred sword" or "Swordsdance", or something along those lines! Try to find something fun that has relevance to your life, and explain why :)

P.S: I'm banning struggle, it's waaay to obvious xD

Enjoy!

- Glenn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:54 PM, Misteriousmr said:

For instance, if I were someone called PcGenie, I could go with "Sacred sword" or "Swordsdance", or something along those lines! - Glenn

Yay, I'm famous!!!

So maybe things like:

Sacred Sword - As Glenn said but also because I'm a Christian (speaks for itself). Also I'm a bit of a zealot, i.e I have rebuked furiously to previous workplace attempts at bribing, coercing and suggestions of me direct lying* to make my job easier (maybe I'm some developing a hero complex). The sword part is easy to tie in to my Historical European Martial Arts.

Pay Day - I have been good at saving, as well as getting better at bartering/haggling with people. I got one nice quality short billhook for half price and other equipment with a combined bulk discount and further discount for being a good customer (despite it being my first time at the second place).

Erm... Actually I have run out of ideas.

*The guy had me reported to management for not lying to a customer, who escalated them due to others' incompetence. No joke! I just about won with brutal honesty and persuasion on how unreliable and unprofitable a fraudulent employee can be.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...