Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your omorashi realization story

When I was little I always would pretend that my toys were desperate to pee or had accidents and stuff like that.  But I didn't really think anything of it until I was about 18.  I kept looking up videos of Sims peeing their pants.  Eventually I started getting recommended live action wetting videos.  I watched one, got turned on, and realized wait, this is an actual fetish that people (including me) have.

While i don't have any specific memory of the realization that i was into wetting, i can recall a couple of childhood memories that, in retrospect, we're obvious signs that i was. 

I remember my first crush, when i was 6 or 7, was a girl in my 1st grade class. She was a short slender girl of Asian descent. She would frequently have accidents, at least once or twice a week. Its one of those chicken or egg situations, im not sure if i was attracted to her because of her frequent wettings or if I'm into wettings because she was my first crush. 

The second early memory i have was a couple years later when i was maybe 8 or 9. I was watching some lifetime movie about an abusive mother. There was a scene where the mother forced the daughter to drink a lot of water and made her sit and listen to the mother play some long concerto on the piano and the girl was not allowed to move from where she was sitting until the mother was done playing. The scene ended with a view of a trickle of urine spreading from under the girl. I remember becoming physically aroused and i had a very confusing tingle in my pants. I didn't understand it at the time but looking back on it i recognize the feeling as being close to climax

On 7/6/2016 at 2:51 AM, effiethefish said:

When I was little I always would pretend that my toys were desperate to pee or had accidents and stuff like that.  But I didn't really think anything of it until I was about 18.  I kept looking up videos of Sims peeing their pants.  Eventually I started getting recommended live action wetting videos.  I watched one, got turned on, and realized wait, this is an actual fetish that people (including me) have.

Really weird, I used to do that too! 

On 7/6/2016 at 2:51 AM, effiethefish said:

11 hours ago, alice_massacre said:

Really weird, I used to do that too! 

Me too!  I was potty trained a little bit late in life (maybe 3 and a half years old) and, from that point on, I remember being fascinated by pee and potty training.  All throughout elementary school I would play with Barbie dolls, making scenes about them getting really desperate to pee and having potty accidents.  I always got a tingly feeling "down there" when I did this, but obviously at that young age, I never connected it to anything sexual.  In high school, my fetish resurged when I discovered bedwetting message boards.  I'd read stories about teens around my age who were still bedwetting, and in some cases wetting during the day as well.  This was really arousing, although I didn't quite realize it at the time.  I still didn't know what a "pee fetish" was, or that I had one.

My true realization of this fetish came in college, when I was about 20 years old.  I was sitting on my bed needing to pee, and for some reason, it made me feel really turned on.  Instead of going to the bathroom, I kept rubbing myself and holding, until finally, I had an incredible orgasm.  I had orgasmed before during sex but had never masturbated to orgasm before, and it felt incredible.  After I finally went to pee, I googled "getting turned on having to pee" or something like that, and eventually found my way onto omorashi message boards.  And the rest is history! 

5 hours ago, blondegiraffe said:

Me too!  I was potty trained a little bit late in life (maybe 3 and a half years old) and, from that point on, I remember being fascinated by pee and potty training.  All throughout elementary school I would play with Barbie dolls, making scenes about them getting really desperate to pee and having potty accidents.  I always got a tingly feeling "down there" when I did this, but obviously at that young age, I never connected it to anything sexual.  In high school, my fetish resurged when I discovered bedwetting message boards.  I'd read stories about teens around my age who were still bedwetting, and in some cases wetting during the day as well.  This was really arousing, although I didn't quite realize it at the time.  I still didn't know what a "pee fetish" was, or that I had one.

My true realization of this fetish came in college, when I was about 20 years old.  I was sitting on my bed needing to pee, and for some reason, it made me feel really turned on.  Instead of going to the bathroom, I kept rubbing myself and holding, until finally, I had an incredible orgasm.  I had orgasmed before during sex but had never masturbated to orgasm before, and it felt incredible.  After I finally went to pee, I googled "getting turned on having to pee" or something like that, and eventually found my way onto omorashi message boards.  And the rest is history! 

How interesting that you got turned on by reading about other teens' bedwetting! How did you interpret your feelings at the time? Just as intense interest or fascination without any sexual impulse?

So you never got aroused from holding until you were 20? Had you never held long enough to get aroused or did holding simply not affect you that way until then? When you discovered the orgasmic potential of holding, did you feel like you were going to pee and instead had an orgasm or maybe peed a little bit.

My very first pee related memory was when I was about 3 or 4 I think. I was a bedwetter as a kid up until maybe mid-elementary school years which is not that late but at this time I  was young enough to still be wearing diapers to bed. It's my only memory of wearing diapers so I guess I was taken out of them soon after. At any rate, I was lying awake in bed and realized I had to pee. For some reason, I got up and walked over to the nightlight plugged into my wall, squatted down, and started peeing my diaper. I was fascinated watching the wet spot grown on the front of my diaper.

I have no other memory like that but clearly I was setting a pattern at a very early age.

As an older kid, I had more than my share of desperation moments and often wet pants because I never wanted to stop playing! There are many memories there but the real "trigger" was playing at a friend's house and seeing that he had completely peed his pants while we were playing. I was fascinated. I don't recall any particular feeling about it, I mean how much analysis can a 7 year old really bring to the table, but just being really interested in his accident. I remained friends with this particular boy all the way through elementary school and saw him desperate to pee or with wet pants many, many times. It was a very conscious thing on my part to observe his need to pee or, more rarely, his accident. 

After that incident with my friend I also began to find that I enjoyed holding my own pee. I was doing it anyway because, as I said, I never wanted to take a break from whatever activity I was involved in (sometimes leading to my own accidents) but there where several instances were I remember enjoying the sensation and continuing to hold for that reason. I also  started engaging in my own omorashi play where I would intentionally wet my underwear while I was in bed. There were also several intentional daytime pants wetting incidents (as opposed to merely waiting too long and leaking in my pants).

None of this was of course sexual at the time, it was just this weird thing I would do. It was very much something I was aware of with friends, neighbors, and classmates as I was usually on the lookout for desperation or wet pants.

As the hormonal tides of puberty hit this omoroshi play became a more common thing. I think before I discovered masturbation proper letting myself get desperate to pee or wetting was it's own form of sexual (and stress!) release. My omoroshi activities continued all through middle school and high school. I never dropped them completely though college brought a sharp curtailing in such behaviors due to lack of privacy. On the other hand, there was  a sudden uptick in desperation sightings (in steady decline since junior high) as we celebrated every major achievement such as being awake by swilling beer.

I also experimented with diaper wearing as I got into my early teens.  At first homemade with towels and plastic bags and then working up the nerve to purchase real ones in person. When I was a college senior I had my own room and would even wear a diaper occasionally at school

Once I was out on my own and sans roommates, I gave free range to my omoroshi play. 

At any rate, it's been a part of my life pretty much literally as long as I can remember and from far before it was a "sexual" thing. My interest tends to ebb and flow a bit depending on what external factors may come into play in terms of life events but it's certainly never going away.

Hmm, sorry to ramble on. That kind of took on a life of its own. I hope a couple folks find it interesting anyway. 

Edited by klies (see edit history)

Clicked for me at 15-16 I believe? I had been dicking around on the internet looking for random stuff when I fell upon some, I believe now deleted, tumblr of a girl talking and writing about omorashi. and dang man it was like a lightbulb went off.

See, until I was twelve i wet my pants in public a lot due to medical stuff (and not fun that was nope) and until I got it under control, it was something that I didn't look down upon (it was part of me after all) but nothing I tried to ever really focuss on. But seeing that people (and realizing that I too) found it not disgusting and appealing was both a comfort and a revelation. Then like a few weeks or so after that, I started reading up on it, watching some stuff, getting comfortable with the idea  and just

good man good. =)

I remember being weirdly fascinated with pee from a young age, to the point of peeing in my hands and smelling it and stuff like that. As a child I thought it smelled like popcorn, so I think I developed a positive association with it. However, I have had some traumatic near-accidents in the past, which led to having both a pee fetish and an absolute phobia of public accidents. I think that's actually why I enjoy omorashi--the idea that someone could wet and actually enjoy it, or be minimally embarrassed, is really freeing to me since it removes that fear.

I also remember looking for diapers when I was 5 or 6, hoping I'd find them so I could wet them again. I also used to look up words like 'wetting' and 'soiling' and 'messing' in the dictionary and found it super exciting. I'd hide behind my parents' recliner and read whatever things I could think of that were related. I also used to hide outside the bathroom and listen to people pee.

As far as it becoming sexual, I discovered that flexing my bladder muscles could give me the female equivalent of what men call a "dry orgasm". When I became unbearably aroused in high school, I would go to the bathroom, pee a little, then stop, hold it in, and experience wave after wave of heat throughout my entire body. Then I'd let go and start all over again. It isn't as intense now (which is probably a good thing) but I can still get heat and arousal from doing it. Does anyone else have this, either with the g-spot or the prostate gland? I've heard that men experience prostate arousal from having a full bladder, which explains the 'morning wood' effect.

My first experiences with pee as a fetish and not just a nifty approach to orgasm came later. I can't remember what set them off, but due to having a phobia I exclusively wanted the other person to hold or wet. Nowadays, I enjoy both watching and doing it myself. I also enjoy watching people mess, provided it centers around the desperation and relief component and doesn't lead to scat play. Diapers and messing are rather recent developments within the past two years, but pee content has been something I've enjoyed for a long time.

I remember when I was about 11, coming home from school and walking around the garden by myself, wetting my school shorts. At the time I had no idea why, but the warmth felt really nice and I quite enjoyed it. This lasted a about a year, and although I wanted to stop I could never seem to. I have no idea how my parents didn't find out, although truth told, they probably did, but didn't mention it.

A few years later, between 14 & 15, I was doing general internet surfing when I came across a link something lacking the lines of "15 people have a pee holding completion , watch the losers wet themselves" or word to that effect. Given my parents were in the room at the time I felt wrong looking at it, but made a mental note to look at it later. It was while searching for that link (which I never refound) that I discovered Sara and Ger's site where mind = blown.

It was probably another 12 months before I was able to watch my first video, which was a old Skymouse clip of a girl in a very short red tartan skirt and wetting her white kickers. Afterwards I felt so disgusted that I almost threw up. But I watched it again later anyway, and and again later still each time feeling less and less sick, and more and more aroused. The rest, as they say, is history.

Interesting thread, I think I will have to share too.

I was a bedwetter until I was 7, I wore pullups at night and in several occasions, I peed myself when I fell asleep in class, and in retrospect I hated myself for this. The realisation came long after and it was not instant. One of the best moments was when I was 9. I was 3rd grade at school. I was accompanying my friend queuing to the restroom during recess. This was a routine, I mean girls used to wait until half the recess before they started to line up in the toilets. And since my "experiences", I was smart enough to go right at the beginning of the recess. Because of this, I heard a lot of accident stories, albeit never actually witnessing one (since I was always go early). As my friend waited, there are this girl who squirmed desperately. Her face was really red, frequently and noticeably swallowing air. She was just four lines away from the stall before she started to hold her crotch. Not too long after, before the line moved, she lost it. I was witnessing pee stream dripping directly onto the floor before she squatted. Pee water then started to went through the base of her skirt, and puddle started spreading. The line broke instantly, girls including me stayed away from the expanding puddle. She peed like a full minute before stopping. Even then, when some of the girls who finished using the stall tried to help her stand, there was still more. As she rose, small pee stream was drippling on her shaking legs. And that was it. My friend used the restroom and we returned to class. Back then, I was slightly disgusted, but right now I can never forget that moment.

Late 2009, while searching for some videos on YouTube, I discovered some guy named thenumber1dumbass, who had a number of omorashi photos as a slideshow. That in turn led me to checking out more stuff involving pee desperation, be they of the animated or live-action kind, which has gradually developed into one of my kinks. This pivotal event has been an integral part for my discovery of this site back in the past. One of the results of acquiring this fetish is that I have started getting turned on by my female classmates at that time holding their pee when they have to go to the restroom, considering these scenarios memories that I swore not to forget.

On 27.06.2016 at 7:13 AM, Soldier 76 said:

On 27.06.2016 at 7:13 AM, Soldier 76 said:

I was about eight or nine years old and I saw a video on YouTube, can't remember the name of it but it was a slideshow of a anime girl desperate to pee. I was staring at the screen with pure awe and there was a link to this website there too

On 27.06.2016 at 8:36 AM, GaminDan said:

I think I may know what your talking about it got age restricted though

Do you mean this?

If it doesn't work for you due to restrictions use this: https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=yMpyDPLHpME

Edited by KubaAseph (see edit history)
11 hours ago, fecchiko said:

I was a bedwetter until I was 7, I wore pullups at night and in several occasions, I peed myself when I fell asleep in class, and in retrospect I hated myself for this. The realisation came long after and it was not instant. One of the best moments was when I was 9. I was 3rd grade at school. I was accompanying my friend queuing to the restroom during recess. This was a routine, I mean girls used to wait until half the recess before they started to line up in the toilets. And since my "experiences", I was smart enough to go right at the beginning of the recess. Because of this, I heard a lot of accident stories, albeit never actually witnessing one (since I was always go early). As my friend waited, there are this girl who squirmed desperately. Her face was really red, frequently and noticeably swallowing air. She was just four lines away from the stall before she started to hold her crotch. Not too long after, before the line moved, she lost it. I was witnessing pee stream dripping directly onto the floor before she squatted. Pee water then started to went through the base of her skirt, and puddle started spreading. The line broke instantly, girls including me stayed away from the expanding puddle. She peed like a full minute before stopping. Even then, when some of the girls who finished using the stall tried to help her stand, there was still more. As she rose, small pee stream was drippling on her shaking legs. And that was it. My friend used the restroom and we returned to class. Back then, I was slightly disgusted, but right now I can never forget that moment.

Thanks for sharing your story. Do you think that having been a somewhat late bedwetter made you more interested in other girls' accidents? I think my late bedwetting is the source of my lifelong fascination with wetting and wetters, especially bedwetting and bedwetters.

Guest tholepin

My earliest recollection (maybe 6 years old) of wetting was when my mother and me were at the cemetery putting flowers on the family's gravestones. Before we left, I said I had to go, so she led me over to the edge of the graveyard where all the old flowers are thrown away. I remember her saying "Well, you certainly had to go. You would have made a big mess if you decided to hold it. You're  good boy."

Then she looked around, raised her skirt and squatted down a bit. A thick stream of water appeared going backwards, like a tail. I stared at it until she was done and offered her my handkerchief to wipe herself. Obviously, I've never forgotten that scene but during that same summer, a neighborhood girl fell down while playing tag and began to wet her pants, and just like my mother, it was a big stream coming out the back. She ran home and everyone else left. I went to her house to ask if she was okay and to tell her she looked very nice all wet. 

She put my hand down there to feel how warm and slippery she was. Even though I was younger than she was, she let me play bathroom games with her for the rest of the summer. Since then, I've always tried to find girls who enjoyed wetting and soiling. Just seeing a girl wet herself was a powerful image in my life. I have enjoyed this pleasure ever since.

So back in the day I was playing kingdom hearts 2. And I don't know quite what sparked it but I was massively into the idea of one of the girls in the black hoods setting herself. I don't remember specifics but that was just what popped in my head. I felt weird about it at the time, even guilty. But after having the thought I was more and more excited to try it.

About a month later I ended up purposefully wetting my bed, and after that the rest is history. Actually thinking back I was a late bedwetter. Was about 9 when I finally stopped. Guess the shame became a turn on.

Edited by Metal Gear (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Long post, wow.

From what I remember, it started when I was around three. Me and by mom were watching some comedy film (Don't remember what film though). There was a scene with an accident, a desperate girl trying to get to a clean bathroom stall while her friend accompanies her. Mom thought it was funny and I just felt weird. Not disgusted, just weird. I had a warm feeling in my gut and that's when I realised that for some reason I loved watching people being desperate.

It continued when I turned five. I had my own room, my own tv and a huge DVD collection of films and cartoons. A few of them had desperation scenes. I remember myself constantly rewatching those moments, over and over, without a rest. Then I even tried to roleplay. I was decorating my room as a location in the film and imagining that I was that desperate character. I would play the moment on tv and kinda just imitate the character. I would also recird myself peeing on camera sometimes. Thar went on for a few years.

When I turned eight, I moved and changed school. So I forgot about my "hobby" for a while. But in less than a year I continued. Only this time, instead of imitating a character, I would take one of my plushies that looked more like the character, dress them up in one of my panties and get them wet with warm water.

Then I got more extream. I wanted to try to actually wet myself. I remember one time when I was 11, I came back from school and went straight to my room. I undressed (but kept my underwear on) and without any hesitate I wet myself in front of a mirror. I didn't really enjoy it though. I liked watching someone peeing or being desperate and being desperate myself, but wetting myself didn't bring me any satisfaction.

So it went on. I was doing harmless things like imagining people wetting themselves or getting desperate myself until I discovered through the internet (I was around thirteen) that it was actually a fetish called omorashi (it took me embarrasingly a lot of time to memorise what it was called). And I was actually relieved to know that I'm not the only one enjoying this kind of stuff. Scince then I often search for omorashi about my fave characters, or just some random drawings and stories.

• 4 years later...
On 7/14/2016 at 3:57 AM, fecchiko said:

And since my "experiences", I was smart enough to go right at the beginning of the recess. 

I love the way you use the word "experiences" in scare-quotes. I had only one "experience" in school. I wish that the girls who saw it had appreciated seeing it the way some on this site would.

When I was 13, during an end-of-year test in school where no one is allowed to leave the classroom until the testing time is up, I saw a cute boy that I happened to have had a crush on clearly showing signs of getting increasingly desperate to pee. I was able to finish the test quickly, and although we were supposed to read a book until the time was up after we finished, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. By the last few minutes, he was frantically squirming around in his seat with his hands jammed in his crotch. It was quite obvious what was going on, which must've been embarrassing for him. I masturbated to that memory immediately after getting home that day.

When I was a little kid the movie Kindergarten Cop had a girl pee dancing and it really interested me. In school in 2nd grade we had a teacher's assistant I liked to look at and I imagined her peeing herself. I also imagined dumping water on her. I was in 2nd grade so I had no sexual feelings, it was just something really interesting. Later on when I was 11 or 12 or somewhere around there had my first orgasm by accident. I was sitting around and I moved and suddenly I had an orgasm, this was in the living room while my parents were there! They didn't notice. Somehow I made the connection of that orgasm to peeing, so I tried peeing myself.

Today I don't pee myself, I just want to get off and not have to clean things up so I can get back to posting on the Internet.

I thought of another story. In high school there was this cute girl. I remember on time she walked into the room, and this was a big room, and just yelled out that she had to pee for everybody to hear. Another time she was sitting next to me talking to her friends and laughing. Just out of the blue she turned to me and said, "If you see anything falling off my chair that's just me peeing."

Ever wake up in a cold sweat and realize that years earlier you missed a chance? That's me all the time.

Edit: Another memory, but not something that made me interested. There was a girl who peed herself all the time. She smelled like stale pee too. I think this was 2nd grade, or maybe 1st grade. Everybody was well aware she did it, even the most oblivious little kids couldn't miss it. Then the rumor started that it was a medical problem and that was the accepted reason for her peeing herself all the time. The teacher didn't tell us this, I was told by another kid in the class. Looking back I think it's really odd a bunch 6-7 year olds would understand what a medical problem means, let alone in this context meaning that she can't control it and there's nothing she can do about it. Yet apparently we did.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

I've been interested in pee ever since I can remember and would always be overly interested whenever my friends would have or tell me about accidents and would ask them about it too, and then as I got to around 10 I started writing fanfictions about it and it felt wrong and I felt ashamed because I think around then I had realized it wasn't normal. fast forward some years later I realized it was a fetish and started watching porn, but the only porn that worked for me was omorashi, and then I really knew. and now whenever I have to pee I get turned on and have accepted my fetish as it is although I'll likely never tell anyone else

• 2 weeks later...

I would spend most days at school out of my mind with desperation because my shy bladder wouldn't let me use the restroom there after they removed all the doors. My parents took me out of that school after they found out what was going on, and I didn't have to constantly hold it like that all the time. But, I realized I missed one aspect of that torment; Once it was over and I finally got to pee, it felt incredible. I started to hold it for longer periods for fun because I liked the feeling of letting it out so much. I thought it was almost like an orgasm, but one that lasts for a really long time. So, that's how I found out I like desperation, and especially the release. Just so long as I could remain in control of the situation and could put an end to it and pee when I chose.

So I don't really have a 'defining' moment, but I remember being into this since I was conscious basically. When I was three or four I really had to go but for some reason I couldn't get to my bathroom in time and I just dropped my pants as I got inside and peed all over the tile floor. After that I remember being really fascinated by movie scenes where people looked desperate for the bathroom, even though they never were; i.e. the scene in Snow White when Sneezy has a sneezing fit while Grumpy is playing on the piano and he starts flipping out and getting more and more agitated before he finally explodes, or scenes when people were dancing and the dance moves made their thighs squeeze together. I used to look at stuff about the bladder and about urination in our World Book encyclopedias all the time, but secretly, because it felt forbidden and wrong and I thought I'd be in trouble if I got caught. Also I would make my stuffed animals and my Barbies be desperate and wet themselves often. 

I didn't realize it was a sexual thing until I got into college. Before that I thought I just had this weird thing about thinking about people needing to go and not being able to hold it. I'm a writer so I always have a story going on in my head, and I remember when I was twelve I told a story to myself about one of my classmates really having to pee during recess and "shifting his weight from foot to foot", which is a phrase that I was obsessed with for years before I realized it turns me on. I also started having dreams a lot in high school of needing to pee and just standing over the drain in my shower and letting go there. The idea of peeing in a secluded dark place in a weird position or into something "wrong" like a drain or a pot really intrigued me for as long as I can remember. 

Then in college I was chatting with this girl on Facebook and she admitted to me she liked writing and reading about people holding their bladders until they pissed themselves. She told me it's called omorashi and I was so excited and relieved that other people are into this too and that it's not just something weird I was fascinated by that no one else would find interesting. We wrote a couple stories together but we weren't into it the same way so we kind of drifted apart and I went on and got into the kink on my own via Tumblr and this site. 

• 5 months later...