Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite Things About Diapers

7 hours ago, Etuhanlo said:

Yeah I do like a good wetting indicator. To me I dont know if any adult diapers do replicate it but pampers' squishiness is the best.

I am also interested in the wetness indicators. I ended up picking the diapers I have now because they have one. It fades in response to moisture. I like to watch it fade as I do the initial wetting in it.

For me, it's more a feeling than a visual thing. When I want to age regress, the feeling of putting on a diaper immediately takes me back to my childhood, when I'd be diapered before bed. 

A dry one helps me remember the feeling of being bathed or showered, put into my nappy, but still playing or watching TV for a while, and the combined feelings of safety and security it would give me, knowing if I did wet the bed it wouldn't be okay. But also combined with a sense of embarrassment that I was wearing one, and hoping that nobody but my family would find out. 

I remember a few times as a 9/10 year old being diapered a bit earlier than usual under my pyjamas, then visitors arriving, and running into my room to take it off. 

A wet diaper brings back the "morning after" memories, of waking up wet, but leaving it on until after breakfast, when I'd have a shower and change. My mum or dad asking me if I was wet, and me admitting to it, feeling shy and embarrassed, but being told not to worry able it because I couldn't help it. 

So it's an emotional thing for me

20 hours ago, Dronz said:

I don't know if there's a thread for this or anything but name your favorite things. I'll start:

I love it when white diapers get discolored from use, it's just a really good thing.

I love the wetness indicator too, and how it fades out to let me know what I already know, that I am wet. Why do we need indicators though? Are people that oblivious to their own wetness?

8 minutes ago, OverFlo207 said:

I love the wetness indicator too, and how it fades out to let me know what I already know, that I am wet. Why do we need indicators though? Are people that oblivious to their own wetness?

I think it's part of the AB aspect. Baby diapers come with the wetness indicators for parents to know when to change their child (and in some cases, to help the child understand their urinary functions by seeing if they've wet the indicator - useful during potty training). So by adding them to adult diapers, it has more of that childlike aspect. If you'll notice, you'll usually only find them on AB-designs or medical diapers (which may be changed by other caretakers).

I love the smell too, I know, I know, not too many people admit that, but Flo loves his smelly diapers. I love a tight fitting plastic diaper, because it feels sooooo good to mess it, and to feel it as it bulges out. And after you change yourself, you roll it up, and now you got a tight little plastic stink ball in your hands. I love white colored diapers, but I prefer girly colors probably more. I feel so fresh...that is before I use my diaper, squash it as I sit down, and then ultimately have to take a good shower, before i do it all over again. LOL, I'm not actually that wasteful, most of the time I just fill it up with water, so I dont have to worry about mess cleanup afterward, and since its not dirty, I can put it on again the following day.  

6 minutes ago, girliegirl765 said:

I think it's part of the AB aspect.

Interesting thought, my thoughts would be that perhaps they would need wetness indicators for hospital-use. Perhaps if they were taking care of an unconscious or temporarily immobile patient. A nurse would need to know if a patient needed changing. Ohhh, I wish a cute nurse would change me. X3

8 minutes ago, Dronz said:

Yes! I love seeing a tight plastic diaper bulge and squish

Squishy diapers are the best, right? Sometimes to go and use my diapey in public, but my diaper stinks quite a bit, so I don't sit around in a library for long, cuz I smell. I just love the feeling. I don't know if its a blessing or a curse to be lactose intolerant, but at least I can always use my diaper when I want.

31 minutes ago, OverFlo207 said:

Squishy diapers are the best, right? Sometimes to go and use my diapey in public, but my diaper stinks quite a bit, so I don't sit around in a library for long, cuz I smell. I just love the feeling. I don't know if its a blessing or a curse to be lactose intolerant, but at least I can always use my diaper when I want.

I'm not lactose intolerant, nor do I have diapers yet, but it sounds great!

I just love the feeling of making a big mess in my diaper, the cleanup is worth it for me. Sometimes ill wait a few days so I have the biggest possible mess. I don't even like scat and it's kind of repulsive for me but nothing beats the feeling of pushing out a big load into my diaper then soaking it.

On 21/06/2016 at 6:15 PM, Barry said:

For me, it's more a feeling than a visual thing. When I want to age regress, the feeling of putting on a diaper immediately takes me back to my childhood, when I'd be diapered before bed. 

A dry one helps me remember the feeling of being bathed or showered, put into my nappy, but still playing or watching TV for a while, and the combined feelings of safety and security it would give me, knowing if I did wet the bed it wouldn't be okay. But also combined with a sense of embarrassment that I was wearing one, and hoping that nobody but my family would find out. 

I remember a few times as a 9/10 year old being diapered a bit earlier than usual under my pyjamas, then visitors arriving, and running into my room to take it off. 

A wet diaper brings back the "morning after" memories, of waking up wet, but leaving it on until after breakfast, when I'd have a shower and change. My mum or dad asking me if I was wet, and me admitting to it, feeling shy and embarrassed, but being told not to worry able it because I couldn't help it. 

So it's an emotional thing for me

I relate to this.

When I wear one, I feel safe and comfy like I did as a young kid. Waking up wet nowadays makes me feel like a sinful naughty girl to be honest. Knowing that I wet it and how much I loved it makes me super comfy. 

Also, I am in love with the release feeling when you feel so safe that you won't make a mess and you just feel the warm and fluffy on your bum and how it's some sort of naughty pleasure. Knowing I am peeing or knowing someone is peeing in a diaper makes me feel like hugs and kisses.

The cuddly warmth of a wet diaper really does it for me. There is nothing better than letting go and peeing in my diaper on a cold rainy winters night, that feeling is so exquisite I don't want to ever let it go.

I like wetting my diaper so it becomes almost "liquid" and moulds around my bum and lulu. I have to force myself to change sometimes even though I do like putting on a nice clean new nappy. I guess after a life time of being in either bed wetter  pants or diapers I have become addicted to wearing them.  

11 hours ago, Missypee said:

The cuddly warmth of a wet diaper really does it for me. There is nothing better than letting go and peeing in my diaper on a cold rainy winters night, that feeling is so exquisite I don't want to ever let it go.

I like wetting my diaper so it becomes almost "liquid" and moulds around my bum and lulu. I have to force myself to change sometimes even though I do like putting on a nice clean new nappy. I guess after a life time of being in either bed wetter  pants or diapers I have become addicted to wearing them.  

I too love to feel my private parts submerged in hot liquid and don't like to take off my diaper even when it's leaking. The sensation of a hot, wet, bulky log between my legs, snug against my crotch, is very pleasurable.  I like to wear an overnight diaper with booster pad because the combo swells up so much as I wet it.

Every time I wake up wet or wetting when diapered seems unique in some way. Here are a few of my favorites: 

1. I'm lying on my back and wake up, suddenly feeling a wonderful hot wetness all over my pubic area, staying warm and safe in my diaper.
  2. I'm lying on my tummy, awake, relaxed, and feeling hot wee spreading deliciously over the same area, hoping my diaper won't overflow at the top of the front.
  3. I'm lying on my back and wake up already wetting, feeling peaceful, staying relaxed, and letting it happen without interference because I know my diaper will protect my pajamas and my bed.

1) I love waking up in a wet diaper on a weekend morning and being able to lay there and enjoy it in my cozy bed.  When I was a kid there were times I'd wake up but not want to get out of bed and I'd try to hold as long as I could.  Sometimes I'd end up with a wet bed - it was nice until it got cold.  I wished I was still in diapers at night through elementary and middle school.

2)  As a kid I always hated having to stop what I was doing to use the bathroom.  Many times I'd hold as long as I could and only go when I started spurting.  I love being out and about in a diaper and not having to worry about finding a restroom and the sensation of going anywhere. 

I think the best thing I like about them is the feeling of 'normalcy'.

I wear them on long trips, and without them, I was having to stop every 10-30 minutes.  With them, I fill up on gas and then don't have to stop again until the gas runs out.  Although, yes, granted, it's weird to wear diapers on trips, it feels nice to experience what the rest of the world experiences on a regular basis with a lack of concern about having to constantly find a restroom or being worried about traffic and 'will I be able to find a restroom when I make it to the next stop, or is it an empty exist with no bathrooms and I'll have to find some woods?' As my bladder just isn't capable of doing that sans-assistance, it's nice to take an 8 hour trip and at the end of it realize "hey, I only stopped once for gas an hour into the trip!  This is a great feeling!  Everyone else must LOVE this!"

Growing up with Cystitis and not having it diagnosed until you're 30 everyone usually assumes you're "making it up because you can't POSSIBLY have to pee AGAIN", because, well, a lot of kids DO make it up or use it as an excuse when they don't really have to pee, so...honestly...what are they to think?  Every now and then there's the *one* that has problems but if they're not having accidents but are doing so by just slipping in and out of the bathroom trying to remain unnoticed at EVERY opportunity because they're embarrassed that everyone keeps brining up their bathroom habits and they don't really want to discuss it with anyone because, to them, it's just "life as normal" and "it's always been this way" and they can't figure out why everyone keeps bringing it up about because they know no different and everyone seems to just have embarrassing comments about it with no *actual* solutions, it goes LARGELY undiagnosed.

So having a way to experience what *average* person experiences and doesn't even REALIZE how completely foreign it is to me, I find to be FANTASTIC.  The ability to relax, to not worry, to feel...just normal.

Edited by blah42 (see edit history)
Guest eternal_nyte42

My favorite parts of diapers are the crinkly plastic (the feel of it and the sound), the smell of a fresh diaper, how they look when they are both dry and wet... really, everything haha

• 2 weeks later...

i have only worth cloth backed diapers

id have to say my favorite things are the padding and bulk between my legs and firmness around my crotch
i like watching it turn yellow when peeing

i love the squishyness when soaked

i love being able to release when i want and let it trickle into the diaper

i dislike how they leak

I have to say, that waking up, in a wet diaper, has got to be one of the best feelings in the world =^-^=

This may sound strange, but there's one thing I've always wanted to try. One of these days I want too answer, oh I don't know, the UPS guy at my front door, in a wet diaper  and T-shirt, and say may "Would you take a selfie with me?"  Totally straight faced,  just for the reaction. I'll post on my wall when I do:3