Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

Well, it finally arrived. After the digital release on September 26, my physical copy of Gunvolt Chronicles has at long last shown up in the mail. More Lola, after so long.

3372296%20-%20Azure_Striker_Gunvolt%20Lo

It's a good thing the story I'm working on doesn't have to be ready until the middle of February, because I need to drop everything and make a review of this. I was accounting for the time back in October.

Well, that's a shame. The Final Fantasy VII Remake has been delayed. Not enough to clear it from the extremely busy March/April period, only delayed a month to April 10th, but it's more time before it's in people's hands. Good thing it doesn't affect me, since I wasn't planning to play it for a while. But if that's just too long to wait, SGB just started a playthrough of the original. It'll be a long time before we see her in beautiful PS4 quality, but Yuffie is here to make the wait easier.

2645292%20-%20ACPuig%20Final_Fantasy_VII

Another Aile focused post on the Mega Man Twitter today.

njsyuhk.png

I know I've got it pretty good, with Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot arriving tomorrow and Kingdom Hearts III ReMind in a week, but Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection still being over a month away is killing me. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY IF IT WASN'T DELAYED!

Alright, everybody. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is installing as we speak. I've been looking forward to this one for a while because it just looks like a really fleshed out Dragon Ball game. Like, if you want to truly enter the world of Dragon Ball, this is the game to do it. I trust CC2 to deliver something great. And with so much fanservice that only fans of Dragon Ball would appreciate, like the driving test and Badman Vegeta.

It's gonna be so nice to see Launch again.

3347650%20-%20Bad_Launch%20Dragon_Ball_(

Now that we've been shown Faust's new design for Guilty Gear Strive, making the wackjob of Xrd into something very unnerving, I just want to say that May's new design is much more appealing.

erScgMI.jpg