Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A journey that started on July 25, 2018 (the day after the collection launched, to prove my devotion) finally concluded, my let's plays of the Mega Man X series have finished today. All eight games. I mean, aside from all the footage of X6 I lost and refused to re-record, so that one just turned into a "worst hits" montage. I love the Mega Man X series so much, and I desperately hope this won't be the end of my videos, because I will gladly resume if an X9 releases. Even if X6 is possibly the worst game I've ever played 7 times.

fQWllhk.jpg

Fun fact: My original idea for the climax of the VC4 story was to have Riley lifting Angie up and letting her pee off the side of the ship. I scrapped that because I realized that would be an incredibly dangerous and reckless thing for them to do, especially on a military cruiser that could come under attack at any moment. I had to come up with another scene that wasn't nearly as bad, but still required Angie to sacrifice a bit of modesty.

Anyways, Angie has practically zero fan art to begin with and Riley doesn't have much more, so here's some Kai making use of Europa's famous clothing-optional beaches. She always did know how to flaunt her assets.

image.thumb.png.86dc7a1b051ad8723029d80da1c9b106.png

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)