Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice, the English dub for the second season of The Devil is a Part-Timer has begun! This is a show people had been waiting 10 years for, and I elected to wait even longer for the dub to start. I watched the first season dubbed, I needed more Josh Grelle Maou. It's still the same cast all these years later (minus Scott Freeman, for obvious reasons, though I wish they took the same route as High School DxD and recast him with Josh Grelle), so aside from the animation change, it's like jumping right back in. I missed this.

I can go right back to my love for Suzuno, though they're all great.

bquWzNz.jpg

Wow, what an EVO this weekend. Not the tournament part, I never watch or care about any of that, but all the announcements this time were stacked. Samurai Shodown and Dragon Ball FighterZ are getting rollback netcode. KOF XV and Guilty Gear Strive are getting crossplay. A new Tekken and Fatal Fury were teased. Team Samurai, Shingo, and Kim are coming to KOF XV. And Guilty Gear Strive brings the femboy legend back.

CyCT8LDUAAEWWZo?format=jpg&name=medium

Assuming we can still call him a femboy. Translations are real iffy right now, conflicting sources between Japanese and English, but some evidence suggests he may be calling himself a woman now. Which...would be a bad move. Testament being non-binary I don't have much problem with, but Bridget's gender was a key part of his character, he hated pretending to be a girl and went out in the world to prove himself a man. I would need some strong justification as to why he would make a 180 on that.