Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hope is that I will fully understand Evangelion one day. Just gotta keep watching, read the wiki extensively, and I will reach enlightenment. Second time watching End of Evangelion, and I was already more on-board than I was the first time. And the thing that keeps me coming back often enough to understand? It's a lot. But it's mostly Rei Ayanami.

zaABjeK.jpg

So, most people are playing Metroid Dread? Well, today is 10/8, meaning today is actually Suikoden Day. To celebrate, a translation of Suikoden: Woven Web of the Centuries on the PSP has been released, making it the final Japan-exclusive Suikoden game to receive a translation. That's definitely a lot more important to me. Sadly, it's another spinoff world, like Tierkreis was on the DS, so no Viki. But Tierkreis had good girls too.

OEuUGSO.jpg

Hey, today is the 20th anniversary of the Ace Attorney series. A lot of people are disappointed that there's nothing new being revealed to celebrate, but The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is so new, there wouldn't be anything else publicly in the works. I'm used to this anyway, Sakura Wars' 25th anniversary was a few weeks ago, we got a logo. Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything "new" from Ace Attorney for a while, I imagine the next project will be a 4-5-6 rerelease, hopefully an Investigations collection comes along as well, before there's an Ace Attorney 7. That's fine. I still haven't played Spirit of Justice, and likely won't until another trilogy collection exists. And even then, I'd probably take that opportunity to start back from the beginning and work my way up. It's been awhile since I've been acquainted with the classic, the irreplaceable, Maya Fey.

jr5ypES.jpg

They're crossing over yet again, finally in something that's not a mobile game. It's another turn-based strategy crossover, so it's not new ground. One of the source materials for the first DLC of Super Robot Wars 30 (the first non-Original Generation game to release in America) will be Sakura Wars. I guess that they pulled some strings with Haken Browning after meeting him in Project X Zone. This is the third game Sakura Wars will be crossing over with in the last few months (PUBG Mobile, Starlight Revue, and now Super Robot Wars), and this could just be Sega's way of celebrating the 25th anniversary without doing any work themselves, but I want to believe they're keeping the fire alive while they build to something more.

aYIrnYb.jpg

Yet another potential platform for Mega Man X DiVE has been leaked thanks to strings in a datamine, revealing that the game could possibly be coming to Switch. Seeing as Steam hints were discovered months before any official news, it could be a while, but it's interesting to think what a Switch port could be like. Would it make any changes to the structure to better fit a console rather than mobile? Or are they picking Switch because it's the only platform they can get away with putting a literal mobile game on it?

Well, I'll probably just keep playing it on my phone. The Messiah event is running now, where you can unlock the best girl, Aile. I put all my effort into doing that, and now she is mine. She may only be labeled as an A rank character, but she's an S rank in my heart.

s9r2Ksk.jpg