Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I guess the Mega Man X DiVE developers were listening. The next boss event in the game, for the bridal event, is Pallette, mad that she's not part of the celebration. So they acknowledge that they haven't done as much with Pallette. They don't feel like fixing it themselves, though, so the responsibility falls to the fans. Running now is a Pallette Costume Design contest, for fans to submit a new costume for Pallette to be added at a later date. Soon, she might have the most striking outfit of all.

Now, for me to submit a "Birthday Suit Pallette" design...

EeDjWNzXYAAnO7s?format=jpg&name=large

E3Sh9u3VgAQlwnu?format=jpg&name=large

Alright, I've made up my mind. Moth girls are now my second favorite monster girl species, behind dragons, now beating out harpies. Everything about this, and most all moth girls I've seen, is appealing.

Now, what is it going to take to get some quality moth girl omo? Everything I've seen that exists now is strictly Mothra, and the things that aren't mine in origin are hardly distinguishable as moths.

Finished the anime, BlazBlue: Alter Memory. It's an anime adaptation of Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift, which considering that the only one I own is their sequel, Chrono Phantasma, that's good. Of course, they had to fit two games with long, text-heavy story modes into 12 episodes, so I'm sure a crazy amount of detail was cut. I hear that BlazBlue lore was impenetrable, and yep, I don't really know any of the technical terms they used, or the backstories/role of most characters. Is there a good BlazBlue lore recap video, like Woolie's Guilty Gear lore videos? I'd like to catch up on the first two games before playing Chrono Phantasma's story mode, and I'd like to do it without watching the first two story modes wholesale.

Speaking of playing BlazBlue, watching the anime prompted me to play the game again, and try a lot more characters. Before, I only played Tsubaki Yayoi, because she's the closest thing to an Order Sol, and BlazBlue's Ky equivalent, Jin, was too weird to pick up. I've given a few other characters a shot, and...I guess I'm a Noel main now. Despite not being a basic choice (but still pretty easy to pick), I just felt her as I played, only a little bit of time in training mode and I could do solid combos and decent damage. Even Tsubaki feels limiting in comparison to my time with Guilty Gear, but Noel really works for me.

I9RIvXc.png

Watched Angel Links. It's not a good show, but it's not a terrible one either, and sometimes you just want to watch a 90's anime. 4:3, still DVD quality, frequently off-model cel animation (I'm not sure Meifon's eyes are ever the same size between shots), and a pretty bad dub, but one with several voice actors that would go on to be in Mega Man X. It's a style, and it's just what I wanted. If that one episode of Outlaw Star with Valeria and Duuz just interested you so much, because it is a spin-off of Outlaw Star, it might be worth a watch.

I9jk6jN.jpg

Finished Guilty Gear 2: Overture. It's the black sheep of the series for a reason, when it's not a fighting game, even the other "non-fighting" games, which also had the benefit of being spin-offs, had more in common with the fighting games than Overture. But is it good? ...kind of. It's not bad, it has ideas, but it's not great. Aside from the PC port being about as lazy as it gets (no resolution options, no graphics options, no control options, all button prompts are still 360 buttons, but it does support standard controllers and keyboard & mouse), the controls are unresponsive (I think, my controller's also not great), it doesn't have a visual style, the maps can be unnecessarily convoluted, and for a game that builds so much around the "control points" game style, not many of the story missions use that format. It feels like it's trying to be Dynasty Warriors, and if it were more like Dynasty Warriors, it'd probably be fine. But it's a weak game on its own merits, and there's a reason no other Guilty Gear game followed this format.

q56bTX8.png

So what's happening in the world today? Well, anthropologists have announced that a 140,000 year old human skull discovered in China may be a new subset of the human species. More research will need to be done to verify this, and it's possible we may never know the truth, but if the hypothesis is correct, it's a very interesting development in human evolution.

The subspecies, officially named "homo longi", has been nicknamed "Dragon Man". Which means that dragon girls were once a part of our species. That's definitely what that means.

E4rPsNOWYAEGJB4?format=jpg&name=large