Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes, people can make a difference. After massive fan outcry regarding Sony's past, present, and future (them abandoning their past in the present with the knowledge that it could become inaccessible in the future), they've reversed their decision, and will keep the PS3 and Vita digital stores open. PSP will still be closing, which...I didn't even realize the PSP store was still open. I thought it closed. I've been buying my digital PSP games through my PS3 (the fact that you can do that is awesome). Not only does this hopefully show them that there is a vested interest in legacy titles, and that they really should be putting resources towards implementing backwards compatibility on the PS5 (especially when they had an almost perfect PS1 emulator on the PS3), but it means all those games still locked to the digital marketplace on both platforms will still be accessible. Regardless of the system being 15 years old, I'm still playing my PS3, and I'll feel better knowing I don't have to make a snap judgment on cleaning out my digital purchases on the system (though I'll probably still do it soon, my tax return this year is spicy, and I'd like to finish buying games on the PS3, 3DS, and Wii U altogether). Maybe I can do some more research and see if there's anything interesting besides God Hand and Castlevania Chronicles. I considered Xenogears, but I don't think I'd like it.

So, you don't have this ticking clock on when you'd need to get these systems anymore. At least, not one we know. However, that doesn't mean you should put this stuff off forever, now that we've seen just how quickly it can all be taken away. Get a PS3 or a Vita, buy Klonoa, buy the Mega Man Legends games, and buy Suikoden.

APgIOGC.jpg

For a port only a month old, I'm really impressed with just how much the community has attached to the PC Kingdom Hearts games. Of course, they're impressively well done PC ports with a lot of options and optimizations, but the modding scene has gone crazy. In one month, KH3 already has 280 mods on Nexus. Granted, a lot of them are small things like music or Keyblade swaps, there's the expected character swaps, but there's legitimately amazing projects in the works, like porting Chain of Memories' combat into 3.

And, of course, there's a nude Aqua mod.

Ev-qdukWYAQ2xgT?format=jpg&name=large

Finished with High School DxD. Gotta say, coming back from a break into the fourth season was apt timing, because I come back to a new art style and several episodes (that I don't remember being bad to begin with) retconned out of existence. I appreciate that Hero finally toned down the unnecessary fanservice, since there's next to no clothing damage. Honestly, seeing as Hero was done by Passione, the studio behind the Interspecies Reviewers adaptation, I would have expected it to go farther. The new art style also works on characters like Asia, though it hurts Xenovia.

Maybe it was just the break, but I did feel some of that spark back after it had been waning through the run of the three prior seasons. But not too much. I just don't think High School DxD has much to offer.

Plus, it falls into many of the same writing traps as other harem series. Why can't these series have some characters that aren't interested in the lead? I'm supposed to accept that every girl around them is into their type? They're just so good that they win over every heart? She was hard on him early on, I wanted to see her ease up at some point, but Koneko suddenly becoming a romantic/sexual interest for Issei is just wrong.

5Ebso5B.jpg

Look at a lot of screencaps for Koneko, she has a varied and beautiful collection of underwear.

So Rockman X DiVE is back at it with new, original characters, with a what-if: What if the project to replicate X, that resulted in the split creation of Iris and Colonel, was a success? Well, we'd have Iris -another-.

PcWWu8L.jpg

And this decision shows how young and uninformed so many people are. The backstory that Iris and Colonel were meant to be one has existed for a long time, but because it wasn't addressed in the game proper, so many people are saying this is meant to be a reference to the Battle Network iterations of both characters, where that story element was established in-game and used.