Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online. Even if you aren't a fan of standard SAO, this is removed enough and better enough that it's totally worth watching. It's a goddamn blast from beginning to end. Our two primary protagonists in this post-apocalyptic world of guns are a speedy pink loli and grenade launcher loli. That should tell you everything about the tone this series goes for.

And the English dub was really good too. My only real hangup was, unless I wasn't paying attention, the removal of the Zekken shout-out, because that's a nice little bonus for SAO fans (I initially had to look up who Zekken was to remind myself, because it's a lot more of a hardcore reference than just mentioning Sinon). But I want to give special kudos to Faye Mata as Fukaziroh and Allegra Clark as Pitohui, as they're both crazy characters and the dub got them perfectly. Pito especially, I remember why she's such the crazy chick crush.

Jpg5hQW.jpg

Sad news, the Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection has been delayed, from January 21 to February 25. Now, while this does eliminate the problem of releasing the same week as Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (and The Alliance Alive HD Remastered if you're a purely PC player), the problem is that I wanted the collection now and now I have to wait even longer. Waiting until January was already agonizing enough! I'm surprised it even had to be delayed, it's just a collection of GBA and DS games (or, more realistically, DS ports all around, using Zero Collection DS as the base for those games) in the same vein as their previous collections. The only explanation is that, unlike the previous Legacy Collections (barring Mega Man 9 and 10 in Legacy Collection 2, I suppose), Zero/ZX is using ports instead of emulation, and that would make the whole job more challenging.

I guess Ciel wanted to wait for a slightly warmer month to really show off in full HD glory (never mind that her winter coat in Zero 3 was adorable).

KiNP4GG.jpg

And this messes with my schedule. I was planning to have a specific story out for January 21st. Guess this means I have an extra month to work.

Pokemon Sword/Shield will be the first generation that I skip on since Ruby/Sapphire. In addition to all the bad news about this title before its release, I have far too much going on to pile a JRPG on top of that, and it doesn't look all that great anyway. Suffice to say, this means there likely won't be any stories about it from me anytime soon. A shame, as the character designs remain top-notch as ever.

image.thumb.png.78c5e3dfff6e024e279977025e1655d4.png

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Captain L said:

Got Street Fighter on the mind. Ibuki's great. Can't say I understand her uniform, though. Female ninja always have unrealistic and impractical garb, but Ibuki's...lack of coverage down below is supremely eyebrow-raising.

Well, according to the comics she wears a skin-colored bodysuit underneath. I don't buy it.

Luccass-668986-Ibuki.thumb.png.d6c19e421bf7ae88cc796c8640288c62.png

I've just learned that Monster Girl Quest: Remastered exists, and it's downloaded. It's the original MGQ, with all the art upscaled, running in a better engine, with a few QOL improvements. And, because it's a transformative project instead of simply a translation patch, I just feel less guilty for simply downloading it without giving Torotoro Resistance (original developers) any money. I should really look and see if they have a donation link or something, because I'm willing to throw $30 their way. Actually buying all three parts adds up to closer to $75, and I think that's just an example of cultural pricing differences, like buying anime in Japan.

I digress. Now that I've got it downloaded, it feels like a great reason to play the game again, but I have my reservations. It's long as hell, I have other things to do, and it hasn't even been two years since I played it first. But still...I want to...

3085553%20-%20Alipheese_Fateburn_XVI%20M

Actually, what I'd really love to do is play the game for the YouTube channel, but that's obviously fraught with problems all its own. Aside from the huge amount of work to record, commentate, edit, export, and upload with a game this size, I'd also have to go through editing all the source images (which Remastered thankfully gives me access to) to censor them to make it at all appropriate for YouTube, even with an 18+ access wall and my channel set to "not for kids". To say nothing of having enough commentary to fill the whole game!

One of the features Capcom promised for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection was the inclusion of an option to use either the compressed voice clips ZX Advent players are used to, or to switch to the original masters for pristine quality. While I'm still not sure how far this extends (will ZX's Japanese version have improved voice quality? Will all the assorted voice clips in Zero and ZX be upgraded? WILL PROMISE - NEXT NEW WORLD FINALLY BE PERFECT?), I've since been torn on whether I want the dumb as fuck ability to listen to DS-quality voice clips through my TV, or to hear these lackluster voice actors in all their glory. Well, to make the decision easier, Capcom has released a clip of the difference, and...wow. The jump in clarity is so great, for a brief second, I thought they re-recorded all the dialogue. Listen for yourself, and hear Ashe talk about her booty as crystal-clear as can be.

To be fair, Ashe's booty is high-quality itself, the acting surrounding it should match.

Lq0gybq.png

So, Devil May Cry 3 finally gets announced for Switch. How funny that Devil May Cry 1 and 3's Switch ports were just announced with a press release and maybe a trailer, while Devil May Cry 2 of all games was featured briefly in a Nintendo Direct.

I don't recommend the Switch versions of Devil May Cry games unless you really have no other options, as they're digital only, their $20 each asking price is equal to or more than the full Devil May Cry HD Collection on competing consoles, and because I don't see the later games being ported (or at the very least, 5's not happening), you'd be stuck with just the PS2 entries. But, if you have to, Devil May Cry 3 is the best in the series...well, I haven't played 5 yet, but it's the best out of the other five. Can't tell me Lady isn't high-class.

3152904%20-%20Devil_May_Cry%20Devil_May_