Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess getting a release date for Luminous Avenger iX got me in a Gunvolt mood, because I felt the urge to replay the first two games. I haven't played them since they first released (aside from one attempted revisit to the first game). And yeah, they're still damn good. Fun, frantic, challenging, score-attack action. The second game is better than the first for a number of reasons, but they're both enjoyable. Now I'm nice and ready for Luminous Avenger iX in September.

I just hope they take the opportunity to retool a few things. First off, drop the necessity to replay the final stage to get the best ending. Both games require it for different reasons, but neither should have it. And second, please rework Copen. He's incredibly fun in the second game, but because of the way his Prevasion works, it's incredibly easy. I expect a game focused solely on him will fix that.

Of course, a game on Copen's side means there's a chance we'll still have Lumen.

Hkf4OYC.png

Kingdom Hearts III: ReMind, our first piece of KH3 DLC, has its first trailer. From that trailer, we can see that there will be new cutscenes focusing on the Organization that will hopefully answer some of the questions the main game brought up (or they'll just let Union X handle that), and that more Guardians of Light will be playable in the boss rush. I'm not expecting everyone, no playable Kairi by my guess, but they outright showed Riku, Aqua, and our broken OP boy Roxas. Saix ain't gonna know what hit him when a non-AI controlled Roxas tears his shit up.

But another chance to play as Aqua? Absolutely. She was only playable once in the main game, even if she got all of 0.2 to herself, so I'll gladly take more time behind the wheel.

bAPTaWR.png

Well, I finally have to buy a Switch. Not any time soon, Breath of the Wild 2 is a Zelda game after all, but it's now something I have to plan for. Which means I need to start looking at other games I care about on the system so I won't feel like I wasted my money. Mario Odyssey, Yoshi's Crafted World, Animal Crossing, Dragon Marked for Death, Daemon X Machina looks cool, Bayonetta 3 is coming...I might be able to make this work. Good job, Nintendo.

But that's all for later. RIght now, Nintendo dropped the news on the most important thing: MORE PURE WHITE LOVER BIZARRE JELLY.

211335%20-%20Cranberry%20No_More_Heroes%

No More Heroes 3 is a big deal to me.

A lot of news about the Final Fantasy VII remake has turned fan opinion on it wildly around, where people can't be happier for the game. And some of that is down to the Tifa redesign, which gives her thigh-high socks and subtle abs. Wonderful. People complaining have no idea what they're talking about. And now that I know they've treated Tifa right, I'm waiting for the next episode, when we see how they redesign the best VII girl, Yuffie. Maybe with those solid HD visuals, we can finally truly see the edge of her panties in her unbuttoned and unzipped shorts. That's the good shit.

It's years away, of course. Yuffie can rest until then.

2PaKPgs.jpg

He technically started it a week ago, but I only started watching today: Chuggaaconroy is doing a playthrough of Chrono Trigger. It's a good game that has a lot of cool deviations from traditional JRPGs, especially of the time, but I unfortunately think the pacing and boss difficulty of the final third keeps it from being great. Funnily enough, I have the exact same opinion with Final Fantasy VI.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on the comments as the game continues. Once he reaches the prehistoric time period, I want to know how many people agree that Ayla is the best.

YoSeYMF.gif