Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post A Ecchi Pic a Day thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what took so long, considering it was an absolutely massive deal when it aired, but a second season of Re:Zero has finally been confirmed. Again, the first season aired almost 3 years ago, and it was a runaway success both in Japan and the West. How did it take so long to get a second season? The other huge isekai success of that year, Konosuba, aired only a few months earlier, and its second season was confirmed in its last episode. I mean, Cells at Work also got a second season announced today, and that was only last summer. And the worst part is that, even with all these delayed announcements, they're still newer than the shows I want second seasons for. MONSTER MUSUME SEASON 2. ACCEL WORLD SEASON 2.

I have no idea what happens in the story where Season 2 will be adapting, but I hope it's an Emilia-heavy story, so that people can look and recognize that Emilia is the best. Subaru loves Emilia, and I do too.

L78Q0Eq.png

On 3/25/2019 at 9:34 PM, Useless Guy said:

#MasterXploder

Please do write something for Peni. Maybe the spiders did some crime fighting off-screen, and Peni didn't have a chance to "go" before they left?  Spider-ham could even lampshade it: "She's an Asian schoolgirl, they have notoriously small bladders. "

Like I said, maybe someday. In the meantime, have some more upskirts of her.

image.thumb.png.333cd0c202444579cc182f3fc55f7342.png

Sad news: Kenichiro Takaki, creator of Senran Kagura, is leaving Marvelous, due to Sony's new censorship policies messing with the work he wanted to make with Senran Kagura. He'll stick around to produce the games in the near-future (which might just be Senran Kagura 7even, still don't know where 6 went), but as of now, he's moved over to Cygames to make a more traditional RPG. Of course, this is "tits are life, ass is hometown" Takaki, so I expect this RPG to still include some knockers, but it is a shame. Now that I am a Senran Kagura fan, I'll be sure to follow up on whatever this new project is years down the line, but for now, I just want to give my respect. Man can make some good shit.

bwiloef4xjy11.jpg