Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest eternal_nyte42

The details you went into, especially regarding the desperation was really well done. An incredibly hot story indeed. Personal favorite part; she just sitting on your lap and completely letting loose, moaning in relief.

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

As long as a story is well written and richly detailed without a lot of extraneous verbiage, the longer the better. I get aroused reading a story with prolonged desperation, wondering if she will be able to hold it, with plenty of details like this. Thank you for posting it. I look forward to reading more of your tales of pee desperation and wetting.

I agree with the first part to some extent. I feel if I drag on with too many details, people might get bored or something. Thanks for the comment!

23 hours ago, eternal_nyte42 said:

The details you went into, especially regarding the desperation was really well done. An incredibly hot story indeed. Personal favorite part; she just sitting on your lap and completely letting loose, moaning in relief.

Yes how could I forgot comment on the most important part. It has been a still unfulfilled  life long dream of mine to have a desperate woman wet her pants while sitting on my leg.To feel the hot stream of pee coming from her pussy onto my leg , seperated only by 2 thin pieces of cloth, is to die for!